[3.9] Holy Totem Chieftain * Cheap & Strong League Starter with new holy spells! All content!

I have not played with totem before, but I'm intrigued by starting with one similar to this. Can this have solid clear speed?
I see you are thinking of adding the channeling nodes in eventually, maybe try a purifying flame setup in there as well with like a curse on hit setup with assassin's mark and infused channeling support for added boss damage and even more consecrated ground
+1 Thanks for the foundation layout! Will follow this.

If all goes south, will head back to BV Chieftain - Although it's been nerfed but am sure can clear all content.
Do we have any indication of how much DPS this is going to do? The old flame totem was pretty trash.
"
NSUCK a écrit :
I have not played with totem before, but I'm intrigued by starting with one similar to this. Can this have solid clear speed?

I will depends on how fast you can get your shield charge... more or less charge cast your totems to a pack and charge charge ... so yes.

"
ensolons a écrit :
Do we have any indication of how much DPS this is going to do? The old flame totem was pretty trash.

Alone from the numbers is should be pretty good:
Now deals 3 to 5 Physical Damage at gem level 1 (from 1 to 2 Fire Damage), up to 134 to 202 at gem level 20 (from 122 to 183).

And it now does physical damage... so with elemental conversion we can scale it pretty nicely. We also can use all the mods like physical as extra... we get additional crit chance from consecrated ground...imo it will be pretty sick!

[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Dernière édition par bashtart, le 7 mars 2019 00:48:04
"
Alone from the numbers is should be pretty good:
Now deals 3 to 5 Physical Damage at gem level 1 (from 1 to 2 Fire Damage), up to 134 to 202 at gem level 20 (from 122 to 183).

And it now does physical damage... so with elemental conversion we can scale it pretty nicely. We also can use all the mods like physical as extra... we get additional crit chance from consecrated ground...imo it will be pretty sick!

I'll just mail you the bill if it all goes to hell in red maps.
"
I'll just mail you the bill if it all goes to hell in red maps.

same :P
My first char was a flame totem boi years ago, never played again.
I think ill try your build =]

Is it worth to take the critical nodes instead of 2 points into Elemental Overload?

Hierophant wouldn't be stronger for crit?
Dernière édition par kapin77, le 7 mars 2019 06:32:51
Hello guys!

First of all sry for my bad english!

1. do u think that Soul mantle will be good in this ?
2. Better go Soul mantle or go multiple totem support and have 4 totems.
3. what about new "dual wielding notes" and go like 2 wand and flamedash will have like 40 % lower CD ?
4. do u think this build can handle Uber elder?
"
EcoNx a écrit :

What do you think about Soul Mantle because of
"Now creates Consecrated Ground at the totem's location. This consecrated ground grants Curse Immunity"?

and how manmy times u drop totems on ur location? "totem's locationę not urs ....so u need to be on totem be immune

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires