Stress Free PoE| HOLY RIGHTEOUS FIRE |ANY Items Work|Easy/Relaxing Play|Easily Clears the Atlas[3.6]

"
Kingx a écrit :
am lvl45 now. what should be my life regen?

not sure about exact number but you should getting it high enough to not take damage when you use a ruby or life flask(saturated hallow life flask) when you use RF in hideout
depending on your life it could be from 200+

Like i said i started mapping and i saw we need unwavering stance. Node or on item like Kaom's Roots.

Stun = dead on many bigs encounters.

Not a big deal because cost 3 passive point and dodge stay available.

MaxHax2 => thanks again mate.
Dernière édition par Rhilnix, le 23 mars 2019 14:30:32
"
Rhilnix a écrit :
Like i said i started mapping and i saw we need unwavering stance. Node or on item like Kaom's Roots.

Stun = dead on many bigs encounters.

Not a big deal because cost 3 passive point and dodge stay available.

MaxHax2 => thanks again mate.

lol. show me build that doesn't have problems when getting stunned aside from summoner builds
"
MaxHax2 a écrit :
"
DamageIncorporated a écrit :
"Anyone Can Play! ANY Gear Works! Relaxing Play" is code for bad build?

Not really. but you do need to be level 65+ before you activate RF if you want it easy. 2 labs is also nice to have which should be easy at that level.

if you want RF at level 40 you need a bit more knowledge/gear/right passives or it will kill you

RF is all that thread promises once you get it started. but RF is not a leveling skill. but since the build focuses on survivability it makes safe leveling with other skills

LOL
i dont see how this build can work. with everything on i get 407 life regen per sec. and its still not enough to keep up my RF. must be doing something wrong :(
I have to say that RF is the last build you want to play as anything you like.

It requires a specific tree and very specific gearset to be able to do what it's supposed to do.

Otherwise you end up with a slow mapper and a build that can't do endgame bosses either.

Let's say you miraculously somehow deal with the degen, then you still have to worry about getting good burn damage.

I've played rf for 3 leagues so i know what it can and can't, playing budget or free find is nothing something it can do i'm afraid, there are other skillgems and builds that can do that though.

Prove me wrong, do any uber boss with budget gear. Uber lab with a full group.

And if you can't do that then what's the point playing this ?? you can play a ranger with 10 times better clear speed and boss killing.
Dernière édition par saucefar2, le 24 mars 2019 15:03:00
"
saucefar2 a écrit :
I have to say that RF is the last build you want to play as anything you like.

It requires a specific tree and very specific gearset to be able to do what it's supposed to do.

Otherwise you end up with a slow mapper and a build that can't do endgame bosses either.

Let's say you miraculously somehow deal with the degen, then you still have to worry about getting good burn damage.

I've played rf for 3 leagues so i know what it can and can't, playing budget or free find is nothing something it can do i'm afraid, there are other skillgems and builds that can do that though.

Prove me wrong, do any uber boss with budget gear. Uber lab with a full group.

And if you can't do that then what's the point playing this ?? you can play a ranger with 10 times better clear speed and boss killing.

whats the point of even playing POE if you can buy some other game that kills stuff automatically? BECAUSE WE FUCKING WANT TO. That's it. No need to bash something just because you sucked doing it or didn't like it.

Tell me something. Can you 10x better ranger kill shaper while you go make dinner for family or when you answear call of nature? Nope. You get owned in one shot.
Its a different playstyle. Its not for everyone. Like totem or trap builds. Some love them other don't. Some play HC others don't. TO each his own.

This build isn't meant to be ubercarry with millions of dps and hundreds of buttons to press and suffer a seizure seeing all the explosions.
This is a build that should be played slowly. A build that helps you unwind after a long and stressfull day at work when you just don't want to deal with even more stress by getting killed in one shot by a random ranged mob that somehow managed to kill you even before you saw it and made you loose last portal you had to map just before you get to kill boss and get sweet loot. When you just want to walk around and see stuff getting owned as soon as they get to close to you.
"
Kingx a écrit :
i dont see how this build can work. with everything on i get 407 life regen per sec. and its still not enough to keep up my RF. must be doing something wrong :(

hmm 400 should be close to enough unless you put too many points into max life at the begining. if you are in act 6 you can kill Abberath in prison gate and get his pantheon skill to reduce the damage you take from RF.

If you put your profile to public I can check it and tell you speciffically whats wrong.
Hey guys,

so I started mapping with this build, going solid so far but did not go over map 5 level yet (did not find any higher maps yet^^)

I'm wondering what life stats you have? I'm now scratching the 5k but wondering if this will be sufficient.

I did some small changes that at least for me worked very well so far:

- I do manually cast Wave of Conviction (Level 1!) with increased areo of effect and CurseOnHit to spread flammability. I like to be in control over who I curse. The thing here is that Wave of Conviction tself provides fire exposure to enemies and then they are once more debuffed by flammability.

- I chose Herald of Ash over Malevolence. This does not help RF but our Totem damage is heavily impacted and it reserves much less mana which is an issue anyway...

- I found mana to be generating too slowly to place 3 totems and always ended up only having 2. Thus I spent 2 points to get to "Mana Flows". This helps me a bit on the mana side.

HAving quite fun with the build so far :) The combination of RF and HFT hits quite hard.
"
Pracis a écrit :
how did you all level? I've been trying to survive by just playing Flame totem, however, I'm having a hard time killing anything really. :/ I may have to play an alternative skill for a little bit so that I can get to the target level. Thanks for any responses!
I know this is out of date now, but I just leveled with Holy Flame Totem. It was slow, but not too bad. I just put it in the first 3 socket I found. It wasn't great, but it wasn't bad. Once I got the first Ascendancy, I started using RF with the totem and it's been way faster.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Dernière édition par Wrecker_of_Days, le 25 mars 2019 02:37:23

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires