Balance in Path of Exile: Synthesis

POG
"
innervation a écrit :
Doesn't reducing the crit minimum of spells to 0% massively nerf elemental overload?

Is there a good reason for this?

how ? elaborate.
"
Bex_GGG a écrit :
if you had an effect letting your leech remain on full life. Now, there is a limit of 10% restored per leech effect, so each individual leech effect can't last more than 5 seconds. For the Ascendant's Slayer Passive Skill, this is 5% lower.

Because Melee needed to suck EVEN FUCKING MORE so fuck big melee hitting slayers and most of the better Scion melee builds right? .... sorry this is beyond a tone def and thoughtless change this is right up there with some of the dumbest shit you guys have ever pulled.

Stop fucking melee over, [Removed by Support]... I thought the cyclone AOE nerf last patch was inexplicable dumb fuckery [Removed by Support].

This is one... I mean... I can't even...

You might as well just put this line in the patch notes:

"Slayer leech for big melee hits now sucks... [Removed by Support]" - GGG Probably

I get it guys, you don't want me to play the game message received...
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Dernière édition par Lisa_GGG, le 4 mars 2019 19:15:26
Slayer says Hi!

Edit: He say Bye!

I understand solitude is never good, but cast a person into exclusion instead of the lonsome one into inclusion is the wrong approach.

RIP Slayer, the new member to the Berseker Tier
Chris lied. 100% positive he said. This is not 100% positive.
Bad to see the leech nerf. I mainly play melee chars and really hate casters
afaik, synthesis requires you to cast spells and collect items while being threatened by the void to move move move!!

good luck convincing players to not use totem builds
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
you had your warnings b4hand melee bois.
if syndicate isnt a red flag i dont know what is.
"
alhazred70 a écrit :

Because Melee needed to suck EVEN FUCKING MORE so fuck big melee hitting slayers and most of the better Scion melee builds right?

it's a caster league. as announced.

on the other hand, melee weapons and items should be cheap if somoeone is merciful enough to pick them up.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Decent

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires