Betrayal as a Core Game Mechanic

I for one am fine with Betrayal going core. My only issue is how infrequently the Mastermind completion was possible. It could get to the point where Mastermind is accessible once per league if there aren't significant increases to Mastermind progress. Also to safehouse progress.

The whole Betrayal league I expected the progress to get greatly increased but it never happened. Honestly surprised the massive amount of whingers on these news posts never mentioned the one issue I think Betrayal league mechanic has still (after the one-shot nerfs).
WARNING: Do not give GGG money. Never forgive the content creator priority uncovered during 3.14 Ultimatum league.
GGG got caught giving content creators in game advantages, only when caught would they tell the player base they were doing this. This will continue, but more slyly.
What the hell are you guys thinking over in Kiwi land...

This is gonna make delving pretty much non existent. Not very promising for the coming patch.
In all honestly, I just dislike Betrayal. Getting one "shotted" on multiple occasions just sucked. There was a point in time where I just gave up dealing with the overpowered Betrayal masters. I did not have fun with the whole process. I prefer Delve over this league easily. Plz make is core.
Dernière édition par Dellervaas, le 21 févr. 2019 18:45:50
If you're going to nerf sulphite scarabs, at least make sure they guarantee 3 sulphite nodes appearing. Otherwise I might just go back to putting Cameria in forification for those delicious harbinger orbs, or transport to live the "Wraeclastian Dream" of getting a Headhunter.

"
Alekhoff a écrit :
What the hell are you guys thinking over in Kiwi land...

This is gonna make delving pretty much non existent. Not very promising for the coming patch.

Delving already had its time in the spotlight with the Delve league. It's clear they want it to be a side attraction and not a full blown alternative to the endgame (much to my disappointment). They want to reduce people's activity in the mines and take interest in current league stuff.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Dernière édition par Pizzarugi, le 21 févr. 2019 18:55:34
"
Fluffylife a écrit :
I think betrayal is one league i would have been happy with not going core..

I totally agree with this. Not to mention the complete and utter getting wasted and one-shotted by them is ridiculous.
Shame about Upgraded Breachstones

They should have kept them unique, high level, high Packsize, High Rewards
But made them give no Experience

Kind of the reverse Untainted Paradise
"Completing the fight no longer resets your entire Syndicate, but reshuffles the organisation and removes one rank from each member. "

Unless the rewards for the Mastermind fight are massively buffed in addition to these changes then the Mastermind fight is simply not worth doing except for the crit suffix on a flask. Once that has been unlocked I doubt you'll see many people running Mastermind if they want to see a decent return on their safehouses.
"
mucker a écrit :
With 3 events per map will the presence of defeated syndicate members from one encounter affect the deal options of syndicate members from other encounters?
I hate how often the best option was for me to just walk away if I didn’t want to derank or mess up rivalries, especially on research.
There needs to be a 3rd option like destroy the syndicate member’s item.

Or better yet, not make the choices RNG. Let me execute them, even if there is no effect. Let me force them to betray the other, or bargain and drop something.

I hate doing a ton of work with the encounter, only for it to give me the option to betray with rank 1/2 or bargain for intelligence when there's someone that I could be executing to raise their rank.
Can we please stop freaking out about the Delve balance in this thread.

This is about Betrayal in the next patch. Whatever changes GGG makes to Delve for 3.6 will get their own announcement sometime in the next two weeks.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
:/ hmm okay good ,
but i dont really understand about chaos thing and rank ??? so you are forced to get elder or shaper mod to get no chaos extra ?
and about sulphite is really sucks because is really long so max sulphite barre

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires