g00fy_goober's Bad Boy's Ballerina Cyclone Slayer (Easily clear all content)

Hi, I decided to choose your build as League startet this time. lvling was realy smooth and even Metamorphs wasn't a problem. But there is still one question left. Which stances do i use on Flesh and Stone and on Blood and Sand? This is only my second League so im still a noob in this game. And sorry for my bad english :D
"
Myrium_x5 a écrit :
Hi, I decided to choose your build as League startet this time. lvling was realy smooth and even Metamorphs wasn't a problem. But there is still one question left. Which stances do i use on Flesh and Stone and on Blood and Sand? This is only my second League so im still a noob in this game. And sorry for my bad english :D

Sand stance is for clearing usually. Gives more AOE + Blind chance. Blood stance is more for single target. Usually you swap for bosses or metamorphs or w/e.
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
"
Myrium_x5 a écrit :

Sand stance is for clearing usually. Gives more AOE + Blind chance. Blood stance is more for single target. Usually you swap for bosses or metamorphs or w/e.

Thanks man :)
hey i have a question instead of the lvl 1 main chest what do you go for now then?
"
dipperdyr a écrit :
hey i have a question instead of the lvl 1 main chest what do you go for now then?

The same thing just without the maim. I would definitely get the - mana cost craft and try to hit the attacks have #% crit from elder chest. Then just as much life as possible.
Question... playing in 3.9 and trying to craft some good foils... i cant seem to craft near the damage yours have in the guide. any suggestions?
"
BigCountry303 a écrit :
Question... playing in 3.9 and trying to craft some good foils... i cant seem to craft near the damage yours have in the guide. any suggestions?

Well multimod was hammered. Make sure to spam base with perfect fossils till you get 30q or close too, then start rolling. Will have to get a solid 2-3 mods (might even be better to just jagged fossil spam after) Once you get ones with decent 3ish rolls then multimod and add 2 more.
"
Incredible aoe clear (cyclone is huge now)

is this still true after 3.7? if not, how big is aoe? (also maybe remove from post if no longer correct).
Thoughts on switching Impact with Bane of Legends for chaining t16 bosses?
Check out www.RavenousEternalHunger.com for PoE inspired metal!
"
Thoughts on switching Impact with Bane of Legends for chaining t16 bosses?

I mean you would get cull i guess but impact is still MUCH better IMO. Aoe is great for clear, and 15% MORE dmg is prty nice.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires