Stress Free PoE| HOLY RIGHTEOUS FIRE |ANY Items Work|Easy/Relaxing Play|Easily Clears the Atlas[3.6]

"
CosmoGaia a écrit :
My gear atm:

In your opinion, what should be the focus of improvement now? I preferred to focus on elem dmg and fire dmg cuz RF does not scale with spell dmg. I stopped using RotP shield to gain a little more HP (and dps with RF).

As I can see from your gear/tree some easy ways to improve would be Holy fire notable and Elemental Equilibrium. More life = more good so that would be one way. Endurance charge duration is bad IMO since you can easily make more charges and it only takes 1 to reset duration of them all.

Dropping RotP shield for 9% life boost might seem great but then you need to compensate for the extra dmg you take somewhere else. Personnaly I don't like the trade-off.

As for the gear easy but expensive way is to get essence crafted helm with support gem or 2 on it. That would boost RF dmg a lot. Even just having 2 supports already on helmet would make it possible for you to have 6-link RF.

Amulet is a bit meh IMO. For less that 30% fire dmg increase you sacrifice potentially great mods. Marble amulet with fire dmg and life would go a long way. Maybe aspect of the spider on it but thats extra greedy.

Last and the most painfull for me to see is Meginord gloves. Ugh. You are meant to use them as leveling gear not endgame. I never go past lv 65 with those. Its just too painfull.
Dernière édition par MaxHax2, le 3 avr. 2019 13:18:24
"
Rhilnix a écrit :
hello

My stuff atm

First off your RF links are bad. Empower is at lv 1 and therefore useless ATM and even later on I'm not sure if it would make enough impact to be worth the gem slot. Increase area of effect only boosts your area and even that is bested by Intensify support. Efficacy now works with RF so there your free more dmg.
You could squeze arcane surge + swift affliction if you would drop 2 gems but honestly with efficacy is not worth it.

As for the rest of the stuff you seem to focus heavily on defense. While good idea the damage does suffer.
"
MaxHax2 a écrit :
"
CosmoGaia a écrit :
My gear atm:

In your opinion, what should be the focus of improvement now? I preferred to focus on elem dmg and fire dmg cuz RF does not scale with spell dmg. I stopped using RotP shield to gain a little more HP (and dps with RF).

As I can see from your gear/tree some easy ways to improve would be Holy fire notable and Elemental Equilibrium. More life = more good so that would be one way. Endurance charge duration is bad IMO since you can easily make more charges and it only takes 1 to reset duration of them all.

Dropping RotP shield for 9% life boost might seem great but then you need to compensate for the extra dmg you take somewhere else. Personnaly I don't like the trade-off.

As for the gear easy but expensive way is to get essence crafted helm with support gem or 2 on it. That would boost RF dmg a lot. Even just having 2 supports already on helmet would make it possible for you to have 6-link RF.

Amulet is a bit meh IMO. For less that 30% fire dmg increase you sacrifice potentially great mods. Marble amulet with fire dmg and life would go a long way. Maybe aspect of the spider on it but thats extra greedy.

Last and the most painfull for me to see is Meginord gloves. Ugh. You are meant to use them as leveling gear not endgame. I never go past lv 65 with those. Its just too painfull.

Thanks for the answer. I do not see how EE would work since I am always inflicting fire dmg.
About endurance charges duration nodes, i just follow your tree, but i'll drop this nodes for testing.
About RotP, I made the change thinking also in armour, cuz I was suffering a lot of physical damage in some maps (bleeding sucks).
And yes, i'll buy another glove :D
"
MaxHax2 a écrit :
"
Rhilnix a écrit :
hello

My stuff atm

First off your RF links are bad. Empower is at lv 1 and therefore useless ATM and even later on I'm not sure if it would make enough impact to be worth the gem slot. Increase area of effect only boosts your area and even that is bested by Intensify support. Efficacy now works with RF so there your free more dmg.
You could squeze arcane surge + swift affliction if you would drop 2 gems but honestly with efficacy is not worth it.

As for the rest of the stuff you seem to focus heavily on defense. While good idea the damage does suffer.

I know empower is not so good ( gem is lv 2 atm) it's just i can't get 4 blue slot on a str armor head (i tried many time with craftig slot) and empower is the best i can put in this slot atm instead of Efficacy. Increase area of effect boost area and damage with quality + 18 % affix damage and this is the best setup for mapping. Efficacy instead should be usefull on boss.

Dps isn't the problem, problem is i am not so strong to survive difficult fight, less defensive gem and stuff for more dps for melee damage sound like stupidity.

Good way for more damage is :

- raise my hp for RF (enemies Burn for 40% of your maximum Life per second as Fire Damage).
- get proper enchanted lab.
- put a 5 L flame totem ( 6l cost so much mana and mana regen + pool is bad) and i cant use 2 time this skill for 3 totem.
- better flask
"
MaxHax2 a écrit :
"
Washac a écrit :

Being new to all this I was wondering what it means when you have next to gems that are required level 1 etc ?

I assume it means to lock the gem at that level ?

Thanks

Cast When Damage Taken needs you to take more damage to trigger when at higher gem level but can trigger higher level gem. Since Immortal Call doesn't get much better with levels it is generally accepted that its best for IC to trigger as often as possible which means CWDT at lv 1 so we simply don't level it.

To remove gem from leveling on the side of the screen (and stop obstructing our view) you can right-click it and it will go away. You can still level it in inventory if you want later.

Thanks.
Started this on HC today with no currency but i don't see the point to do a build like that on sc and i wanted to go HC so i give it a try on HC.

I'm 43 atm, 4l holy flame it's slow but the life regen/maximum life are huge so i just put my totem into a pack and wait. i can even eat my dinner while they get burned by my totem, pretty useful thought.

I'm going vitality/purity of fire to sustain rf after the cruel lab.

I enjoy the build so far even if it's pretty slow, i don't feel like i can die for now.

"
Rhilnix a écrit :
I did in white map and without IC and with different aura setup (molten shield and flammabity curse + blasphemy. No vitality aura) and all mitig at 75 (fire 85). I abandoned stibnite flask because it's really bad option.

IC + CWDT + warcry is awesome on trash mob.

I feel the ascendency is bad and there is a lack of defense. But i don't say you never can do end game. I say You'll never do anything like minautaure map i guess.
I need to improve more things too(jewel,chaos mitig weapon and gem level).

If it'd help, feel free to check out my links in my signature below. If you check out the PC playthroughs, you'll see that I have the most basic gear which gives me 5600 at level 72. I play with one hand on my mouse and the other hand dipping chips in hummus. Maybe seeing it would give you some ideas?

Like I mentioned, the guide clears the Atlas well. Don't be discouraged if your changes aren't panning out. It's all a part of the game.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Washac a écrit :
"
MaxHax2 a écrit :
"
Washac a écrit :

Being new to all this I was wondering what it means when you have next to gems that are required level 1 etc ?

I assume it means to lock the gem at that level ?

Thanks

Cast When Damage Taken needs you to take more damage to trigger when at higher gem level but can trigger higher level gem. Since Immortal Call doesn't get much better with levels it is generally accepted that its best for IC to trigger as often as possible which means CWDT at lv 1 so we simply don't level it.

To remove gem from leveling on the side of the screen (and stop obstructing our view) you can right-click it and it will go away. You can still level it in inventory if you want later.

Thanks.
Excellent answer. You can also prevent leveling on console by hitting Y or Triangle on the gems while it's socketed. (Just to avoid confusion, the guide doesn't use Immortal Call.)

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
CosmoGaia a écrit :
...Thanks for the answer. I do not see how EE would work since I am always inflicting fire dmg.
About endurance charges duration nodes, i just follow your tree, but i'll drop this nodes for testing.
About RotP, I made the change thinking also in armour, cuz I was suffering a lot of physical damage in some maps (bleeding sucks).
And yes, i'll buy another glove :D
Hey, I just brought up your build now on Path of Building, so you've already changed it up a bit with from the original post.

Your build looks great! You know what you're doing. You have some great gear and made some good changes! Unless an item is giving you something that is absolutely vital, make sure the items all have really high health. So any unique without a high health roll should be giving you something epic in return (Kaom's Way for example). Your amulet and boots need some life, but it's nothing you don't already know. I love your helmet :). Bigger the AoE, the better.

I'd say your focus now is damage, like you said. Some sceptres from delving and temples can drop magic sceptres that have over 100% fire/elemental damage on them. They're great starts. But there are now so many crafting options is hard to go wrong. Also, I'd switch a couple gems for the bonus damage:

Switch Orb of Storms for a level 7 Wave of Conviction and replace Ball Lightning with a level 11 Purifying Flame. Wave of Conviction lowers enemy resists while Purifying Flame adds more Consecrated Ground everywhere. I'll likely be doing this to the guide as soon as I have a little time to read through the whole thing to touch it up.

Your build looks great! I hope you've been enjoying it!

Oh, don't pick Elemental Equilibrium. It'll only work against you (as you mentioned).

Annnnnd

"
iromisi a écrit :
Started this on HC today with no currency but i don't see the point to do a build like that on sc and i wanted to go HC so i give it a try on HC.

I'm 43 atm, 4l holy flame it's slow but the life regen/maximum life are huge so i just put my totem into a pack and wait. i can even eat my dinner while they get burned by my totem, pretty useful thought.

I'm going vitality/purity of fire to sustain rf after the cruel lab.

I enjoy the build so far even if it's pretty slow, i don't feel like i can die for now.

HC! Nice. I don't play HC. I'd have a heart attack if I had to re-level over and over.

I too was quite surprised how weak Holy Flame Totem was when 3.6 was released. I thought it'd be as strong as the other revamped skills. I guess GGG values the extra defensive perks the skill gives as equal value...and even though I was disappointed with the damage HFT gave on paper, I'd have to agree with them.

I'm glad you're enjoying the build! Honestly, the build just gets stronger. It's a pretty hands off build once you get going. All the different skill/links help each other but aren't dependant on each other.

Thanks for taking the time to write. I appreciate the encouragement. (And good call with Vitality on HC.)

Annnnnd

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires