Connect Memories to Rewards challenge is extremely frustrating.

I don't think that they don't care. I've written down my opinion on some of the challenges for a few leagues now as others did and they listened to it. A prominent example is the Delve fossil challenge.

The one thing I would wish is that they actually prevent having this kind of challenge in the first place.

But as I just read the patch notes it appears that we may get a better chance at completing this challenge.
Yes, please fix this challenge. still at 11/17
"
AlphaRage a écrit :

The one thing I would wish is that they actually prevent having this kind of challenge in the first place.

+1

No respect for my time, no respect for their game.
“We are the race of flesh, We are the race of lovers.”
Yep this challenge is really bad. Considering that for several days we've had an entire memory and some rares not capable of spawning I am honestly wondering if it is bugged to prevent half of the memory rewards from showing up.
Just finished this... I counted about 600 memory frags. I hope this gets changed for everyone else.
"
Bur_Bur a écrit :
Just finished this... I counted about 600 memory frags. I hope this gets changed for everyone else.

Has anyone figured out if this challenge is gated? I'm currently at 14/17 and really don't want to spend 5 hours tonight chain running memories and quarry if I can't spawn some.

GGG confirming either way would be great.
IGN Shihtzutank
A hint, which has helped me past leagues getting points faster (or at all). A lot of players play one build leveling to 100, I fiddle around a lot and like building from 1-90 mostly.

Create a new char, you get a new memory atlas (as you get different temple layouts, syndicate etc). I just started a new character and accessed the nexus the first time at level 35 and got instantly 3 connections I haven't gotten with my previous level 9x char and running multiple bosses etc.

New Chars shuffle new challenge tiles pretty well.

Not sure about all of them, but in every league creating new chars has given me an advantage in point hunting over my friends, (that I play about 90% of the time with).
"
3.6.3 Hotfix
Added minimum level requirements to various Distant Memories and rewards.

Anyway. I got it done just now. With the new patch, the spawn rate of rewards is awesome. It is now worth it to run them as well. I got from 11 memories to 17 in just about 150 maps so that is fine. I did it on T4 Beach. I guess some of the rewards like Maps are gated behind level 68 now or something but I saw most of the nodes on T4 as well. I don't think you need to make a new character. Just make sure to never let a fragment be overwritten and try to complete every distant memory every time you go to the Nexus. It is really easy now that you can freely move the fragments. At least three people in my friend list have also achieved this challenge in the same period of time like me.

That means the issues with this challenge have effectively been fixed. Thanks!
Most ugly achievment ever. I open 600+ nexus chests and still have 14/17 its INSANE. GGG DO SOME PLS. TY
On my sc 90+ toons i was stuck as well on this achievement.
While playing my previous hc ssf i only did low lvl (white maps tier) nexus and got them all in a single day.
Now this could very well be pure rng but the more interesting and rare rewards (harb, best,perandus, etc) did only spawn on that low lvl nexus and not my area lvl 83 zones.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Dernière édition par jackof8lades, le 24 avr. 2019 00:42:27

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires