[3.6-LegGear] Fastest Tornado Shot | 7 Arrow 3.3M+ DPS Each 9.3APS+ | Pure Mirage Archer 270% MS

"
SodaPop9 a écrit :
3.6 Quick Fix
-Claws of the Pride no longer works with Lioneye's Fall, so I've moved those 3 points elsewhere in the tree.
-Gen 4 has had its Tornado Shot links changed.
-Movement speed increased to 270% from 260%
-Updated DPS (about 26% higher for Gen 4, and 15% for Gen 4 Budget)
-PoB Links updated

Full DPS Tombfist version coming soon (4.9M DPS/Arrow currently)

Can you post and MF version for STD?
"
Balantakos a écrit :

PoB of my MF build: https://pastebin.com/PAXVWUX2
Character: NightElfMohawk

I'm planning on completely reworking it in a week or two.
Please message me on Discord from the MF Academy instead of PMing me on the forum.
"
SodaPop9 a écrit :
"
Balantakos a écrit :

I will wait for the rework then.Thanks.
"
Balantakos a écrit :
"
SodaPop9 a écrit :
"
Balantakos a écrit :

I will wait for the rework then.Thanks.

I should have mentioned that I don't know if the rework will be better until I try a few different setups. But if you can wait, then i'd suggest that.

The main IIQ items in the build will be the same, but I plan on changing the tree and jewels. The items that I may change are the bow, quiver, amulet & flask combo.
Please message me on Discord from the MF Academy instead of PMing me on the forum.
Hi, Is the updated version of your quick fixes on Path of Building already?
"
JawnThicc a écrit :
Hi, Is the updated version of your quick fixes on Path of Building already?

Yes

"
SodaPop9 a écrit :
-PoB Links updated

I will be updating the guide with my map and Zana mod recommendations within a week.
Dernière édition par SodaPop9, le 21 mars 2019 16:16:43
Zerphi's Heart
Paua Amulet
Item Level: 75
LevelReq: 70
Implicits: 1
30% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
Adds 51 to 60 Chaos Damage
Items and Gems have 50% increased Attribute Requirements
Chaos Damage can Ignite, Chill and Shock
Gain Soul Eater for 10 seconds when you use a Vaal Skill
{range:0.4}(100-600)% increased Attack and Cast speed

Strange, I didn't know zerphi's gives 300% ias granting u over 70% of your pob dps.
Sales/Services/Stuff:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2495490
"
Friagram a écrit :
Zerphi's Heart
Paua Amulet
Item Level: 75
LevelReq: 70
Implicits: 1
30% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
Adds 51 to 60 Chaos Damage
Items and Gems have 50% increased Attribute Requirements
Chaos Damage can Ignite, Chill and Shock
Gain Soul Eater for 10 seconds when you use a Vaal Skill
{range:0.4}(100-600)% increased Attack and Cast speed

Strange, I didn't know zerphi's gives 300% ias granting u over 70% of your pob dps.

"Gain Soul Eater for 10 seconds when you use a Vaal Skill"
You'll have this active 90% of the time, and 300% attack speed is only 60 kills in Toxic Sewer. You can easily hit this in 5s. So I chose that as the average dps it gives. You can lower it with the slider to see how that affects the DPS. If you remove it, you'll see that the amulet is actually increasing the dps by 146%.

The main purpose of using Zerphi's heart with soul eater is to clear maps with only mirage archer. If you don't like the idea of relying on Soul Eater, you can get similar clear speed with Gloomfang & Atziri's Promise. However, you will need to use instant leech (Acuity), and you may suicide to proximity shields. You can look at Gen 3 for a build around Gloomfang.

DPS wise, the Soul Eater buff from Zerphi's Heart is negligible compared to what you'll get from running a beyond map with Headhunter, which you should be doing these days. That is why "I will be updating the guide with my map and Zana mod recommendations within a week."

The fact that this build can clear maps with only mirage archer should tell you that 800k TS DPS is plenty (since mirage archer is only 30% of dps shown in PoB).
Dernière édition par SodaPop9, le 22 mars 2019 14:36:38
Cam clear any map without relying on any vaal skills with a quality tornado build. My tornado dps is almost 2m without any hh/vaal skill buffs. Mirage 1 shots, and i have 8k life and other defenses.

Adding zerphi to any build will give you stupid dps number if you can hit multiple things quickly, that's what it does.
Sales/Services/Stuff:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2495490
"
Friagram a écrit :
Cam clear any map without relying on any vaal skills with a quality tornado build. My tornado dps is almost 2m without any hh/vaal skill buffs. Mirage 1 shots, and i have 8k life and other defenses.

DPS is one thing, attack speed is another. If you don't have enough attack speed, you can't clear maps with mirage archer while running at 270% MS (or more with HH) and not stopping. The point of this build is to not stop and attack, and Zerphi's was the best solution I found. With it, your clear speed is entirely limited by movement speed (with the right map layout).

If you have a better build, please share it here so the community can benefit.

"
Friagram a écrit :
Adding zerphi to any build will give you stupid dps number if you can hit multiple things quickly, that's what it does.

Yes, and that's the point of this build. And clearly it works since I hit level 100 from 99 deathless in ~15h without beyond or aurabot in patch 3.5.
Dernière édition par SodaPop9, le 22 mars 2019 22:56:08

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires