How do you search for synthesis implicits in trade?

It seems the main pathofexile.com/trade site doesn't list synthesis implicits at all. It lists fractured mods mind, but not the new implicits. Meanwhile, poe.trade does list synthesis implicits, but doesn't actually search for them - if you input the synthesis implicit in the desired mod boxes and run the search, it'll just return all the items of that base type (boots or shagreen boots, for example) rather than ones with the specific implicit (boots with onslaught). What gives? Why are both trade sites not allowing us to search for synthesis implicits properly?

Edit: To be clear, I'm referring to the new implicit mods (like Onslaught on boots). The old ones are available as they're just old implicits, just on different item bases than traditionally. It's the new implicits that seem to be missing. I can't post an example from the main trade site, as I simply can't search for something like Onslaught implicit there (it simply doesn't show up in the list as an implicit if I type it in), but here's what happens on poe.trade - http://poe.trade/search/uninomasikauno
Dernière édition par Exile009, le 11 mars 2019 12:25:35
Dernier bump le 14 mars 2019 21:21:00
Could you post an example? I was able to find synthesised items with cast speed implicit; didn't search anything else, though, as I'm not familiar with new mods yet.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
Iangyratu a écrit :
Could you post an example? I was able to find synthesised items with cast speed implicit; didn't search anything else, though, as I'm not familiar with new mods yet.

Wierd. But understandable since that's an old implicit, just on different item bases than traditionally. I can't post an example from the main trade site, as I simply can't search for something like Onslaught implicit there (it simply doesn't show up in the list as an implicit if I type it in), but here's what happens on poe.trade - http://poe.trade/search/uninomasikauno
Dernière édition par Exile009, le 11 mars 2019 12:21:07
The mods tab on poe.trade no longer lists the standard mods, added life, attributes, res, etc., only the synthesis mods. Very frustrating as I could only list the specific item type and level restriction and wade through the results to find what I need.
Are you sure "Onslaught" mod exists? Do you own such item or saw it? Maybe you want something similar? I had no issues with official trade site when searching synthesised items.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
The trade site only lists mods that have appeared on items.

No boots, or any other items, with the "Onslaught" implicit have been listed yet.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
"
Novynn a écrit :
The trade site only lists mods that have appeared on items.

No boots, or any other items, with the "Onslaught" implicit have been listed yet.

Ah, that explains it. I thought it updated based on what's possible in the game, not just what's actually available. Sorta like how datamining reveals stuff long before anyone may have actually encountered it. Or lootfilters. Thanks for confirming.
Also the Onslaught on boots is really hard to get.
https://poedb.tw/us/ItemSynthesisMods

According to this you need at least 95% ms on all 3 boots combined. Not to mention you most likely gotta scour-regal-annull to make the ms a single mod to erase the rng factor of the mods picked for synthesis.
Oh and even then its a 50-50 of getting onslaught.
Since I'm not at Shaper yet, can anyone confirm btw if there are memories there to even get ilvl 86 synth boots for 35% ms?

On a side note:
You need 400% Es on shields to get the reduced mana reservation. So 3 shields ppl would love to wear and each prolly far over an ex with double t1/t2 %Es rolls as the mods to be kept in place.

Yeah I was hoping to get one of those shields and I kinda played a lot of PoE in the past, but I dont think I'll get t1/t2 %es kept in place on 3 titanium shields... Seens more likely that I could find a mirror.

Crafting with Essences or Fossils fr those high mods will leave you with multi-affix items and if the Synthesizer chooses only 1 mod by random on each item its very unlikely to happen, but I dont know how the machine chooses mods, we will see. Nevertheless insanely high break points for some implicits.

How kind that those mods were at least showcased prior to the league so I could at least see them once.
Dernière édition par flipser, le 13 mars 2019 05:35:08
Why were you hoping to get one of those shields? you know you can get 15% on shaper/elder shields right? (in addition to their other cool mods).

GGG really should have explained synthesis a bit better. Going by what they said, all you need is fractured items to get synthesised items, about the only reasonable conclusion you can draw is min ilvl = new ilvl like other fusions.

Many people will be wasting countless amounts of items trying to get mods that are literally impossible to obtain without datamined info. Having the standard mods on an item play into synthesis is kinda dumb and detracts from the league element.
Lets just see if i get synthesis right...in a nutshell:

-number of implicits = total # locked mods divided by 3
-base item type is chosen at random from the 3 fractured items
-ALL the mods on the items are added together and compared to that list, and it'll chose 3 (or 2 or 1) that we meet the requirements for at random
-output ilvl is = to the lowest ilvl used

Is that synthesis from fractured items in a nutshell?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires