Path of Exile: Synthesis Patch Notes

"
mic01851165 a écrit :

You just got lucky with the alt spam..
I tried to make base similar to the blade you use.
I literally used up all my alt and can't get the right one.
Did it some more after getting more alt, still nope.

Ended up selling my base for 3.5 ex (6l) cuz I'm tired of wasting alt, and alt was like 1 c to 5 alt, so wasting 3k alt is like wasting 600c = 4~ ex wasted at that time.

the only luck I had is I gave the ring to someone to craft aspect of spider and the guy didn't scam me... the warlord is lower roll and it hits once every 200-300 alts.
Great stuff

1. Atlas nerf
2. Both my viable caracters nerfed , aka Slayer cyclone and Witch Brand storm.

After you spend a lot of time getting the right uniques or rares to make a decent caracter to do Shaper and other bosses, this Game stuff decides to nerf a lot of skills, and enforce others.
What is the purpose of this?

Let me tell you, a lot of players don`t like getting their caracters nerfed and to be obligated to start other caracters because the STAFF decided to lower your caracter so you won`t be able to have a decent damage in game.

It`s ok to add new staff to the game, even in standard, JUST DONT TOUCH OUR CARACTERS ! SOME INVESTED A LOT OF TIME LEVELING AND GETTING THE RIGHT GEAR !!!

DON`T TOUCH ATLAS IN STANDARD ! WE DON`T WANT TO START ALL OVER AGAIN !
STOP NERFING OUR CARACTERS ! NO I DON`T WANT TO FEEL OBLIGATED TO START PLAYING OTHER SKILLS, I LIKE MY OLD SKILLS.

OH YEAH, THANKS !
Dernière édition par SaDiCu, le 7 mars 2019 07:35:36
"
Rakiii a écrit :
What are you talking about?

Bone helmet nerf.
Increased mana costs for certain summoner skills.
Chieftain charges nerfed.
"
mic01851165 a écrit :
https://youtu.be/B1Sj8jo2YGE

Like seriously, IT THAT FLED one shot at t16 map and no control/restriction on the possible mod combination in delve already proves that ggg doesn't care. They balance their game on low tier contents like t16 or 0 mod uber elder. (easy boss)

DEPTH 822 AULT WITH EXTRA FIRE on a low buffer leech based build , WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE he got one shot, like seriously ... you can't be serious -___-.

*sigh*

It that fled one shot a character of yours with negative chaos resistance with a telegraphed attack, you've been crying about that before, I know.
Next time move in time and get some chaos resist, or expect it to happen again.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Dernière édition par Fruz, le 7 mars 2019 08:02:49
nerf most of skills ... start to kill this game slowly
All I see is nerf nerf nerf lol. Removed crit strike minimum cap, does that mean Controlled Destruction is not usable anymore? Also rip Hatred.
I Believe I Can Fly ~~~~

COC Bow will be next league top shit, my rough guess,

COCBOW -> Barrage / Scourge Arrow / Toxic Rain / Caustic Arrow + Chaos Damage DOT Spell
Quiver -> Rain of Arrows

You got all in one...

Multicraft that double damage proc, chaos extra, cannot evade spell damage...
"
Amardarial a écrit :
"
IamtheAxeMan a écrit :
I really didn't want to play a new league this round (was planning on playing in standard due to a lack of play time) and I really don't want to spend the time rediscovering the Atlas in standard again... 150 maps takes a little time you know. Looks like I am out for now. I really like this game but just too many stupid changes every couple of months that reset progress for a casual player. And the stupid legacy nerfs wtf??

Sounds like your out forever, as they reset Atlas EVERY league, it's a feature.

I've been playing off and on since Beta (for over 6 years now) and these Atlas/Map changes are something new. I think this is the 6th time they change the maps in over 6 years. Now it's becoming every 3 months. I think this is their way of selling more map tabs or pushing players into the leagues.... maybe they should just do away with Standard and Hardcore leagues? I don't have time to start new every 3 month. I didn't have enough time to finish the last 2 leagues.
"
SaDiCu a écrit :
Great stuff

1. Atlas nerf
2. Both my viable caracters nerfed , aka Slayer cyclone and Witch Brand storm.

After you spend a lot of time getting the right uniques or rares to make a decent caracter to do Shaper and other bosses, this Game stuff decides to nerf a lot of skills, and enforce others.
What is the purpose of this?

Let me tell you, a lot of players don`t like getting their caracters nerfed and to be obligated to start other caracters because the STAFF decided to lower your caracter so you won`t be able to have a decent damage in game.

It`s ok to add new staff to the game, even in standard, JUST DONT TOUCH OUR CARACTERS ! SOME INVESTED A LOT OF TIME LEVELING AND GETTING THE RIGHT GEAR !!!

DON`T TOUCH ATLAS IN STANDARD ! WE DON`T WANT TO START ALL OVER AGAIN !
STOP NERFING OUR CARACTERS ! NO I DON`T WANT TO FEEL OBLIGATED TO START PLAYING OTHER SKILLS, I LIKE MY OLD SKILLS.

OH YEAH, THANKS !

**Autistic screeching intensifies***
"
Madix a écrit :
Why does the core game philosophy continue to enforce 1 shots? Why not just lower sustainability (leech, life regen, etc) and nerf overall monster damage? I honestly don't get it. I keep thinking they will move away from this philosophy but this patch there are nerfs to defensive curses? Why nerf loreweave? Why do you want us to die in the most frustrating ways possible? Do you want everyone to play totem/brand/auto cast builds? Why do we have to limit ourselves to enemies that aren't challenging at all just to prevent ourselves from being 1 shot? Why do defensive nodes even exist if we have to get all of them just so that we can get 1 shot less often?

I love the game but there are serious design issues with it and these issues are always either never addressed or are made worse with each patch. Trash mobs die way too fast and the power creep only makes this worse. As time goes on, our damage to enemies goes up disproportionately to our damage taken- the net result is we're forced to play the same easy content that gets easier with every patch while the hard content still 1 shots us as much as it did before. Why can't we power creep/scale up difficulty more evenly so that we have some challenge and mobs don't die instantly?

-I also think these enforced glass cannon philosophies ruin the multiplayer experience and need for CC. In Diablo 2 I never liked partying with people when they wiped the whole screen of enemies before I could even land a blow, it's like that with every build in this game though. Why group with others or specialize in freezing/stunning if everything on the screen dies instantly?

That has been my major issue since I don’t know when. The game got into a state where every char is so strong that they had to make bosses 1 shot you. It’s silly and unhealthy.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires