g00fy_goober's Bad Boy's Ballerina Cyclone Slayer (Easily clear all content)

anyone actually tried that build in new league? need thoughts about it
"
Calvera_ a écrit :
anyone actually tried that build in new league? need thoughts about it

Should be mostly the same, don't thing cyclone changed much. Just again the dual-wielding changes make it so a fatty 2-hander is probably best.
Build working well, thanks for the guide. Some parts are out of date but it's not a problem. I have to say it would be good for you to start with at least 10ex for that build cuz you can die easily due to new meta.
"
Calvera_ a écrit :
Build working well, thanks for the guide. Some parts are out of date but it's not a problem. I have to say it would be good for you to start with at least 10ex for that build cuz you can die easily due to new meta.

I would agree fully to this, but let's face it, that is pretty much every build now. Not a good day for POE tbh.
Hey goofy, I'm doing this guide, and I think i've read it carefully now. I've been wondering, I just bought the watcher's eye with increases my impale stacks. Whoever, I've watched your video running T16 map and you have pride inactive. I've tried to use dread banner + flesh and stone + blood and sand + pride and it's to much reservation skill. Not even with enlighted lvl 4 you can have all that, that's why I'm wondering. The watcher's eye "impale you inflict last 2 adicional hits while using pride" means you don't have to have pride activated?

Thank you for your guide.
Kindly waiting for answer.

Sincerely,

SirZedex
"
SirZedex a écrit :
Hey goofy, I'm doing this guide, and I think i've read it carefully now. I've been wondering, I just bought the watcher's eye with increases my impale stacks. Whoever, I've watched your video running T16 map and you have pride inactive. I've tried to use dread banner + flesh and stone + blood and sand + pride and it's to much reservation skill. Not even with enlighted lvl 4 you can have all that, that's why I'm wondering. The watcher's eye "impale you inflict last 2 adicional hits while using pride" means you don't have to have pride activated?

Sincerely,

SirZedex

Pride is always on and should be above everything else you have listed there. The problem is that precision will need to go down some levels and that recently flesh and stone was changed to take up a 35% reservation instead of a 25%. This just takes up too much mana.

Either have to find another way to get the reservation down or drop something. Your best bet is probably to drop the maim support gem that supports the flesh and stone. You lose some damage but not much else of a choice.
"
SirZedex a écrit :

Sincerely,

SirZedex

im using ''pride has %x removed mana reservation'' bonus in necklace. with level 1 precision i have enough mana with even enlighten level 3. i have %8 increased maximum mana and life in chest maybe i have enough mana cuz of that.

i look at your character from your profile and im suggesting you a chest like mine. you have 3 items with channeling skills -mana and thats kinda uneffective i guess. should say that the chests with attacks -mana, max %mana and life and attacks have critical strike are really expensive so i give up to critical bonus from mine.
Dernière édition par Calvera_, le 22 août 2021 11:47:31
Hey, i got a problem, what ascendancy points do u do 3.15?
SO basically change to 2h to make these slayer builds run better?
"
Calvera_ a écrit :
"
SirZedex a écrit :

Sincerely,

SirZedex

im using ''pride has %x removed mana reservation'' bonus in necklace. with level 1 precision i have enough mana with even enlighten level 3. i have %8 increased maximum mana and life in chest maybe i have enough mana cuz of that.

i look at your character from your profile and im suggesting you a chest like mine. you have 3 items with channeling skills -mana and thats kinda uneffective i guess. should say that the chests with attacks -mana, max %mana and life and attacks have critical strike are really expensive so i give up to critical bonus from mine.

you got a POB for your slayer build?

https://pastebin.com/CdguD5aD

im swapping to cyclone slayer from fire chief but seems very hard to gear.
Dernière édition par wotad, le 11 sept. 2021 05:58:39

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires