Balance in Path of Exile: Synthesis

"
hq78 a écrit :
Player Maximum Resistances now can never go above 90%. Any maximum resistance you have above this value will have no effect. This is especially important as Synthesis introduces other sources of Maximum Resistances.

so is it safe to assume chieftain is getting reworked because of the 100% fire resistance from "ramako, sun's light"???

Chieftain gets 100% uncapped fire resistance. That isnt "MAXIMUM FIRE RESISTANCE". Chieftain isnt Immune to fire. See it as a 100% Ruby Ring.
"
The Gluttony of Elements skill now also provides Curse Immunity, to prevent interactions with Temporal Chains letting it last far too long. Technically, this is a buff.

Was that really needed? You really were that desperate for a bad joke lol?

Always love to hear BV getting nerfed.

The Slayer leech nerf is pretty overkill. I mean it is clearly aimed at ascedant, not slayer itself because lulz who plays that in comparison, but was that really needed?

Btw I really irritated that unique NERFS are put into the forefront. Honestly it makes it seem there are several fucking the game but besides maybe Unnatrual instinct nothing seems really problematic?!

You better fucking buff the endless parade of vendor trash lol.
Dernière édition par xardas149, le 4 mars 2019 18:23:54
"
Ludvator a écrit :
"
KopaKabana a écrit :
Both build i played got nerfed to the ground, especially my brand build
i dont know what to think, all i am seeing are nerfs after nerfs to push ppl into the "new and shiny" abilities?

thats what you get when you play popular builds

i am sorry, what?
was i not suposed to play with brand new spell?
what are you trying to say?
or are u just trolling?
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
you guys rule so hard
"
KopaKabana a écrit :
"
Ludvator a écrit :
"
KopaKabana a écrit :
Both build i played got nerfed to the ground, especially my brand build
i dont know what to think, all i am seeing are nerfs after nerfs to push ppl into the "new and shiny" abilities?

thats what you get when you play popular builds

i am sorry, what?
was i not suposed to play with brand new spell?
what are you trying to say?
or are u just trolling?

He isn't trolling but brands are busted which is why he's assuming you played it because it was strong, If you enjoyed it before you probably still will I wouldn't worry about it.
so you're randomly nerfing slayer... ok i guess 2h melee builds were too strong, eh ggg? i guess you guys really are trying to get me to quit.
Dernière édition par Titoisagod, le 4 mars 2019 18:26:33
These are meaningful and fair balance choices.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
YesImEvil a écrit :
Max-res nerf means you can't even do RF this league. What a drag.

You surely never played RF like Aila does xD. Aila doesnt even need 1% max Res with Occulist RF. Trickster also works easily without too much +Fire Res. They both have accendancies that counteract a bit of the degen.
"
Kitzunes a écrit :
"
hq78 a écrit :
Player Maximum Resistances now can never go above 90%. Any maximum resistance you have above this value will have no effect. This is especially important as Synthesis introduces other sources of Maximum Resistances.

so is it safe to assume chieftain is getting reworked because of the 100% fire resistance from "ramako, sun's light"???

Chieftain gets 100% uncapped fire resistance. That isnt "MAXIMUM FIRE RESISTANCE". Chieftain isnt Immune to fire. See it as a 100% Ruby Ring.

ok what about chaos innoculation?
@BatmanVoll
i still don't see life spell leech...

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires