How do you search for synthesis implicits in trade?

pretty sure you only get 1 implicit.
"
Asmosis a écrit :
pretty sure you only get 1 implicit.

Then the 'synthesize an item with 1/2/3 implicits' challenge is going to be REALLY hard

(Also I've already made some with 2 implicits - that bit was actually something I'd already figured out. Bit now i can see why the locked mods weren't really translating into the implicits)
"
Gravedancer a écrit :
Lets just see if i get synthesis right...in a nutshell:

-number of implicits = total # locked mods divided by 3
-base item type is chosen at random from the 3 fractured items
-ALL the mods on the items are added together and compared to that list, and it'll chose 3 (or 2 or 1) that we meet the requirements for at random
-output ilvl is = to the lowest ilvl used

Is that synthesis from fractured items in a nutshell?

Not sure, but in general more locked mods seem to result in more implicits, needs to check if its as you suggested or if all need to have the same number of those mods.
There are up to 3 implicits, but not all combinations are possible because of the required mods to synth it (sadly no +2 implicit bow, if im not misstaken)

Since you need 3 times the same base type, the result will be of this base.

I think the ilvl will be the ilvl of your highest synth item.

"
Asmosis a écrit :
Why were you hoping to get one of those shields? you know you can get 15% on shaper/elder shields right? (in addition to their other cool mods).

(...)

Many people will be wasting countless amounts of items trying to get mods that are literally impossible to obtain without datamined info. Having the standard mods on an item play into synthesis is kinda dumb and detracts from the league element.

Well 10% would be enough for me. It seems to be nicer to craft on a base like that without either going all in ex for locking or otherwise rolling over the reservation or multimod or smth. similar. Also seemed fun to play around with new items.

Also ofc. datamining already been done.
https://poedb.tw/us/ItemSynthesisMods
keep in mind the values are the upper brackets not the lower ones. (back to my shield example it would be between 400% and 1000% inc ES, not minimum 1000% which I wouldnt know how to get split over 3 shields.)
Dernière édition par flipser, le 13 mars 2019 09:14:07
Are you sure thats what the values mean?

The reason i ask is because they look an awful lot like rarity "weightings" used for regular mods. Is there a reddit post somewhere that goes into more detail from the creator?

Take boots for example. In order to get any of the 10% reduced <specific aura> reserved you would need two T1 energy shield mods, on 3 pairs of boots, for a 1/50 chance to get the mod you are after (considering all the other non-aura mods that have the same reqs). That's about 300-1500 ex worth of boots.

This makes farming reliquary keys look positively trivial.
Dernière édition par Asmosis, le 13 mars 2019 18:29:10
Think the output ilvl is set to the highest of the three... not the lowest.
didnt found gain endurance charges when recently hit on body armor.

So it hasnt been found so far? Oo
WTF how rare are these... and then it even has to be the right base.
"
Asmosis a écrit :
Are you sure thats what the values mean?

The reason i ask is because they look an awful lot like rarity "weightings" used for regular mods. Is there a reddit post somewhere that goes into more detail from the creator?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/b02xut/how_to_almost_guarantee_a_specific_synthesis/

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires