[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
ryu984 a écrit :
"
SolaceinSolipsism a écrit :
"
ryu984 a écrit :
I got my hands on 6l tide im not sure what to use as the 6th skill tho any suggestions im confused even after reading your guide . at the moment i got
vaal Ground slam, melee physical, multistrike,rage (for mapping),ruthless and brutality. should i take any of them out for something?

I go vaal gs - melee phys - fort - brutality - pulverize - shockwave. I replace shockwave with ruthless for end bosses. Tried increased aoe but didn't like it cuz i farm t16s.

Thank you so much ive switched out to your setup :)

can add a +1 to this, if you have 6 link shockewave is good for mapping/clear and ruthless for bossing

conc effect and increased AoE have int requirement which can be a hassle to manage
Update on my progress - lvl86 now and im melting the atlas with no problems at all amazing build thank you so much again!
"
ryu984 a écrit :
Update on my progress - lvl86 now and im melting the atlas with no problems at all amazing build thank you so much again!

glad to hear it! thank you for the feedback!
Can this build use Mark of the Elder and a shaper ring with curse on hit?

Sounds like a lot of damage and you won't need the phys leeched as mana mod
Dernière édition par Hellanoid, le 20 sept. 2019 22:51:40
"
Hellanoid a écrit :
Can this build use Mark of the Elder and a shaper ring with curse on hit?

Sounds like a lot of damage and you won't need the phys leeched as mana mod

Yes, this is a very powerful combo. This build uses a fair amount of uniques, so rings and amulets are typically used for resists and life. if you can cap resists using these rings, its a very powerful combination

warlods mark in particular even increases our stuns!
Dernière édition par frawrst, le 20 sept. 2019 23:09:34
Hey OP

How did the precinct farming go? Was it worth it? Or is Toxic Sewers/Burial Chambers superior?
"
Wuptidoo a écrit :
Hey OP

How did the precinct farming go? Was it worth it? Or is Toxic Sewers/Burial Chambers superior?

t15 toxic and t16 burials were much more rewarding
whats atziri etc like btw ? would we need to change anything up on certain end game bosses?
"
ryu984 a écrit :
whats atziri etc like btw ? would we need to change anything up on certain end game bosses?

Atziri, Aul, Minotaur have unwavering mods, so we cannot stun them.

We must play like regular melee with dodge and choosing when to attack. We have good DPS in 6 link, about 1.2-2m Shaper DPS so we can burn them fast, just watch out for big telegraph move and leap out

For Atziri, she has reflect on one of her duplicates (the one with shield). You may want to take out your Rapid Expansion jewel so you dont accidentally reflect yourself during the duplicates phase, or use conc effect to ensure you only hit 1

other than that, regular atziri is a joke

uber atziri has alot more life and dmg, but its 100% the same fight

Currently using kinetic impact as ammy annointment...I already have pride double dmg elder jewel...do you guys think tenacity with transfiguration of body annointment will be better?

If my path of building readout is correct, I have 160% life increase from tree to tenacity will give me a flat 48% damage increase...will that be better?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires