[3.9] Holy Totem Chieftain * Cheap & Strong League Starter with new holy spells! All content!

Thank you for all these tips, Mecielle.
Just wonder, why do you have Curse on hit gem linked with no use? Do you use it on Assassin's Mark setup for mapping or something?
"
Evit3 a écrit :
Thank you for all these tips, Mecielle.
Just wonder, why do you have Curse on hit gem linked with no use? Do you use it on Assassin's Mark setup for mapping or something?

Are you using the older PoB I posted? I removed it in the one I posted today. And it was ju sitting there. I curse manually. With AoE and Spell Cascade it coveres the whole screen.
I thought Infused Channelling didn’t work with totems. It’s in all the gem link suggestions though. Can anyone confirm if the totems gain infusion?
Dernière édition par batengu, le 31 janv. 2023 16:56:36
first, shout out to bashtart for the guide, loving this build in HC so far.

second, shout out to mecielle for the help as well.

going to use this to fill out my atlas and see end game content for the first time in my life. i've only played for ~ 2 years and never dabbled in end game. i will watch many videos before attempting stuff in HC, but i definitely feel comfortable with this build.

keep up the good work guys, you 2 are awesome :)
So, I made a thing:

Would have been ok with just 1.5% crit. But getting the gem mod and the T2 crit is just insane. The rest of the rolls are pretty annoying though... I was rolling 140 life + 5% life + some resists all the time and when it finally happens i get this.

But I shouldn't complain. This is an insane chest. Took me like 80 Pristine fossils, which is like 1/10th of what I could expect to spend to get both the mods.

Anyway, just wanted to showcase this thing here :D

ALso, finally corrupted a 21/20 gem. With both those changes I lost 300 life and gained 600k Shaper DPS, sitting at 2.6m now.
Dernière édition par Mecielle, le 13 mars 2019 18:18:23
"
Mecielle a écrit :
So, I made a thing:

Would have been ok with just 1.5% crit. But getting the gem mod and the T2 crit is just insane. The rest of the rolls are pretty annoying though... I was rolling 140 life + 5% life + some resists all the time and when it finally happens i get this.

But I shouldn't complain. This is an insane chest. Took me like 80 Pristine fossils, which is like 1/10th of what I could expect to spend to get both the mods.

Anyway, just wanted to showcase this thing here :D

ALso, finally corrupted a 21/20 gem. With both those changes I lost 300 life and gained 600k Shaper DPS, sitting at 2.6m now.

Gratz nice chest. Is empower 4 viable, or still not good enough to replace a support?
"
Mecielle a écrit :

ayyy, grats!
Dernière édition par RyanTheNinja, le 13 mars 2019 19:21:56
can someone take a look at my gear and tell me what the biggest dps increase would be?

for straight dps i'd guess new wands/rings...but since i'm on hc, i kinda want to spend some currency on a decent shield+sceptre fore shield charge/fortify...not sure tho. i can see how both options would be fine.
Dernière édition par batengu, le 31 janv. 2023 16:56:48

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires