3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

any chance someone can look over my char and tell me how i can improve it from here on? stuck in wave 20/20 sim with the boss left at around 15% hp , my pob says im around 600k dps short compared to his pob, plus what is the right anointment to use with this? i feel like i picked a solid choice but dunno, i just followed the build and farmed alot to get where i am atm^^ any tips are very appreciated (charname is tersslayer )
"
Terspet a écrit :
any chance someone can look over my char and tell me how i can improve it from here on? stuck in wave 20/20 sim with the boss left at around 15% hp , my pob says im around 600k dps short compared to his pob, plus what is the right anointment to use with this? i feel like i picked a solid choice but dunno, i just followed the build and farmed alot to get where i am atm^^ any tips are very appreciated (charname is tersslayer )

Wave 20 simulacrum is tough cuz Kosis hits super hard. Gotta dodge his attacks as best you can, immediately jump away when he does the earthquake slam thing, and hope you didn't roll some gnarly damage mods on the wave such as crit/crit-multi, etc.

As far as your build goes, I'd recommend using Fortify Support instead of Increase Area of Effect since it is a big damage multiplier and provides a big defensive layer. An alternative to Fortify would be to just swap out Inc AoE for Concentrated Effect Support on bosses. Simulacrum has a very small battleground, so you're not getting much benefit out of the big AoE to start with.

The next thing I'd look at changing on your build is upgrading your belt to a Stygian Vise. It is more expensive than a leather belt, but adding the abyss jewel allows you to get the same amount of life plus some slots to fill with various damage mods, QoL mods, attributes, resistances, etc.

After that, you should look at upgrading your ring. Try to get one with intelligence on it so you can drop that intelligent point you're using on your tree and pick up another point for damage or life somewhere.

As far as the anointment goes, I think Bladedancer (amber, amber, crimson) is the best inexpensive option and gives a +1 to melee range mod for some QoL. If you've got a few hundred chaos to spend, the highest DPS option is Assassination (black, opal, gold).

Cheers.
Dernière édition par Gandhizzzle, le 12 avr. 2020 20:26:59
After Migration to standart delirium:

My gear:

"

[url]https://www.bilder-upload.eu/thumb/ab87c8-1586783023.png[/url]

pob link: https://pastebin.com/ZTnxYjU5

ty for the build, bring me back to the league.
Dernière édition par Grey223, le 13 avr. 2020 09:13:09
So the -3 to mana cost crafting, where does that come from again? My brain is saying that it might be from Syndicate rings etc, does that sound right?

I can't get rid of the Praxis until I manage to get hold of the mana cost crafting or a ring that works, so once I know what I need to farm I can start doing that.

If anyone could take a look at my toon and tell me where he could be improved that would be great :D
"
Jaggedrain a écrit :
So the -3 to mana cost crafting, where does that come from again? My brain is saying that it might be from Syndicate rings etc, does that sound right?

I can't get rid of the Praxis until I manage to get hold of the mana cost crafting or a ring that works, so once I know what I need to farm I can start doing that.

If anyone could take a look at my toon and tell me where he could be improved that would be great :D

The -mana cost craft comes from "Elreon's veiled" Syndicate rings or amulets. From personal experience, it takes around 12-15 ring/amulet unveils to get to the max rank (-3 mana cost of channeling skills), but RNG is RNG so YMMV. Buying them to unveil costs about 20-25 c per item, so you're looking at ~250c in cost if you just buy your way to it. The other route would be to use Kalandra's Craft prophecy to get him to drop more veiled items, but that is hit or miss.

I have the R3 -mana cost craft unlocked if you'd like me to craft it on some rings/amulets for you. IGN: GiveMeHaldolStat.

You can also just search for rings on the market that already have the craft on them from other people. There are tons of them, especially at this point in the league since people have upgraded their gear and sell their old gear. For example: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/B9BGB6ai8

As far as your character goes, you mostly just need to level him up since 82 is still on the low side. Items to improve specifically would be your rings (which you already mentioned), boots (no movespeed?), belt, and the abyss jewel in the belt (get at least 25 life on that sucker). GL and HF!
Dernière édition par Gandhizzzle, le 13 avr. 2020 16:47:06
"
Gandhizzzle a écrit :
"
Jaggedrain a écrit :

The -mana cost craft comes from "Elreon's veiled" Syndicate rings or amulets. From personal experience, it takes around 12-15 ring/amulet unveils to get to the max rank (-3 mana cost of channeling skills), but RNG is RNG so YMMV. Buying them to unveil costs about 20-25 c per item, so you're looking at ~250c in cost if you just buy your way to it. The other route would be to use Kalandra's Craft prophecy to get him to drop more veiled items, but that is hit or miss.

I have the R3 -mana cost craft unlocked if you'd like me to craft it on some rings/amulets for you. IGN: GiveMeHaldolStat.

You can also just search for rings on the market that already have the craft on them from other people. There are tons of them, especially at this point in the league since people have upgraded their gear and sell their old gear. For example: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/B9BGB6ai8

As far as your character goes, you mostly just need to level him up since 82 is still on the low side. Items to improve specifically would be your rings (which you already mentioned), boots (no movespeed?), belt, and the abyss jewel in the belt (get at least 25 life on that sucker). GL and HF!

Thanks for the advice!

I'll look into getting a better jewel - I have a ton of them lying around my stash, might have something better for that slot.

Wrt the boots - I have a pair in my stash with better all-round stats and a very tasty move speed bonus, just still working on getting the slot colours right and not having much luck so far. I haven't come across the 4-slot colour crafting recipe yet, so I'm working on that while I spend my chromes trying to RNG the appropriate colours.

I'll definitely look into getting a new belt, thanks again for the advice :D

EDIT: Thanks for offering to craft it for me! What do the costs look like to craft that?
Dernière édition par Jaggedrain, le 14 avr. 2020 01:15:08

Hey guys what would you recommend I upgrade next? I'm thinking 1. belt (it sucks lmao) 2. boots 3. non curse on hit ring. Also what are some good helm enchants that don't totally break the bank? I was thinking blood rage attackspeed or leap slam attackspeed.

Edit: Also forgot to ask if quality on the sword makes that much of a difference at all. I assumed it had no effect on the added damage from level so I haven't bothered to 30% it.
Dernière édition par Fantatasticfox, le 14 avr. 2020 12:48:59
"
Fantatasticfox a écrit :
Spoiler

Hey guys what would you recommend I upgrade next? I'm thinking 1. belt (it sucks lmao) 2. boots 3. non curse on hit ring. Also what are some good helm enchants that don't totally break the bank? I was thinking blood rage attackspeed or leap slam attackspeed.

Edit: Also forgot to ask if quality on the sword makes that much of a difference at all. I assumed it had no effect on the added damage from level so I haven't bothered to 30% it.

Quality on the sword doesn't make difference almost at all.

You could upgrade your boots. Buy the ones that have free prefix so you can craft hybrid mode movement + onslaught chance on kill. It will give more attack speed and you will be faster when mapping.

Blood Rage ench is fine.
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 14 avr. 2020 19:47:25

torstein ty! what would you recommend to upgrade next? i dont know what to do, i try syntehsis ring but it was hard to balance the resistances, and i lower my life from 6.5 k to 6k and use a medium cluster jewels for heralds that boost me dps and reduced some mana, i got the aspect of the cat in the belt but can use it because of the mana reservation

and one quesiton how about farrul fur armour? since like that i can gain aspect of the cat and quickly frenzy charges, more armour and evasion, but less life, i would be 5k, also use to socket something in that maybe? thanks very much
Dernière édition par SommerStone, le 14 avr. 2020 21:21:24
"
SommerStone a écrit :
Spoiler

torstein ty! what would you recommend to upgrade next? i dont know what to do, i try syntehsis ring but it was hard to balance the resistances, and i lower my life from 6.5 k to 6k and use a medium cluster jewels for heralds that boost me dps and reduced some mana, i got the aspect of the cat in the belt but can use it because of the mana reservation

and one quesiton how about farrul fur armour? since like that i can gain aspect of the cat and quickly frenzy charges, more armour and evasion, but less life, i would be 5k, also use to socket something in that maybe? thanks very much

That's pretty much it. This build is not dedicated boss killer, but it's amazing mapper.
Farrul Fur is not worth life loss.

You can also check out my Berserker Death Angel. That build is totally nuts in damage. You already have some gear for it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires