[3.10] Budget and SSF friendly Bladestorm Berserker in depth guide. Uber Elder on 5l.

Sorry for the stupid question, but does Paradoxica comes with random affixes ?
Do you gamble each time you unidentify ?
Nice build.
Would you think dual wielding paradoxica is better than 1 + a jewelled foil ?
"
incredibie a écrit :
"
mrvinhthai184 a écrit :
"
incredibie a écrit :
Reserved

Hi, im very like your build!!but im a newbie just play POE 1 month ago!Can u up part to part skill stree (exp: part 1 lv 30, part 2 lv 50...)
It's very help to me and newbie like me!!bc i dont know how to use pastebin.
Thank!!

The starter skilltrees are in the PoB.
When you open up the PoB you can select the skilltree at the bottom left.
I will put this information more visible into the guide since I get this request recently while it already is there :D

with Ascendancy Points i should get 1st=>2nd=>3rd=>4th is?? plz tell me im just a newbie
"
mrvinhthai184 a écrit :

The starter skilltrees are in the PoB.
When you open up the PoB you can select the skilltree at the bottom left.
I will put this information more visible into the guide since I get this request recently while it already is there :D

with Ascendancy Points i should get 1st=>2nd=>3rd=>4th is?? plz tell me im just a newbie
[/quote]

You can see the Ascendancy priority in the leveling trees.
I recommend going for rage first and blitz charges last.

"
JayJayFly a écrit :
Sorry for the stupid question, but does Paradoxica comes with random affixes ?
Do you gamble each time you unidentify ?

Paradoxica does come with random affixes. But the chance to either hit crit or attack speed is very high. I talked to some people who did hit 5/6

"
Werynn a écrit :
Nice build.
Would you think dual wielding paradoxica is better than 1 + a jewelled foil ?

Dual wielding them is the best you can do. However 2x 400+ pdps swords will feel better due to higher aps and crit.
Clawbased supp + carry guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2116480
Molten strike brightbeak nonsense guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2067539
Dernière édition par incredibie, le 25 juin 2019 13:23:00
Great guide. One question here: should i use stormblade 3 times and play safe or should i be spaming it in the boss like crazy? I wonder if each "spinning" does damage or if the blood/sand in the ground is the only source of damage. Did you understand what i mean?
Dernière édition par dlthunderr, le 26 juin 2019 12:19:20
Using Dual Paradoxicas rn, with my second one having the best possible combination of mods (Impale + Attack Speed + Phys Damage), and recently having switched over to Blitz instead of Carnage, I must say, Blitz is without a doubt the superior choice even disregarding the 10% increased damage taken downside of Carnage. This is because the insane attack speed we get makes impale stack so fast, and the attack speed it gives makes even a relatively slow weapon like Paradoxica absolutely tear through maps.

Oh, and also, with Blitz you will never notice the lack of attack speed that Paradoxica has, and as such, it is without a doubt superior to even 450 pdps foils. I'm sitting at 6.3M Shaper DPS right now, and a lot of my gear is 15 levels outdated lol.
"
dlthunderr a écrit :
Great guide. One question here: should i use stormblade 3 times and play safe or should i be spaming it in the boss like crazy? I wonder if each "spinning" does damage or if the blood/sand in the ground is the only source of damage. Did you understand what i mean?

This depends on the dps you need for the boss.
Mechanicaly itworks as following:
You spin : 100% of your dps all the time
You spawn up to 3 storms
Each storm deals 50% of your damage at 100% of your attack speed. so 50% dmg.
3 storms = 150% dps
3storms + spin = 250% dps

If you want to burst the bosses go full ham. This works well often.
If you feel like you need some safe area pop 3 storms and get away.

If more questions come up let me know.
Will explain this mechanic further in guide at in the future. Did not notice it was something I had to explain but for newer players it for sure can be confusion.

Thanks for the question.
"
XxKillerMachinexX a écrit :
Using Dual Paradoxicas rn, with my second one having the best possible combination of mods (Impale + Attack Speed + Phys Damage), and recently having switched over to Blitz instead of Carnage, I must say, Blitz is without a doubt the superior choice even disregarding the 10% increased damage taken downside of Carnage. This is because the insane attack speed we get makes impale stack so fast, and the attack speed it gives makes even a relatively slow weapon like Paradoxica absolutely tear through maps.

Oh, and also, with Blitz you will never notice the lack of attack speed that Paradoxica has, and as such, it is without a doubt superior to even 450 pdps foils. I'm sitting at 6.3M Shaper DPS right now, and a lot of my gear is 15 levels outdated lol.

Yup blitz is just great.
Fast weapons with blitz feel awesome too though :D
Paradoxica can feel bad when you have to backtrack in a temp chains map and anti curse is empty.. *Sigh* :D
budget*
"
incredibie a écrit :
"
dlthunderr a écrit :

This depends on the dps you need for the boss.
Mechanicaly itworks as following:
You spin : 100% of your dps all the time
You spawn up to 3 storms
Each storm deals 50% of your damage at 100% of your attack speed. so 50% dmg.
3 storms = 150% dps
3storms + spin = 250% dps

If you want to burst the bosses go full ham. This works well often.
If you feel like you need some safe area pop 3 storms and get away.

If more questions come up let me know.
Will explain this mechanic further in guide at in the future. Did not notice it was something I had to explain but for newer players it for sure can be confusion.

Thanks for the question.

Thank you for the awnser. So if im tanky and confidency enough i will just spam BS. The gem doesnt give me that info, but for some reason the description of the gem in wikipoe is different and it shows what you've just told me.

Another thing... is it worth to invest in evasion? Becouse we already have dodge playstyle.
Dernière édition par dlthunderr, le 26 juin 2019 18:46:28

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires