Pétition contre le labyrinth.

i like lab, sure it's kind of forced but then everything else also is.. i'm forced to level up, im forced to get max res, im forced to get enough EHP, im forced to kill bosses, im forced to map, im forced to stack currency, im forced to craft.. etc... but it's all in good fun :)

keep the lab imo.

*the only thing i dont feel forced to actually do is delve ; and i still do it a little bit.

*also isn't there a french version of the forums? i am quebecer myself but i expect english on these forums.
Dernière édition par teksuoPOE, le 5 sept. 2019 11:52:47
C'est sans doute justement parce que les points d'Ascendance sont si importants qu'il faut les verrouiller derrière un minimum de challenge, autrement on n'aurait aucune sensation d'accomplissement en les obtenant enfin.
Je comprends que le labyrinthe te paraisse frustrant, mais une fois qu'on le connait bien, on le boucle en 10 minutes maximum à la difficulté la plus élevée. C'est une question de pratique.

Par contre, tu auras sûrement plus de réponses sur les forums français. ;)
I just wish they had an alternate lab option where you just kill Izaro to ascend and get no other rewards. I just hate running through the Frogger maze to get to him. If I'm farming items, currency, enchants, then yeah. I should have to work for that. But why can't we have a mode where you just enter Izaro's chamber and fight him with no drops, no chests, no enchants, just ascension?

Seems to me like an easy and fair solution to one of the biggest player complaints in the game.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
Amen my french brother.

Blight league is TD

Lab is Super Mario

Blight league is ok even if not an rpg cause its not mandatory

Lab is shit cause character customazition is MANDATORY in a fooking rpg.

FUCK LAB, SET FREE ASCENDANCY POINTS
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
Anyway you need those trials and labs to balance the power gain from ascendancies for at least speedrunning... Imagine they remove the mandatory labs, the next step is to also remove the trials? Get real.

Le lab a beaucoup changé depuis sa sortie:
- indirectement(power creep des mécaniques pour un pool de pv stagnant sur Izaro(punching ball), qualité du stuff pas cher, les dark shrines, etc...)
- directement(réduction énorme de la taille du normal/cruel) nerf.

Si tu prends le lab avec angoisse c'est que tu as des problèmes de mécaniques, soit tu builds tes persos très mal soit tu ne prends pas 5 minutes de temps en temps pour remplacer tes items crappy sur poetrade. De nombreux joueurs l'utilisent intensivement pour farmer et les 4 runs du lab prennent en moyennes moins d'une heure de temps de jeu par perso et par joueur. Faire le lab à son level est optimisé actuellement, en leveling j'ai déjà eu des updgrades sympas de début de league en faisant le lab normal qui prend littérallement 5 minutes, 2 rooms et un izaro en carton.

(english version)
Lab has been nerfed a lot actually(direct and indirect nerfs) since its release, you need to git gud, lots of players enjoy it, it isn't that disruptive if you do it only for ascandancies anyway.
Dernière édition par galuf, le 5 sept. 2019 14:06:08
I've added this thread to the list of threads that were created to complain about lab.
Over 420 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1030 posters in support

I too have quit the game a few times because of lab. There are many people that hate doing this boring bad content far more than me though. I do lab for the ascendancy points and even go after the dark shrines that are on my path through the lab. There are many that still don't play the game because of lab or do play but don't ascend their characters. Many more that don't want to do anything in the lab more than they have to like getting the dark shrines.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
J'aimes le fait que quand les dévs rajoutent un trucs, les gens disent "c'est obligatoire, et c'est relou à faire ! supprimer le !"
Imagine que cet ajout n'est jamais existé...
Hop ! t'as plus de problème !
Guide français : http://sites.google.com/view/poefr/
Sans déconner..
T'arrive pas à faire un truc du coup il faudrait le retiré?
Parcque ça se résume à ça, le lab c'est 5 minute, allez 10 pour le dernier.
Du coup j'imagine que tu chouine pas sur la durée que ça prend car moins de 30 minutes à tout péter ça semble raisonnable, mais bien sur la diffculté. ( et pas sur le gameplay, c'est le même )
Eh bien regarde sur poelab, y'a le layout du lab, des conseils, l'emplacement des darkshrine ( qui facilite le lab au cas où )

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires