[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
bizonmwk a écrit :
Guys can you help with my build? I am fresh in POE and this is my first big try of end-game content. I made everything as in tutorial but my survivality is low. Maksimum what i can do is t7-t8 but with few instadeads. I know two things:
i need to increase HP and gain 6L tidebreaker. What else can I do to try harder maps red etc with good fun without deading?

BizonMWK character:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bizonmwk/characters

Your profile has been set to private, we can't see your character. Go to Home > Privacy settings > Set profile as private (hides all tabs including Overview)

- Make sure that you have capped all your elemental resistances.
- Chaos res will help too, but it's more difficult.
- A 5-link Tidebreaker is fine, I reached T13 with 5-links.
- You can buy a cheap Body Armour with tons of life and %increased maximum life. I got mine for something like 10c.
- Build a Cast When Damage Taken Setup with Enfeeble and Immortal Call. Make Sure that you do not level your Gems in this setup too high. Read CWDT Gem description it gives information about Gem Levels.
"
Tiffiklotz a écrit :
"
bizonmwk a écrit :
Guys can you help with my build? I am fresh in POE and this is my first big try of end-game content. I made everything as in tutorial but my survivality is low. Maksimum what i can do is t7-t8 but with few instadeads. I know two things:
i need to increase HP and gain 6L tidebreaker. What else can I do to try harder maps red etc with good fun without deading?

BizonMWK character:

Your profile has been set to private, we can't see your character. Go to Home > Privacy settings > Set profile as private (hides all tabs including Overview)

- You can buy a cheap Body Armour with tons of life and %increased maximum life. I got mine for something like 10c.
- Build a Cast When Damage Taken Setup with Enfeeble and Immortal Call. Make Sure that you do not level your Gems in this setup too high. Read CWDT Gem description it gives information about Gem Levels.

So i heave a question do i need the Tinder mace for the build,can i use other one ?
"
captainrhein a écrit :

So i heave a question do i need the Tinder mace for the build,can i use other one ?

Tidebreaker?! It is pretty cool. It basically adds an additional link (Endurance Charce on Melee Stun) which gives MORE damage and Charges. The item is really cheap now. For endgame crafting make sure to have good Physical Damage values. You can go for 30% quality as I did or try to hit a good corruption. I avoid the risk at this state of the League. Just finished mine

"
Tiffiklotz a écrit :
"
bizonmwk a écrit :

BizonMWK character:

Sorry for that, now you should see my chars. According to your advice, i am res caped without chaos which is on minus. Still, what part of equipment is to improvement and which mods try to find?
"
bizonmwk a écrit :
"
Tiffiklotz a écrit :
"
bizonmwk a écrit :

BizonMWK character:

Sorry for that, now you should see my chars. According to your advice, i am res caped without chaos which is on minus. Still, what part of equipment is to improvement and which mods try to find?

- Get more Life on Rings/Amulets
- I had almost the same items, I changes Devotos/Tombfist/Redblade to Rare items for more flat Life
- Then, I bought 2 cheap Cricle of Guilt. You will lose life and Res, but it buffs Herald of Purity.
- Remove Survival Skills jewel and replace it with a Rare one with %increased maximum life.
- Rework your passive tree. You want more Endurance Charges (great defence) and Constitution
- If your damage is good, you can regret the Butchery wheel and take the bottom route for more Armour and more Life.

I am by far not well equipped but you can check my character for some "mid-game ideas". I farm up to T15 and feel good with it (6.2k Life).
"

- Get more Life on Rings/Amulets
- I had almost the same items, I changes Devotos/Tombfist/Redblade to Rare items for more flat Life
- Then, I bought 2 cheap Cricle of Guilt. You will lose life and Res, but it buffs Herald of Purity.
- Remove Survival Skills jewel and replace it with a Rare one with %increased maximum life.
- Rework your passive tree. You want more Endurance Charges (great defence) and Constitution
- If your damage is good, you can regret the Butchery wheel and take the bottom route for more Armour and more Life.

I am by far not well equipped but you can check my character for some "mid-game ideas". I farm up to T15 and feel good with it (6.2k Life).

Thanks a lot man! I will rework my eq. The only problem is with passive skill tree. I don't want to destroy it completly and dont know which passives change for life :/
Ive gone a bit more in OPs route and sacrificed life for damage. On 5 endurance charges and 5k life, I rarely die - and when I do, its due to some stupid reason.

Awakening 8 Sirius was easy. Done uber elder, elder and shaper as well - absolute cakewalk.
OP what do you think about Rage Support instead of fist of war? Should give us everything we want
"
Semuy a écrit :
OP what do you think about Rage Support instead of fist of war? Should give us everything we want

here's his answer from page 85:

"
frawrst a écrit :
"
MrSatchmoo a écrit :
@SgtDurian

Thanks a lot! So I guess, i havent coordinated my crys sufficiently. I'll test it further...

Edit: I'm using berserk at the moment. Not sure if I should stay with rage support at the moment for easier use of berserk buff.

i dropped rage support as soon as i hit merc/uber lab and unlocked crave the slaughter and rite of ruin
"
Tiffiklotz a écrit :
Why is everybody raving about Overlord? I'm using Leap Slam with Fortify Support. It's without Cooldown and feels much faster. Is also helps shattering the spikes from Earthshatter.
My triple Notable Cluster with 2 Jewel Sockets was incredibly cheap, I guess because nobody wants them without Overlord...

its preference mostly. during boss fights (where we need fortify the most) we generally dont want to leap slam onto sirus (or uber elder etc) to get the defensive proc

lots of players (myself included) moved to dash + second wind and enjoy it alot. use whatever you like best

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires