Betrayal as a Core Game Mechanic

"
GrimExcuse a écrit :
I enjoyed Betrayal,

Abyss league is very much like delve league most of the time you run 100s of abyss cracks to find a depth, you then run 100s of depths to spawn a boss then the boss still drops 1 socket items that you can get from divination cards :/.

Lol yes i agree GGG need to be more generous with reward and make new item a bit more powerful/useful to worth time of playing.

"
GrimExcuse a écrit :
Delve league why didn't we just get 3 sulphite in every zone and maps at the start of the league rather than a patch for the next league.

This one one step forward two steps back is really silly.

Silly yes.

"
GrimExcuse a écrit :
What I did like was having the choice of running incursion,delve,bestiary I had a lot of fun getting to 36 challenges. I'm happy that you've decide to make it so when you kill Catarina you don't loose all your syndicate progress I killed that boss like 3 times overall due to this.

Yes they make new content too hard and complexe to really enjoy
"
Petusillos a écrit :
Are veiled mods already unlocked in Betrayal going to migrate to the permanent league? Or do we need to unveil them again?

Thanks.

"
Natalia_GGG a écrit :
Betrayal League Migration

• Your unveiled mods will be carried over to Standard but you'll need to wait until you see Jun again before you can access them.

Yessss.
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
My only hope with the continuation of Betrayal encounters is that the "ambush" type doesn't occur any more, or at least no longer during Boss fights. I've been killed twice by being ambushed while fighting Bosses, which totally sucked.
"
Sulphite Scarabs are 60-70% less effective depending on tier.

God damn, that is rough!
My Youtube channel! Path of Exile bits and pieces!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGfyRQ8fKN8-NxC-s_urqA
Delve should be integral part of the game, akin Atlas of Worlds. Put more story content in there and more progression, map running+delving should be the default endgame, 50/50 split. GGG hit something good with Delve and they're squandering it away instead of embracing the opportunity.
no scarabs!
Don't like betrayal at all honestly, got tired of it a few days into the league and in the end just avoided it altogether.
"
neverbefore a écrit :
Delve should be integral part of the game, akin Atlas of Worlds. Put more story content in there and more progression, map running+delving should be the default endgame, 50/50 split. GGG hit something good with Delve and they're squandering it away instead of embracing the opportunity.

Fully agreed! In my opinion Delve is so good that it could be easily utilised as a new 3 months league or even as a bigger expansion (could you imagine The Darkness which is escaping the Mine, covering the world?
I personally love delve and I am very upset with such limited access to Sulphite, completely not matching to the cost of travels in Delve on depths 150+. Why GGG is forcing players to do maps and quests which they do not want???
Dang, I locked syndicate encounters to research lab and had fun avoiding the league mechanic.
Getting it forced upon me now in maps is not something I look forward too.
I hope it doesn't make it more annoying grinding meeps.
"
ShowUs a écrit :
Dang, I locked syndicate encounters to research lab and had fun avoiding the league mechanic.
Getting it forced upon me now in maps is not something I look forward too.
I hope it doesn't make it more annoying grinding meeps.

I`m just having fun this league ended. At last! xD
What a lovely feeling!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires