Betrayal as a Core Game Mechanic

"
souljaboi25 a écrit :
betrayal is great

unhappy people are more likely to comment than those happy with the league

No, YOU find betrayal to be great. Someone already corrected you earlier in this post when you were trying to look down on people without a legit reason. Now i'm gonna do it too, cause aparantly you need it.

Betrayal had and has many flaws and is and will be hard for casual players (both in terms of power creep and rewards). It is true that unhappy people are more likely to comment. But that is not an argument on it's own. Depressed people are also more likely to see a therapist than happy people. But they have reason to. Same with the player base and this manifesto; there is reason to complain. Compare it to the new skill anouncements for instance; those net way more positive reactions. Also for a reason. If you don't see the issue, it doesn't mean it isn't there.
Please don't, betrayal is trash.
Does that mean we are getting some entirely new decorations with Jun becoming a full fledged master?

pls say yes!
peak sulphite :(

how to delve deep in ssf?
Meh... Not a fan of Betrayal League mechanic and sad to see it go core.. :(
"
DiabloImmoral a écrit :
Thoughts of a player who started late in delve and did everything there was to do in Betrayal for the first time (40/40, reached level 100, solo mastermind/ubers, capped all delve unlocks for no reason, full atlas, 100% crafting recipe unlock):

3. Delve scarab nerf is fine but if you're going to do that please eradicate low depth fossil farming and increase mid level delving rewards slightly. Do not increase deep delving rewards. Pidgeonholing people into a very small number of builds (that often require insane gear) creates a rift in the playerbase. Delve is a victim of its own success in that people don't want to do anything BUT delve and get mad when they can't. I think that's fine honestly.

As someone who played 4 toons this league, I'd say more than enough builds can do deep delve (500+), especially for the spell users...

It doesn't pigeon hole anything.

Unless you mean deep delve as to 1000+ which not many sane people would bother going that far.

The scarab nerf on top of syndicate being less common would really kill delve hard, especially with this crap equal rate of masters which no-one ask for.
Dernière édition par mic01851165, le 22 févr. 2019 02:20:32
you get so blody little sulphite anyways... i mean 9/10 when i either go to "daily" or use sulphite scarab it seems there is ONE sulphite stack in that map aaaand it usually has ~350 even now.... most i have ever gotten was 600 or so
"
JinLee1337 a écrit :
"
Snyperx a écrit :
u still can delve, just do more maps ... ^,^
100% agree, i got to depth 361 in ssf this league 1 month ago, and i didnt even bother with sulphite scarabs!

secondly, people need to stop whining without having the full picture, i am pretty sure there will be new ways to get sulphite in 3.6

You're talking as if 360 is anything..

The first 1~150 cost very little in comparison to later depths.
"
JinLee1337 a écrit :
"
Snyperx a écrit :
u still can delve, just do more maps ... ^,^
100% agree, i got to depth 361 in ssf this league 1 month ago, and i didnt even bother with sulphite scarabs!

secondly, people need to stop whining without having the full picture, i am pretty sure there will be new ways to get sulphite in 3.6

You're talking as if 360 is anything..

The first 1~150 cost very little in comparison to later depths.
"
HoolioIglesias a écrit :

Betrayal was my first league, I was introduced by a friend and I've had a blast with a heap of mechanics, (boss fights, mapping, delving, trying out new builds). I got so invested that today I passed 900 hours.

I hope you didnt collect a mass on ammunition, there are peoples who got banned for that (in other games).

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires