3.8| Stress Free PoE - HOLY RF |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

The realm goes down for 3.8 in under an hour! Good luck everyone!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
3.8 PC Filters are ready to use.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
WELL. Rode this into maps, seems very good for getting thru story and lab (did not do uber lab yet) deathless labs, BTW. My ONLY concern is it seems a bit weak starting maps, I hope DPS ramps a bit more, my weps are great for cheap, only 5L on RF now, of course I need to run 100 more maps and get a dozen more levels. I'm just wondering where this becomes red map capable, cause I surely am not ready now. Any critique of my char would be appreciated!!
"
d3viant6 a écrit :
WELL. Rode this into maps, seems very good for getting thru story and lab (did not do uber lab yet) deathless labs, BTW. My ONLY concern is it seems a bit weak starting maps, I hope DPS ramps a bit more, my weps are great for cheap, only 5L on RF now, of course I need to run 100 more maps and get a dozen more levels. I'm just wondering where this becomes red map capable, cause I surely am not ready now. Any critique of my char would be appreciated!!

If game balance has not changed a lot since last league (it shouldn't have), this build will scale well with levels and equipment :-)
"
Cyzax a écrit :
If game balance has not changed a lot since last league (it shouldn't have), this build will scale well with levels and equipment :-)

Well I'm so pleased on how it did TO maps, AND this is just my starter gears (<4c total) I'm going to give it a week until I hit 90 and get gems to 20/20. I need a cheap 6L but that'll be late this week I'm sure. ALSO, I noticed you can now only use 2 totems, not 3. I figured out late last night I was missing ~8 points from side quests (!!!) so I picked up missing DPS nodes, that's help, eh?

:-)

I assume BIS weps for this one will be + to all fire gems (scepters) still?
"
d3viant6 a écrit :
I assume BIS weps for this one will be + to all fire gems (scepters) still?

This was my equipment last league :-)

I didn't quite progress to red maps as I started this build late, but I generally just ran around stuff with totems out until they died, or simply stood still until they died :-)

EDIT: Disregard anything below this. RF now does scale nicely :-)

I don't think +1 to level of fire gems will matter much... None of your RF fire gems (there are only two) progress significantly with level.
The totem and attack skills progress more, but they're mostly there for life regen, curse application and Elemental Overload proc through crits. Their damage is not your main killer.
Dernière édition par Cyzax, le 10 sept. 2019 03:15:54
What do you think about adding Empower as 6-Link to the Build?
Any tips for the leveling process? Feels very slow to me. Am smashing things with ground slam while the totem works in the background. Anything I should be doing different as I work my way to Act 3?

Also, using Righteous Fire in a HC league may be an exercise in "F"utility - but I'm willing to give it a try.
"
Atjh a écrit :
Any tips for the leveling process? Feels very slow to me. Am smashing things with ground slam while the totem works in the background. Anything I should be doing different as I work my way to Act 3?

Also, using Righteous Fire in a HC league may be an exercise in "F"utility - but I'm willing to give it a try.

Use molten until you get to a decent 4link+ RF setup, it's ass until about Act6-7 maybe? After that it's smoooooth. I threw some (small) coin at my build, did get an OK 6L (15c) and went Dory's scepter (8c) and 1alc (lol) shield, now I can actually live thru this, and feeling a BIT better. Refer to (yikes) Demi's version for some better equip tips. I feel NOW like it's progressing a bit better than Sunday, my scepters are up on trade for like 3-4c (very good ones) so come get 'em :-) I DID find a (very) good hat that rEAAAAAAly makes both cyclone for curse application, AND RF do muuuuuuch better, check the stats, I think it was maybe 4c? It's great to be non meta at least to start

AND if you're HC you should be picking up the whole life wheel like in Demi's POB for this 10k life version IMHO, that SHIELD makes a HUUUUGE difference, check it out yo!

Dernière édition par d3viant6, le 10 sept. 2019 06:38:16
"
Atjh a écrit :

As said elsewhere, use Molten Strike, and try to get the Arsonist notable after you're kind of halfway through the getting lower part of the skill tree. A 4L MS with a decent weapon see you a long way.

My equipment at L44 (zoomed through act 4, now clearing act 5):

All self-found, and I've not spent currency enhancing anything.
Dernière édition par Cyzax, le 10 sept. 2019 10:30:53

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires