Stress Free PoE| HOLY RIGHTEOUS FIRE |ANY Items Work|Easy/Relaxing Play|Easily Clears the Atlas[3.6]

Hey AndyLovesHisBge,

Thanks for the compliments and taking the time to post. I hope you enjoy the build if you use it for 3.7.

"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :
wonderful guide! I am considering this for my league starter for 3.7. Thank you for taking the time to answer the questions.

I have one item I am confused on. The new Chieftain Ascendancy node grants Endurance charges on hit.

Righteous Fire does not hit, if I understand it correctly.

Does Holy Flame totem count as a hit for the character to proc the ascendancy node for endurance charges?
As far as I have seen, Quicksilver27025 is correct, Endurance Charges will be created upon use of a fire skill, not created by Hits. Consecrated Path, Wave of Conviction, and Purifying Flame all have the Fire tag on them and we'll have those being used so frequently that we'll likely always be at maximum Endurance Charges. But you are correct, Righteous Fire does not hit. So if anything will be dependant on Hits, RF won't initiate it.

In regards to totems, we share our stats with totems, but they don't share with us. So they benefit from our increases to fire damage, but anything that they generate don't apply to us (unless specifically stated).

"
I will be eagerly awaiting the new Path of Building link once the patch notes come out.
Me too. An updated PoB is an exciting thing :).

"
I like the look of the new gem links!
Thanks! I'm really excited for the new melee animations. Hopefully it'll let me use the movement skill I want to (cause it allows me so much more gem space).

"
I may experiment with my own move skill as I usually need some sort of panic escape that is 100% available, but the consecrated path looks interesting.
For sure. I play on both console and PC but I try my best to make the experiences as similar as possible. So I have come to prefer using flasks as my primary escape. (Quartz is currently my favourite.) I find when I have more than one escape option I hit all the wrong buttons as I'm trying to decide which escape button to hit. But do what's most comfortable for YOU. The more comfortable you are, the more you'll live.

"
One more question I just thought of.

Will the Holy Relic reliably cast if CWDT is at level 20?

I have never used this skill and was wondering how important it is? I would not mind self casting it in the spot where you have "something else" if it is an advantage to have up often.
If you're comfortable self casting those skills, do it for sure. Cast when Damage Taken only "summons" the golem and relic...and of course as damage keeps coming, it ensures that the two minions stay in play. The CwDT gem doesn't initiate any of the perks of the Holy Relic though. Holy Relic's perks are only initiated once we Hit with an Attack. Once we Hit with an Attack, Holy Relic casts it's damage spell and also starts giving us life regen. So the more you use Consecrated Path, the more frequently the skill "does its thing".

So having CwDT linked to Stone Golem and Holy Relic is just so I don't have to keep checking to see if the skills are in play or dead. It's just piece of mind. Save yourself the gem space if you're cool with self casting and checking.

Thanks for the questions! Keep them coming if you like. A couple gems may still change as the full details of the revamped Molten Shell and other new defensive spells have yet to be released. Thanks for your time!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Dernière édition par Wrecker_of_Days, le 2 juin 2019 16:30:38
Thanks! I did read the ascendancy wrong. I see now that any fire skill procs the endurance charge (35%).

very cool.
Dernière édition par AndyLovesHisBge, le 2 juin 2019 17:07:01
with the build moving RF to the 5/6 link chest, should we consider adding efficacy support gem now as the 5th link?
"
with the build moving RF to the 5/6 link chest, should we consider adding efficacy support gem now as the 5th link?
I can't really give numbers to damage right now as the new Ascendancy will change everything substantially, but if no new support gems end up being beneficial to this build, the current options are as follows:

5 links:
RF-Concentrated Effect-Burning Damage-Elemental Focus-Efficacy. Most damage, smallest AoE.

RF-Burning Damage-Elemental Focus-Arcane Surge-Swift Affliction. Normal damage, normal AoE.

RF-Burning Damage-Elemental Focus-Efficacy-Increased AoE. Least damage, largest AoE.

6 links:
RF-Concentrated Effect-Burning Damage-Elemental Focus-Efficacy-Increased AoE. Most damage, normal AoE.

RF-Burning Damage-Elemental Focus-Efficacy-Arcane Surge-Swift Affliction. Barely less damage, normal AoE.

RF-Burning Damage-Elemental Focus-Arcane Surge-Swift Affliction-Increased AoE. Least Damage, largest AoE.

I haven't decided what my fourth ascendancy will be yet. That'll have an impact on which setup I choose to put into 3.7. That being said, people can do whatever they want. I'm really tempted to go with the ascendancy node that increases AoE and try and put a big focus on AoE but then we wouldn't be taking advantage of the perks to Ancestor Totems. Also, focusing on AoE in the tree would mean sacrificing fire damage nodes which in turn makes the Leech from totems a little pointless too.

That fourth Ascendancy node is a doozy.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Wrecker_of_Days a écrit :
I'm really tempted to go with the ascendancy node that increases AoE and try and put a big focus on AoE but then we wouldn't be taking advantage of the perks to Ancestor Totems

can you explain this more?

node 6 (Tukohama) has the Ancestor Totem perk and an AOE increase when the Ancestor Totem is up.

I don't see any other node that has anything to do with AOE.

Which node are you referring to where you can get AOE increase but not the Ancestor Totem perks?
"
"
Wrecker_of_Days a écrit :
I'm really tempted to go with the ascendancy node that increases AoE and try and put a big focus on AoE but then we wouldn't be taking advantage of the perks to Ancestor Totems

can you explain this more?

node 6 (Tukohama) has the Ancestor Totem perk and an AOE increase when the Ancestor Totem is up.

I don't see any other node that has anything to do with AOE.

Which node are you referring to where you can get AOE increase but not the Ancestor Totem perks?
Ya. Tukohama is the node I was referring to. I love the AoE part. We wouldn't be using any benefits to ancestor totems if I selected that though. And if I focus more on AoE on the tree, then I will take away from damage nodes instead of health.. Which will make the leech from totems less powerful. Does that make sense?

If I focus on AoE on the tree, the 25% increase to AoE from Tukohama might not have that much of an impact on final AoE size as AoE increases are multiplicative not additive. So if that's the case, Hinekora (covering enemies with ash) would be a very strong node to recover the lost damage if I did focus on AoE.

Decisions, decisions, decisions...:-). Does that make more sense?

Edit: oh right, we can't reach Hinekora. But the other two would be good damage boosts too.

Annnnnd

Dernière édition par Wrecker_of_Days, le 2 juin 2019 19:59:12
yes that makes perfect sense, thank you for explaining.
Looking forward to the 3.7 update!
"
Toots a écrit :
Looking forward to the 3.7 update!
Hey Toots,

I love your name :-).

Thanks! It is going to be so hard to make a tree tonight. There are so many options with this new tree. Sooooo much to choose from. Thanks for the encouragement :-).

Annnnnd

"
DamageIncorporated a écrit :
You know "any items work" is a huge red flag right? Yikes.

Well I did manage to clear t13 maps pretty consistently with all white gear having similar build like this in 3.5 so I can vouch that any gear works. But with worse gear you have to compensate with skill.
As to why I used only white gear. I was tripping balls and thought it was a good idea. It wasn't but it still worked. Sustaining RF without and resist on gear was a pain and you have to play extremely passive. Defenitly not stress free tho but possible

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires