Rhaegar_G a écrit :
Best manifesto in living memory.

Yes! Nailed it.
nerf life leech????

poor slayer ...
"
Bex_GGG a écrit :

Non-Chaos as Extra Chaos Damage on Weapons
The interaction of the Non-Chaos Damage with Hits as Extra Chaos Damage stat and multiple damage conversions made this stat far more powerful for very specific setups than a single stat should be. We've lowered the value of this stat on the combined craftable "Spell Damage and Non-Chaos Damage with Hits as Extra Chaos Damage" modifier on weapons.

The Veiled mod that only grants this modifier has now been split into four versions, Fire, Cold, Lightning and Physical. These modifiers are now available as a mod on many caster weapons above level 60 at a higher value, making it a powerful effect to find when creating the perfect element-specific caster weapon.

Does this mean this mod for shields (since shields are not weapons) is unaffected and thus 11% non-chaos added as chaos is still a veiled and craftable modifier?
"
Bex_GGG a écrit :

Inquisitor
We've reworked the Consecration based Notables of Sanctify and Pious Path to greatly improve reliability of Consecrated Ground for the Inquisitor, instead of just giving powerful bonuses when you manage to be on Consecrated Ground. Sanctify no longer creates consecrated ground when hit or on kill, and instead will always create consecrated ground around you while you're stationary. Pious Path now lets the effects of Consecrated Ground linger for 4 seconds after you, allies or enemies would no longer be affected by the ground. Other effects have also been changed or improved.

These changes work well with a change to all Consecrated Ground that causes hits against enemies in it to have 100% increased critical strike chance.

Sounds like a shit change for people using cyclone.

GGG balancing is like take a penny/leave a penny. Buff a build/kill a build.
Some really nice changes in there I have to say, actually looking forward to it.

That said ...... this is a patch focused on "hand casting" spells ( because totems/traps/mines are too popular ) and yet .... 0 mention of reflect ?
You are STILL not changing/updating/removing that crap ???

come on ...
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Even though Chris said on Baeclast that there's gonna be plenty of buffs, i always thought that there's probably a bunch of nerfs too.

The build that i was planning for 3.7 got somewhat nerfed, but it might actually also get buffed via the new support gems, passive tree changes etc, so in the end it should be about the same, or maybe even better... who knows.

I think most people are over-exaggerating here, when it comes to nerfs etc. You're not thinking about the big picture. We'll be fine as always, chill.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Dernière édition par Paldamus, le 4 mars 2019 21:33:44
"
Bex_GGG a écrit :

Non-Chaos as Extra Chaos Damage on Weapons
The interaction of the Non-Chaos Damage with Hits as Extra Chaos Damage stat and multiple damage conversions made this stat far more powerful for very specific setups than a single stat should be. We've lowered the value of this stat...

This is nonsensical. You clearly identified the problem. The solution is obvious: the stat should only add damage after all conversions. The only reason I can think of for why this wasn't fixed properly is some technical limitation, but if that is the case why wouldn't you say so?
Also, would really rather see this type of manifesto alongside the patch notes. I would suggest releasing these at the same time in the future to avoid a lot of confusion and people unnecessarily getting upset.
Dernière édition par Wulgar55, le 4 mars 2019 21:38:07
I’m absolutely gobsmacked by the decision to nerf an Ascendancy that 1% of the playerbase use, whilst giving Occultist everything it could ever want.

Nerfing Scion-Slayer, that would be justified, but actual Slayer? I just... why?
literally everything in this manifesto is a nerf. GJ
TeenageEsthetician
ElectriCooter

Playing PoE since July 2012.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires