[3.9] Holy Totem Chieftain * Cheap & Strong League Starter with new holy spells! All content!

"
Thraesh a écrit :
"
Mecielle a écrit :

Because Fire Pen is ~9% total DPS lower for normal mobs and 2% lower for Shaper. Also, why not Controlled Destruction for a crit build lol? It is a staple in crit builds since forever. It takes like 5% effective crit chance away for 44% more spell damage. That is never a bad trade.

Have you factored in it will be 100% conversion on the totems? Also for that same reason, why added fire and not something like power charge on crit or faster casting as with the totems getting consecrated ground crit will be huge for them.

I'm not trying to deter the choices I'm only asking as I want to know why those choices is all to maybe help my own decisions

In the Fire Pen vs controlled destruction the 100% conversion is facvtored in yes. And Added Fire is not very secure right now, other supports might be better. PCoC should not even come close to any of the links. Immolate is by far the weakest, there I can easily see Faster Casting being the better choice, even if it is lower damage.

As for crit, sure it will be big for this, but what you are thinking about might be crit multi? We already have a ton of crit chance, why get more via supports when PoB clearly shows that other gems give more damage?

But the link discussion will only be resolved once we get the final skill in PoB or get it ingame tomorrow, can't wait. I love starting a league with a build where the main skill is available so early.
Dernière édition par Mecielle, le 7 mars 2019 18:16:41
100% agree, will be nice to see the skill start us off right away and again thanks for input on the skills and hopefully once PoB is updated we can get some good info on gem chemistry and tweak gear/tree
I also think we can pivot from this build into a number of other chieftain builds if we need to or the new holy spells as mentioned
When looking at PoB, the Total DPS is per totem? So if I am looking at 80k, it should be 80k x4 in actual use?
"
Tainted_Turkey a écrit :
When looking at PoB, the Total DPS is per totem? So if I am looking at 80k, it should be 80k x4 in actual use?

That is correct :)
"
Tainted_Turkey a écrit :

I think we easy get like 500k with shitgear with four totems. I don’t really about that too much. I am really confident that this build will be really strong.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
bashtart a écrit :
"
Tainted_Turkey a écrit :

I think we easy get like 500k with shitgear with four totems. I don’t really about that too much. I am really confident that this build will be really strong.
lol i think this could do some BIG damage. Gonna follow this as my starter. Man i wonder what Devine Ire can do with 4 plus totems......Cant wait
are at least 3 channeling nodes just north of ancestral bond not worth it? I thought it counted as channeling now?
"
Guterboyryan a écrit :
are at least 3 channeling nodes just north of ancestral bond not worth it? I thought it counted as channeling now?

The nodes look good enough on first glance, but will have to wait until we have the skill in PoB or ingame to see for sure. But if looking for passives to go for, Throatseeker and Snowforged should give more damage.

Another thing I thought of in the meantime, depending on how good the clearspeed will be, the buffed Fork or Chain or maybe even the Pierce gem might be a nice addition to clearspeed. Using one of them would have the added bonus to let us use Slower Projectiles for bigger bosses because we would have one green link.

Just something to keep in mind. If not as a support, the Snakepit ring is another option to gain chain or fork.

And something to make starting out a bit better, rush Ancestral Bond via the strength nodes and not via Templar area. That way you get it after 23 passives insetad of 32. And only need to respec three passives later on. It's just to speed up the early leveling as one totem will probably be pretty slow.
Dernière édition par Mecielle, le 8 mars 2019 03:54:49
Might go for this as starter, looks really strong!. Do we ge holy flame totem in act 1?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires