[3.8] "The Boys' Impale Stacking Berserker" [all content - starter - hc viable]

Seems like a nice build. I'm not much of a melee fan but i've been playing a molten strike character recently and started to like it tbh.

Wanted to try this build which also seems more "melee-ish" than MS. Do you think this would work with a headhunter or is just not worth it to squeeze one in?

Also about anointments, what do you think about Tribal Fury and dropping Ancestral Call from the 6-link, did you or anyone else tried this? It sure works good with MS.
Dernière édition par algosito, le 13 oct. 2019 23:39:36
"
Ypiel a écrit :
i started to up a char for this build, but i have a question:

can this build be adapted to a 2H axe gameplay? i have a pretty decent one in my chest, so i'm asking ^^

You absolutely can, all you'll really need to do is swap out sword nodes and any dual-wield/one handed melee nodes.

depending on the craft, you may even see higher dps numbers!

"
Seems like a nice build. I'm not much of a melee fan but i've been playing a molten strike character recently and started to like it tbh.

Wanted to try this build which also seems more "melee-ish" than MS. Do you think this would work with a headhunter or is just not worth it to squeeze one in?

Also about anointments, what do you think about Tribal Fury and dropping Ancestral Call from the 6-link, did you or anyone else tried this? It sure works good with MS.

You could definitely squeeze in a headhunter, obviously not worth for certain encounters, but for mapping you'll essentially be unkillable, and you should be melting everything with rage + rare buffs

on the topic of tribal fury, I would still probably keep ancestral call for mapping just for the ease of clearing, but tribal fury will just make your clear that much faster since you'll be targeting 4 enemies per attack sequence

It will also GREATLY help for uber elder farming, so while I had recommended other annointments in this thread, tribal fury is up there with them.
"
vobruh a écrit :

You absolutely can, all you'll really need to do is swap out sword nodes and any dual-wield/one handed melee nodes.

depending on the craft, you may even see higher dps numbers!

yeah, that's what i previously did by myself, but i wanted a confirmation from you, to be sure to don't forget anything ^^

i will give you a feedback!
What can i do in terms of increasing my dps further?
I was thinking maybe replace one Paradoxica with a multimodded 400+ pdps sword?

But when i put a 417 pdps jewelled foil with 6.8 crit and 2 aps in PoB, it shows as 200k dps less?

Dernière édition par Wiizper, le 7 nov. 2019 05:16:26
"
Wiizper a écrit :
What can i do in terms of increasing my dps further?
I was thinking maybe replace one Paradoxica with a multimodded 400+ pdps sword?

But when i put a 417 pdps jewelled foil with 6.8 crit and 2 aps in PoB, it shows as 200k dps less?

this is because paradoxicas, with good rolls, are essentially close to 500pdps swords, bc of this it's extremely difficult to find a crafted sword with higher dps than a para.

w/o looking at a pob of your setup, I can't say with certainty, but your best bet for upping your dps will probably come in the form of jewels, grab a precision watcher's eye, or a couple op jewels, if you would like me to look in depth, I can take a peek at your pob for you :)
Hey, nice guide, currently using it as my very late league starter and it's a blast so far. Just wondering, In what order I should quality/level the skills?, also, What's the right amount of Pdps I should aim for in paradoxicas?

Thanks for the guide and keep up the good work!
Dernière édition par masterxkroxgk, le 21 nov. 2019 19:28:52
Double strike is a single target skill so does all the aoe-pack clear power come from herald of ash and bleedsplosions from haemophilia?
any updates for 3.9 ?
"
FreeLancerTr a écrit :
any updates for 3.9 ?

I've been super busy with school/work, and I'm actually heading out of town at the time of posting, I'll be back the 17th, and I'll go through the motions of checking through everything to see if there's any big changes for 3.9

but I imagine this will operate fairly well :)
just an update for everyone interested in running this for 3.9, I'm going to use this as my starter for the league, and once I reach endgame I will update it/revamp it for 3.9

Thanks, exiles for your support! :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires