GGG Support response time

Hey All,

How long does it usually take for the GGG support team to reply to an issue?

I contacted support from the email they provide under "Contact Support"

If you're experiencing payment or microtransaction problems or account issues, please email us at support@grindinggear.com

They replied within 12 hours asking for some basic information and now have not replied in 5 days.

How do I proceed?
Dernier bump le 30 mars 2019 23:29:19
sadly you will have to wait
Hi there,

We're currently experiencing a high demand for customer support since the launch of Synthesis League. We are working as quickly as we can to respond to all emails we have received however, and we apologise for any delay.
"
Kieran_GGG a écrit :
Hi there,

We're currently experiencing a high demand for customer support since the launch of Synthesis League. We are working as quickly as we can to respond to all emails we have received however, and we apologise for any delay.

Ok, I can appreciate that... What is the average turnaround time currently?
I am also waiting for like 5 days now, I heard people have been waiting for up to a month for tickets even before synthesis launch. I remember chris saying back in december they wanted to hire more support people, apparently that didnt happen :(.
They did open positions for Support a couple months ago. Between waiting for application, selection and training, they could have just started working and still lack experience.

Back in Betrayal people could wait upwards to 2 months but that was a particularly extreme case, due to an unhealthy combination of Christmas/Summer holidays, start of new league, influx of unexpected amount of players and tons of bugs.
For me watitng time is also high. got a purchase problem, they answered fast and wanted more infos, 3 min later they got them, und now nothing since nearly a week...
I'm also waiting for 7 days already.
Allow me to sign under this as well, I wrote an email where I have been reponded to within minutes, yet the problem wasn't fully solved, making me write another one. It's been 12h now and still waiting for the response. I imagine it is only the first email that is being dealt with immediately and then You got to wait, I wonder what's the reason behind that.
Dernière édition par Xellabel, le 16 mars 2019 07:37:45
I get that they probably have a big backlog of tickets, but why do tickets that are already been worked on not get prioritized? :/ That's whats making me a bit angry, it feels like I respond and then I get send back to the bottom of the line...

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires