[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
MrWestons a écrit :
Quite nice build, but the current meta doesn’t support this going to the late game unfortunately. Defences are pretty okay with the resistances capped and positive chaos resistance as well but the damage is lacking for single target. I fee like spell suppression is needed for the last layer of defence, but the tree doesn’t support this at all.

Maybe someone has any ideas or suggestions on how to get some more damage without losing much defences? I tried the new maroi maul, which pretty much doubles the damage, but the 25% reduced attack speed is too slow and no good attack speed nodes neither. That would already mean totally another build.

Maybe someone has any ideas or suggestions on how to get some more damage without losing much defences? It is possible that there is none and i need to start another build for the end game content.

Right now i can run T16 maps (not 100% comfortably with some map mods though), killed constrictor, some guardians and eater of worlds as well. But the damage just isn’t there.

Thanks for the build and thank you in advane nevertheless!

you can look for a very well rolled rare mace to see if it can out dps a tidebreaker. otherwise you can look to axes or staves, go crit or impale etc

full evasion/armour rares should help with some suppress

which content are you looking to do exactly, uber pinnicle bosses are not something most builds can do
Dernière édition par frawrst, le 1 janv. 2023 01:49:35
"
theguardian1953 a écrit :
Does the "increased effect of fortify" helmet mod not exist anymore? I can't find the mod on trade. Also for mace mastery is it better to use "hits that stun enemies have culling strike" or "all damage with maces chill"?

thats a legacy mod now unfortunately, ggg removed it from the pool

i prefer chill for defensives, but culling on stun works as a more multiplier on monsters you can reliably stun
"
frawrst a écrit :
"
MrWestons a écrit :
Quite nice build, but the current meta doesn’t support this going to the late game unfortunately. Defences are pretty okay with the resistances capped and positive chaos resistance as well but the damage is lacking for single target. I fee like spell suppression is needed for the last layer of defence, but the tree doesn’t support this at all.

Maybe someone has any ideas or suggestions on how to get some more damage without losing much defences? I tried the new maroi maul, which pretty much doubles the damage, but the 25% reduced attack speed is too slow and no good attack speed nodes neither. That would already mean totally another build.

Maybe someone has any ideas or suggestions on how to get some more damage without losing much defences? It is possible that there is none and i need to start another build for the end game content.

Right now i can run T16 maps (not 100% comfortably with some map mods though), killed constrictor, some guardians and eater of worlds as well. But the damage just isn’t there.

Thanks for the build and thank you in advane nevertheless!

you can look for a very well rolled rare mace to see if it can out dps a tidebreaker. otherwise you can look to axes or staves, go crit or impale etc

full evasion/armour rares should help with some suppress

which content are you looking to do exactly, uber pinnicle bosses are not something most builds can do

Where would i create endurance charges from, when switching to rare mace instead of tidebreaker?

I am just trying to figure out how to minmax the build and see how far it can take me.
"
MrWestons a écrit :

Where would i create endurance charges from, when switching to rare mace instead of tidebreaker?

I am just trying to figure out how to minmax the build and see how far it can take me.

enduring cry, enduring composure cluster, warlords mark, rares with endurance charge mods etc
I have a piece of advice, if Frawrst approves it. Sovereignty is far up in the tree. You need a total of 6 points to take it. The small nodes give 16% mana reservation efficiency in total + 12 from Sovereignty itself. What I did was to anoint Sovereignty on my amulet, invest one point in the 8% mana reservation efficiency small node next to Champion of Cause, put three points in Soul of Steel, and had 2 points to spare (3 in my case, because I removed the point from Reservation Mastery) and I invested them in Skull Cracking.

So in total I got more armor, same max. resistances, more elemental resistances, more damage and sacrificed only 8% mana reservation efficiency(in my case also 10% aura effect on me).

I hope you find this useful.
"
mvmilev a écrit :
I have a piece of advice, if Frawrst approves it. Sovereignty is far up in the tree. You need a total of 6 points to take it. The small nodes give 16% mana reservation efficiency in total + 12 from Sovereignty itself. What I did was to anoint Sovereignty on my amulet, invest one point in the 8% mana reservation efficiency small node next to Champion of Cause, put three points in Soul of Steel, and had 2 points to spare (3 in my case, because I removed the point from Reservation Mastery) and I invested them in Skull Cracking.

So in total I got more armor, same max. resistances, more elemental resistances, more damage and sacrificed only 8% mana reservation efficiency(in my case also 10% aura effect on me).

I hope you find this useful.

yes, very nice tip for saving points =]
hey, i wanna play this build with earth quake.
what would the gem setup look like

i just came back to the game

"
PlatoonGoon a écrit :

just swap in less duration gem and EQ and vaal eq work great, probably swap it with ruthless
Dernière édition par frawrst, le 5 janv. 2023 22:23:13
"
frawrst a écrit :
"
PlatoonGoon a écrit :

just swap in less duration gem and EQ and vaal eq work great, probably swap it with ruthless

thank you :)
Huge noob here. how are you making ground slam so huge!?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires