[3.11] SUNDERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + Labber + Super EZ + Endgame) (Gladiator)

Still enjoying the build. Got myself a +1 Socketed Gems Belly that I linked myself which was a good DPS increase (larger than the Increased Damage corruption). Now was looking at Awakened Gems but the only one with reasonable DPS increase is Multistrike - but at a very unreasonable price with 40+ ex... So lets see how to move on from here and where to squeze out the next bits and pieces.

Also finished few more challenges. Delirium Encounters IV was a bit tough but in the end it worked out quite well - even though i have done the Elder and Shaper Guardians mostly on "unjuiced" maps and immediately Leap Slammed to Boss Arena so that I have all portals for boss completion. Both worked fine without death (picked Purifier for Elder as he only does physical damage and is rather easy / and Hydra for Shaper as the damage in that fight is easily dodgeable). So then cleared the 100% delirium maps after bosskill - and thats really some action going on :)

Also did a few Shapers that were very easy and still collecting all stuff to do Uber Elder. Sirus is still a piece of sh** - i just hate that fight as a melee. Tried an A8 and did not succeed, and just now finished an A7 on the last portal. Its really a pain to see this fight so tough compared to any range/totem/mine build. Hope GGG does something here.

Now up to getting the last 2 challenges completed for the 36 and then see where to have some fun and farm stuff... Still have tons of blighted maps to complete, and also need to find a good way to farm simulacrum splinters.

Dernière édition par KamiKapse_, le 19 avr. 2020 17:21:54
Decided to change helm enchant with "Blood Rage Grants Additional %12 Increased Attack Speed". It's %12 instead of %15 we have on Sunder, but it buffs everything. It's also easier to find as an elder base to craft on it. Sunder one wasn't really available on trade and labbing for a single enchant is too much hassle. So I'm hoping this change will smooth out things in that regard. This change will take a while to make it to the guide so I wanted to say before that. I will also add Martial Prowess to the cluster jewel soon, as they are plentier now and prices are more reasonable. As well, if you haven't grabbed your Watcher's Eye yet, it's price dropped to 17ex and kinda stabilized there. Looks like the right time.

"
derSchurke a écrit :
Still enjoying the build. Got myself a +1 Socketed Gems Belly that I linked myself which was a good DPS increase (larger than the Increased Damage corruption). Now was looking at Awakened Gems but the only one with reasonable DPS increase is Multistrike - but at a very unreasonable price with 40+ ex... So lets see how to move on from here and where to squeze out the next bits and pieces.

Also finished few more challenges. Delirium Encounters IV was a bit tough but in the end it worked out quite well - even though i have done the Elder and Shaper Guardians mostly on "unjuiced" maps and immediately Leap Slammed to Boss Arena so that I have all portals for boss completion. Both worked fine without death (picked Purifier for Elder as he only does physical damage and is rather easy / and Hydra for Shaper as the damage in that fight is easily dodgeable). So then cleared the 100% delirium maps after bosskill - and thats really some action going on :)

Also did a few Shapers that were very easy and still collecting all stuff to do Uber Elder. Sirus is still a piece of sh** - i just hate that fight as a melee. Tried an A8 and did not succeed, and just now finished an A7 on the last portal. Its really a pain to see this fight so tough compared to any range/totem/mine build. Hope GGG does something here.

Now up to getting the last 2 challenges completed for the 36 and then see where to have some fun and farm stuff... Still have tons of blighted maps to complete, and also need to find a good way to farm simulacrum splinters.

Congratz for the deathless %100 delirious Shaper/Elder maps! Sirus A8 is always a pain in the ass for melees as you said. We have our long wave which kinda helps there, but the fight is not really designed well which is the problem. But I think you will do that in couple more tries. Increasing life a little more can help there. I recently removed Increased Damage implicit from belly on Meta Gear(also some more things) with last update to reduce the cost because of Watcher's Eye prices this league increased total cost. It also reduced cost much more since bellies with these implicits always costed a lot. But I added this as a note to the guide, thank you for the idea:) EDIT: I managed to snipe one for 2.5ex meanwhile in league. I'm thinking about getting an Awakened Multistrike too as the last upgrade, but it's crazily expensive for the improvement it brings. It's like putting the strawberry on the ready pie. I watched this simulacrum farming video couple days ago. It's a little too much hassle to do that all but there are some nice ideas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3XvVqBO9Jc
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 26 avr. 2020 00:52:18
Some more updates. Since the prices for clusters reduced and availability increased, I did some changes. Added Martial Prowess to Meta Gear's cluster jewel. This resulted in DPS increase from 4.0m to 4.1m Shaper DPS. Added the one before(without having Martial Prowess) to Required Gear. This resulted in DPS increasing from 2.0m to 2.4m Shaper DPS, life is reduced from 6.1k to 6.0k. Also Required Gear level is increased to 92 for the addition of cluster node. Clusters are like this atm:

Required Gear Cluster:

Meta Gear Cluster:
I dunno what I'm doing wrong with this build, but it has almost zero survival skills. 6K life and I basically get instagibbed constantly. Stuff dies fast, but doesn't help being killed so fast if something doesn't die instantly to my sunders. The speed and skill choice makes it fun to play, but where does the tankiness come from?
Just wanted to make a post and say thanks. For how cheap this build is, it feels very strong. I think 4ex or less and you can have a very good mapping character while you get your money up.

Plus the playstyle is fun. I look forward to really getting into this build as I map more and more.
"
Isobar a écrit :
I dunno what I'm doing wrong with this build, but it has almost zero survival skills. 6K life and I basically get instagibbed constantly. Stuff dies fast, but doesn't help being killed so fast if something doesn't die instantly to my sunders. The speed and skill choice makes it fun to play, but where does the tankiness come from?

Tankiness comes from; on Pob stats, there is 14k armor, %79 phys. damage reduction, %28 block chance, %5 dodge. Also %20 less physical damage taken from perma-fortify, %13 physical and %12 less fire damage from Arctic Armor. There can be others I can't remember at the moment.

I just checked your char on Pob. Your DPS needs to be higher. It's %60 of the Required Gear DPS atm(Required Gear stats is where build starts to shine and do good). When you cannot kill for long as you said, even if you're tanky enough it gets harder to live. I suggest getting t1-t2 raw physical damage on gloves, amulet and left ring, attack speed on gloves too. Also a higher phys. DPS weapon and levelling gems to 20-20. Life seems good, but it will become more comfortable at around 6.3-6.4k. After these I hope you will start enjoying the build.

"
Mythrol1 a écrit :
Just wanted to make a post and say thanks. For how cheap this build is, it feels very strong. I think 4ex or less and you can have a very good mapping character while you get your money up.

Plus the playstyle is fun. I look forward to really getting into this build as I map more and more.

Nice to hear you're enjoying the build and hope you will keep enjoying as you progress through. Keep us posted about your experiences:)
Thanks again for this build Pegasus! Really enjoyed the journey. Was very rewarding with each upgrade where you could feel how power and strength of the build increase. And I made my 36 challenges this league with this build. The Playstyle is just too cool, fast, and so engaging. I have now moved to a cyclone build for the farm/phase-out time of the league, but i am sure to come back one point in time. Thanks a lot!
"
derSchurke a écrit :
Thanks again for this build Pegasus! Really enjoyed the journey. Was very rewarding with each upgrade where you could feel how power and strength of the build increase. And I made my 36 challenges this league with this build. The Playstyle is just too cool, fast, and so engaging. I have now moved to a cyclone build for the farm/phase-out time of the league, but i am sure to come back one point in time. Thanks a lot!

Thank you too for sharing your experiences and ideas here. I'm glad it's been a good journey for you, also congratz for the 36 challenge!
how do you have mana for arctic armour ?
Question, as I am still kinda noobish on the crafting area; how did you manage to reach that amount of quality on your weapons? I know that there is a dude in the syndicate that can upgrade your weapon's quality to 28%, and with the beast sacrifice to 30% but I don't think I saw something that goes above that yet.

Also when crafting your own weapon, would you suggest spamming alterations until you get the desired outcome or just sell those alterations for cs, then spam chaos orbs instead?
Dernière édition par Praef, le 11 mai 2020 07:16:50

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires