[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

yes very cheep indeed, belts look quite cheap
CHEAP? HAHA 12k ORB BELT
PLEASE DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND NEVER MAKE A SINGLE GUIDE AGAIN

"

very nice, that is insanely good value!

keep us updated on how it improves the build!

"
Man, I feel like I'm less powerful...but get this: I am clearing tier 12 maps and their Deliriums without a 6th link, Lion's Roar, Ryslath's Coil, or the Watcher's Eye. Here is my gear but I don't think there are any cheap upgrades outside of Lion's Roar. I am also convinced that the best helm for this build is the Crown of the Inward Eye.

nice stuff overall,. lions roar would be a big dps upg but yes can get pricey (especially this league with impale being popular again)

crown of inward eye is BiS for alot of builds tbh, ours is no exception

i would work on getting a 5 or 6 link tidebreaker, since a 5 link tidebreaker is technically a 6 link and a 6link one is a 7link

your belt could also cover alot more res
Dernière édition par frawrst, le 23 mars 2020 21:51:34
"
Rinzlow a écrit :
yes very cheep indeed, belts look quite cheap

ever since local identity fork got popular it shows true dps of rysalathas, belt got very expensive very quickly ^^

"
NapaljenaZmija a écrit :
CHEAP? HAHA 12k ORB BELT
PLEASE DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND NEVER MAKE A SINGLE GUIDE AGAIN

thanks for the feedback!
"
frawrst a écrit :

"

"
Man, I feel like I'm less powerful...but get this: I am clearing tier 12 maps and their Deliriums without a 6th link, Lion's Roar, Ryslath's Coil, or the Watcher's Eye. Here is my gear but I don't think there are any cheap upgrades outside of Lion's Roar. I am also convinced that the best helm for this build is the Crown of the Inward Eye.

nice stuff overall,. lions roar would be a big dps upg but yes can get pricey (especially this league with impale being popular again)

i would work on getting a 5 or 6 link tidebreaker, since a 5 link tidebreaker is technically a 6 link and a 6link one is a 7link

Ok, I am going for the 5l or 6L Tidebreaker after getting a Crown of the inward Eye with 40% GS damage and the Lion's Roar. The question now is where to go on the tree. Should I try for a small jewel with survivability or go for the Stun nodes?

Frawst, I'm terrible at using PoB but you could tell us if the new cluster jewels made a difference by using my extract.

https://pastebin.com/6JuQvWKe

Following your build and it is brilliant mate cheers.

Got lucky and 6 linked a Tide breaker withing 20 fusings... was only going for a 5L!

I did go for a Large cluster Jewel with Fuel the Flight (for mana issues), Devastator (for the Explosions) and Heavy Hitter (for damage and stuns). All 3 notables for 5 skill points!

Still ways to go as low level but I was struggling this league with something to play and enjoy, who knew a level 4 skill held the answers!

Just wanted to say thanks.

Any hints/tips or your opinion on where to go next would be great if you have any time - https://pastebin.com/CvrsfZpK

Keep up the good work.
Hi OP,

This is a solid build. HAving fun with it after getting bored with cyclone coc in previous leagues.

Sitting nearly at 7k life and stunnig everyone... these new cluster jewels with MOB mentality for rage and fettle as small are just too great.

Keep on updating this :)

Cheers
"
OUAriakas a écrit :
"
frawrst a écrit :

"

"

Ok, I am going for the 5l or 6L Tidebreaker after getting a Crown of the inward Eye with 40% GS damage and the Lion's Roar. The question now is where to go on the tree. Should I try for a small jewel with survivability or go for the Stun nodes?

Frawst, I'm terrible at using PoB but you could tell us if the new cluster jewels made a difference by using my extract.

https://pastebin.com/6JuQvWKe

hey friend

the stun nodes are pretty key if you need to stun late yellow/red tier maps bosses

your new jewels are pretty solid, but id def recommend getting more hp on tree + the last jewel slow. under 6k is dicey for our melee build

you can unsskill the butchery wheel and save some points by going up and across

those points are only worth 1% dps per PoB, worse than your jewel dps nodes
"
ryangaming1405 a écrit :
Following your build and it is brilliant mate cheers.

Got lucky and 6 linked a Tide breaker withing 20 fusings... was only going for a 5L!

I did go for a Large cluster Jewel with Fuel the Flight (for mana issues), Devastator (for the Explosions) and Heavy Hitter (for damage and stuns). All 3 notables for 5 skill points!

Still ways to go as low level but I was struggling this league with something to play and enjoy, who knew a level 4 skill held the answers!

Just wanted to say thanks.

Any hints/tips or your opinion on where to go next would be great if you have any time - https://pastebin.com/CvrsfZpK

Keep up the good work.

thanks for the feedback! your tree is mostly done, can just grab the easy jewels sockets and grab more %hp and attack speed

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires