Balance in Path of Exile: Synthesis

I was and am very negative about the crafting availability in 3.6 but these changes are good. Almost all of them make sense and seem to add to the game in a non-limiting way.

Only things i can bitch about are:
-energy shield leech for spells. spell leech would've been nicer for life based builds i reckon.
-''Vaal Impurity auras now provide Less Damage Taken of their element, and have less aura effect per level.'' Is this supposed to mean ''Less less damage''? and have less aura effect per level means they are strongest at lvl 1? Bit unclear : )
-Changes to crit seem good but i find the wording to be very complicated. Do they stack as a singular stat now instead of calculation off of your crit and enemy chance to receive crit? Idk. Diminishing returns exists for aoe increase but not/also for crit chance?

Anyway, as said before; seems good overal.
worst ever, not gonna play, tired of these nerfs
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
best ever, gonna play the shit out of path of exile, love these nerfs (finally)
The leech nerfs sound like they completely destroy Earthquake and any other slower single large hit abilities. Or am I wrong in reading that each hit can only restore a maximum of 10% of your life?

Other than that the manifesto seems decent enough, sad about the delayed melee balancing though.
guys stop crying its enough. the leech cap wont change anything on slayer. blade vortex will still be 35 000 000 dps. winter orb will still be blade vortex V2.

put in your stupid mind what's going to happen with curses first.
second think about AOE buff. channeling buff.
then think about skills balances. anger buff. hatred Rework and more . etc.

everything's gonna be alright.

"
Innomen a écrit :
Soooo fuck everyone except the merchant class that can spend their way past any partial nerfs by buying perfect rolls and mods... Same shit different day.

And for good measure fuck everyone that isn't a merchant that also doesn't play this game like a Korean bullet hell shooter.

Anything less than 200APM for 8 hours a day? Welcome to permanent junk tier challenge mtx. (Now with less pants!)

Love the newb trap ES leech trash also, fat lot of good that does when you're dead in one hit because you intentionally balance the game vs streamer tryhards and merchants with 10exa per slot gear.

Oh well, I had one good league without being a merchant tryhard. I guess that's enough.

Back to forever broke for me.

this 100%
im done with this game
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
"
lagnard a écrit :
The leech nerfs sound like they completely destroy Earthquake and any other slower single large hit abilities. Or am I wrong in reading that each hit can only restore a maximum of 10% of your life?

Other than that the manifesto seems decent enough, sad about the delayed melee balancing though.

It hasn't changed aside from overleech, the issue was you have instances of leech active at any given time and currently they are dictated by how big the hit was.

If you aren't a slayer or scion/slayer they are removed at full life but for slayer etc they maintain a pool over the top that immediately starts healing them when they take damage, if you crit a worm for 1mil with this you could feasibly get a leech instance that would heal ~ 40k damage and therefore last minutes (when you combine it with multiple other instances easy to have a battery of say 400k)

they've gutted it pretty badly if you were playing EQ as either of those ascendancy setups your going to notice but for everyone else it'll be the same as always.
Why do they always screw us totem users over? Now more bs with the +1 mod and our two core spells got shittier :(
"
Elua a écrit :
Dear GGG, is you force me to use handcasting spells I will uninstal PoE faster then 1 min. And forget it forever.

"I dare you, I double dare you!"

4 buffs to my build

chain gem
innervate gem
curse on boss
ghost reaver double leech

:)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires