[3.13] Berserker Cyclone RT Axe Impale Full Physical - Cheap, SSF friendly

"
Kosmicosis a écrit :
So I replaced my belt with Soul Tether, and it seems to be a decent choice.
Pros:
Overleech on a Berserker
Cheap
Corruption can make it godly

Cons:
No resists (unless you have res all corruption)
Slightly less total HP
Not a stygian vise ;)

Thoughts?
You summed it up pretty well. And it synergizes nicely with Daresso's Salute.

It's quite situational with all the stuff you get alongside. You still want a decent hp pool over 6k and (over)cap your resists.

I'll mention it in the gear section of the build. For my personal taste, and in SSF, i'm not sure i'd ever use it. Once i'll have Devoto's Devotion (still need to find maps to get The Gladiator div card at a decent rate), it'll remove even more life from my life pool, and i'm not ready to remove my belt to further lose hp. Even if i also get a Belly of the Beast i'd not recover the loss. I'd need to craft a multimodded amulet i guess to get range and life on it at least (and stats).
Dernière édition par Harest, le 22 juin 2019 18:13:10
I rerolled from Tectonic Slam Chieftan and this build feels so good! Thanks for the guide. I look forward to improving my gear.
"
Harest a écrit :
"
SwiftyX a écrit :
... [see above]
From the bottom left of the ascandancy round UI, you can press a little arrow to hide it.

thank you so much ! :D
Can someone help or explain how to handle enemy projectiles or attacks with pierce. I think its pierce, iam not really sure.

Got oneshotted 6 times in a row by the same mob. Tier9 map

~4500 life and 6000 Armor so far. buffless
"
mildmr a écrit :
Can someone help or explain how to handle enemy projectiles or attacks with pierce. I think its pierce, iam not really sure.

Not enough life - aim for 6k to be somewhat comfortable. I have 5.7k at the moment (as cycloner), it's somewhat on the light side and I wish sometimes it would be more.

6k armor is nothing to rely on. 60k and we are talking - so berserker is more a non-armor class. I skilled blind on hit, it somewhat helps.
"
mildmr a écrit :

Llyrain explained it well. Importing your character in PoB i saw you were at ~4250hp, with only 112% max life taken in the tree vs the 195% recommended. You should try to unspec some damages nodes to take more life if you feel the need at your current level.
Our armor is also very weak compared to what you want to aim for to really feel it when you take some big hits. But it's already good enough with a granite flask to counter porcupines for instance.

As i multimodded a weapon too, i was able to fit a blind in there and switch the Stibnite flask for a Jade one which offers way more chance to evade. You could also switch Flesh and Stone aura (if you used it) to sand stance. I see you neither use a Stibnite or a Granite flask, you may want to. Though Stibnite isn't the greatest for cyclone. If you're speaking about the porcupines, you really don't want to cyclone though like any other pack until you know you can with your character (which is my case, until i roll crazy mods on a map like double extra damages). Easiest way to deal with them without going totems only is to cyclone around them killing them little by little, not all in one attack and dying in the middle.
Dernière édition par Harest, le 24 juin 2019 12:09:43
About porcupines.

The other approach, more berserker-like.

I have a more classic CWDT - IC setup
Make sure you have your maximum endurance charges - then crash in. You'll be 2 seconds nearly immune. In this time anything must die.

After this cooldowns have to be run down - 2 packs with no patience are deadly ;).

In the PoB you are running Hatred with your Herald of Purity, yet have Brutality on Cyclone and Warchief. Is the Hatred just for the Herald minions?
Recently was brought on to the idea of a different unique belt, The Tactician.

35+ str
35+ int
20-40% all res
20-40% global phys damage
50%+ flask charges gained
50%+ crit based on intel

I tried soul tether for a bit, but once I got my fortify nodes, the overleech seemed underwhelming.

I think this belt (18c for the prophecy which grants it (the great mind of the north..) or 30c to buy it out right is a great opportunity to lose an intel node. Obviously it can be vaal'd for 12+ all res, but currently those are running for 2+ exalts.

Bought one cheap, swapped it in, pretty happy and will run it until another gg unique belt comes to my attention.

I run 5970 life without my belt so I could afford to lose the health there. This may not be the best choice for everyone else's situation.
"
Dontkare a écrit :
In the PoB you are running Hatred with your Herald of Purity, yet have Brutality on Cyclone and Warchief. Is the Hatred just for the Herald minions?
I think you posted in the wrong thread. There's no Hatred nor herald of Purity here. We're using Brutality lulz it'd be a total nonsense.

"
Teerick a écrit :
... [see above]
Can be a decent choice indeed. Even if you shouldn't need this to get your int (and it's only 20-25% all res from the wiki, maybe not up-to-date?), but yh i didn't find any new better rare for a while now. So long that i'm 95 and killed all the end-game bosses the game had to offer. Most of them for the first time : Shaper, Uber Elder, Uber Atziri, and cleared Hall of the Grandmasters. Mostly because i never could access them since i didn't have the fragments, etc.

Edit : Also, it seems like they fucked up the drop rate of The Gladiator card completely. It was relatively common before, not anymore it seems. But it still may just be no luck for me.
Dernière édition par Harest, le 27 juin 2019 12:06:25

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires