[3.7] Diabloyd's Avatar of Voidforge Jugg Cyclone / 7K+ HP / 3~4M+ Shaper DPS

"Lethal Pride", with 10614 under Kaom" Does it have match the same kill count number cause I can't find one on poe.trade. Ty Loving the build!
"
Enterich a écrit :
"
knehtq a écrit :
What about using pyre with shaped base with mark of the elder?

Im planing the same right now. Assassins mark and cwdt doesnt work well for maping, not applied to frozen legion monsters, and power charges are not often up.

But im considering to drop abyssus then, assassins mark rings with decent rolls for int/life/res are unpayable so i need the res/stats from the helmet.
Maybe annuling and multimod an assassins mark ring. But int rolls are very low when crafted.

I have some other questions:

- what minor pantheon are you using?
- anything you would change for a safe shaper kill? Taste of hate, other pantheon? Cold res should be the lowest res for sure with wise oak. Maybe conc effect is worth taking instead of combustion?

Unless you link the combustion to your CWDT+Wave of Conviction setup, the provided damage bonus between Combustion and Conc.effect can be almost the same.
Plus, I think larger AoE can indirectly enhance the damage output and survivability.

The choice of minor gods depends heavily on what type of encounter you're into, for example, assuming all minor gods have captured souls, I use:
- Yugul for Uber Elder, Hydra, and extra cold dmg mods.
- Gruthkul for general mapping.
- Shakari for poison mobs, Constrictor.
- Aberrath for Enslaver
etc.
"
vektson a écrit :
"Lethal Pride", with 10614 under Kaom" Does it have match the same kill count number cause I can't find one on poe.trade. Ty Loving the build!

If you want the exact same stats as mine, yes you'll need the same number and name...
I think you'll need some luck to even find it in trade.

But that being said, I don't think the Lethal Pride i'm using is anywhere near "the best in slot", it just happened to be quite suitable.

This build is dope! Killed uber elder with it multiple times.

Thank you
Have you thought about using pyre in combination with call of the brotherhood?
why are you berserk and with a different build tree?
"
why are you berserk and with a different build tree?

Oh don't mind me :S

i'm just trying out something xD

Will definitely share the Berserker version if it works very well
"
Lyshmo a écrit :
Have you thought about using pyre in combination with call of the brotherhood?

Yes. But as I said in the post, you can use it, but Call of the Brotherhood is not recommended.

The damage is ok, and that's all, we need life on the ring if possible. Plus a rare ring with decent damage affixes will do just fine.
I'll be swapping my oro's flicker build to this.
just need to get a 6 link voidforge.

guess could keep rest of my gear.

what do you think of hatred phys dmg converted to cold damage watcher's eye instead of crit version? and from tree taking winter spirit to convert more phys damage to cold damage?

Dernière édition par lewo, le 23 juin 2019 10:28:21
Hi,
got a Problem with my dps.
Got the hatred crit jewel , using abyssus and a 6L voidforge but im still at around 950k normal damage ( shaper dps is only at around 500k ) All potions clicked , assassins mark is active , enemy covered in ashe , wave of conviction set to fire , etc. Next step is to add 2 Jewels with attack speed, life and crit multiplier but this shouldnt be the issue.

Only difference i think is you have a voidsword in your profile named (true) which adds 100% phys to lightning fire and cold. Im not sure if thats the problem. *edit* copied your true voidforge , but it converts any element 100% to fire , im now at 2million shaper dps. but your profile is at 3,7 million. Cant believe its the karui jewel,the 3 more level & some minor tweaks.

This is my pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/tuwHX0vy

This is my gear , profil is set to public:

Dernière édition par Enterich, le 23 juin 2019 17:17:31

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires