[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
Wuptidoo a écrit :
"
frawrst a écrit :
POB updated for 3.8

https://pastebin.com/EstZAFwy

(no changes), but Tribal Fury is amazing for the Heavy Strike/Anc call, Tenacity seems great, Trescendance seems solid, Cleansed Thoughts is just genericly good along with Aspect of Stone

Way of warrior is also insane

How would the anc call mechanic work in a boss fight? Would I be able to spawn 4 Ancestors that will hit the boss? Or will only one Ancestor spawn?

Negative, bosses can only be hit by 1. Anc call is only beneficial for clear or fights with multiple bosses at same time
Your memes video convinced me to make this my league starter.
After looking at a ~2400 str BV chieftain and another life BV chieftain...both with overpumped t1-tier gear that i will never obtain...i wanted to get back to some old-school GROUND SLAM FUN!

Plus, it's a MACE build, which i've rarely seen them around, more kudos to you!
day 1 Blight SC

Dernière édition par frawrst, le 11 sept. 2019 04:49:14
"
al3xro a écrit :
Your memes video convinced me to make this my league starter.
After looking at a ~2400 str BV chieftain and another life BV chieftain...both with overpumped t1-tier gear that i will never obtain...i wanted to get back to some old-school GROUND SLAM FUN!

Plus, it's a MACE build, which i've rarely seen them around, more kudos to you!

glad to hear it and thank you!

feel free to ask any questions or post your Blight progress

good luck friend <3
stunlocked uber izaro with the below gear, day 2 Blight SC

day Blight SC

Dernière édition par frawrst, le 7 sept. 2019 19:06:55
end of day 2 blight SC, finished all white and yellow maps and uber lab, starting t11s and red

rapid expansion jewel doesn't seem to activate by putting it into the slot you mentioned in pob? am I doing something wrong?
"
Dongjai a écrit :
rapid expansion jewel doesn't seem to activate by putting it into the slot you mentioned in pob? am I doing something wrong?

no, sorry you are correct, it bugged on import

put it near golems blood

how to deal with ele reflect maps

day 3 PoB

https://pastebin.com/9VxQzN3Y

red elder down/stunlocked
Dernière édition par frawrst, le 9 sept. 2019 02:05:54

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires