Path of Exile: Synthesis Patch Notes

"
bubblehulk a écrit :
Is there an updated skill tree somewhere yet? Excited to start planning, but I can't without a skill tree...

path of building has updated, it's there.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
The big outer wheel has two notables: Divine Fury grants 12% increased Global Physical Damage, 12% increased Elemental Damage, 5% of Physical Damage as extra Fire Damage, and Fire Spells have 15% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage. The passive leading to it grants 8% increased Global Physical Damage and 8% increased Fire Damage. Divine Wrath grants 12% increased Global Physical Damage, 12% increased Elemental Damage, 5% of Physical Damage as extra Lightning Damage, and Lightning Spells have 15% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning Damage. The passive leading to it grants 8% increased Global Physical Damage, and 8% increased Lightning Damage. The two notables are bridged by a passive which grants 8% increased Global Physical Damage and 8% increased Elemental Damage.

Why does it have to be [Element] Spells? Couldn't it have been [Element] Skills instead to actually make them worthwhile for more than a handful of skills?
Have they released more info about the new skills? If so where can I find the details?
My skills didn't get nerfed! PoE isn't dead!
On the other hand you can still play your PP build just fine if you adapt to new situation (invest in attack speed etc).

PP requires the normal investment any build requires, the more you invest, the more power you get, just like every other build. There was no need to nerf PP that way, they could just make the cooldown a bit worse or whatever, but killing its unique mechanic that made the item fun? sorry it wasnt the way. Investing in Attack speed doesnt guarantee the build will still be viable.

"

They didn’t ruin anything. GGG just put PP in line with other similar game mechanics. I’m certain people will still play PP

PP in line with other similar game mechanics? not its not in line, its not in line with CoC, its not in line with cospris, its not in line with Headhunter mechanics, there are more broken items out there, yet they nerf PP just because they want people to play boring hand casting like if we didnt play it enough already since 2013... jesus
Dernière édition par manueloel, le 6 mars 2019 15:54:13
Woot! Can't wait!

Now what build to use this League start!?
"
Arc
Mana Cost at gem level 1 is now 8 (was 9).
Mana Cost at gem level 20 is now 23 (was 26).
Now has a cast time of 0.7 seconds (from 0.8).
Now deals 6 to 33 Lightning damage at gem level 1 (from 7 to 37) and 133 to 754 Lightning damage at gem level 20 (from 152 to 862).
Now has an added damage effectiveness of 80% (from 90%).

this is fine, I like this.

"
Lowered the range at which Arc can chain from 50 units to 25 units.

this means ggg doesn't want anyone using Arc anymore. totally unwarranted.
"
Subt1e a écrit :

Maybe if you play totems you can get more than one character above level 90 :)

Some people actually have to delete characters to create new ones every league, so what gives?

"
PromaG a écrit :

I forget about lab enchantment which will not be implict mods but normal explict mods - totally sick idea !!! PPls will be not able to even craft items after enchantement....

Guess to make Lab less relevant and give even more power to those flippers
and trading magnates.

"
panicbuttons a écrit :
"
Help Cavas by exploring these lost memories and activating the memory stabilisers contained within. But be quick, because memories degrade, and if you linger too long or take the wrong turn you may degrade with them!

Good league to focus on self casting...

Haha, right?

As mentioned by others: I cannot comprehend the summon raging spirit nerfs.
But hey, Slayer was sent into retirement to join hands with the Berserker in Valhalla. Skoll!
"
Nibelton a écrit :
"
Mortac a écrit :
GGG in a nutshell. Introduces a new mechanic called Exposure, but does not explain anywhere how it works and how it is different from normal resistance debuffs.

they did,you are just blind or cant can't comprehend english.

ctrl+f exposure. only 2 places saying it's a thing, not what it does. where do they explain it?
Seems Good.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires