[3.13] RECKONING (Counterattack) Gladiator Build. Let them kill themselves! UBER ~2 min! BOSSES AFK

thank you Llyrain for the suggestion from abysus, as usual I was looking where it is not necessary :)
The ice golem is driving me crazy... It doesn't stays up so I really don't feel it. If I disable PoB says I lose a lot of DPS...

How are you people keeping the golem alive?

BTW my current PoB, I'm using a very different and more offensive tree but the concept is the same:

https://pastebin.com/M9QdJkbJ
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
frostzor27 a écrit :
The ice golem is driving me crazy... It doesn't stays up so I really don't feel it. If I disable PoB says I lose a lot of DPS...

How are you people keeping the golem alive?

BTW my current PoB, I'm using a very different and more offensive tree but the concept is the same:

https://pastebin.com/M9QdJkbJ

Hey, just checked out your POB and can't say for sure. (I played this build last league and just picked it up again). The Watcher Eye that grants "Your hits intimidate enemies for 4 seconds while you are using Pride" can be very helpful.

If that doesn't help the other option is to keep it at a level where your CWDT can increase it's uptime (You'll lose out on some acc/crit ofcourse) but if you can't keep it up at all...then it's better than nothing. Good luck!
Why are we using a low lvl cwdt to proc the tempest shield??

Wouldn't we be far better off having it lvl 20 so we can proc lvl 20 lightning golem, phase, and tempest shield for when we need the extra block and so we regularly have our lighting golem out?

I also absolutely hate blood rage...I must be using it wrong?

I swapped it out for dash because no movement skill sucks.

Molten shell set to left click.

If you could check my gear and give me any suggestions that would be great.

Also, how does this build deal with poison if flask isn't on the first page under suggested?
Dernière édition par Hemzokuken, le 30 janv. 2021 07:08:49
"
Hemzokuken a écrit :
Why are we using a low lvl cwdt to proc the tempest shield??

Wouldn't we be far better off having it lvl 20 so we can proc lvl 20 lightning golem, phase, and tempest shield for when we need the extra block and so we regularly have our lighting golem out?

I also absolutely hate blood rage...I must be using it wrong?

I swapped it out for dash because no movement skill sucks.

Molten shell set to left click.

If you could check my gear and give me any suggestions that would be great.

Also, how does this build deal with poison if flask isn't on the first page under suggested?

Tempest shield needs intelligence, which the build is very found of. If you sacrifice suffixes on gear to get intelligence for TS you will lose spots for resistances, especially chaos resistance, and with a lot of uniques the build need is very difficult to give those spots.

As for poison the phanteon helps a lot, maximize Arakaali and Shakari. But the build problem is degens: you can't block bleed, corrupt blood, poison and cold dots. I died A LOT for the Crimson Township boss because of this. Corrupt blood jewels are like 100c this legue, worth all that money.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
The ring I made helps with intelligence, I'm going to remove live and aug chaos once I hit level 80.

Is tempest shield even worth running? Perhaps we could drop for something more useful?

I will max those pantheons and yeah chaos res I am lacking..

Also did a juiced t15 with 60% delirius and kosis was at the end. How do we deal with single target healing when our flasks are out?
Dernière édition par Hemzokuken, le 31 janv. 2021 01:32:16
How the hell you run Pride, Herald of Purity, Blood and Sand and Precision?... Thanks

Precision is using life to reserve it rest fit in mana pool
Dernière édition par Hemzokuken, le 31 janv. 2021 02:51:11
Oooooh fuck yes sorry and thanks...
What would be good lab enchantment for the gloves?
I thought decree of reflection will be ok, but turns out the double doesn't have reckoning on it.
Handmade cursors for PoE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740991

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires