[3.5] Best RT Phys dps build, Slayer Lacerforge. Eng game, Darkness&Lab farmer [VIDEO UP]

"
Hey, I notice all your gear is several exalts each piece. The video is good and all but if you put that much currency into any build it will be impressive and I've fallen for this kind of flashy video many times and .

My question is how reliable is any of this with a budget build. Can you push to 600 depth. Darkness farming in level 50 and level 600 is ENTIRELY different things.

so i explain u the cost..
1.body armour so eazy to craft, u don't need elde astral plate, just a normal 6l and spam some pristine + serrated fossil, eazy to get maim and good life roll
2. starforge is cheap and jsut 5l is enough fro totem;
3. belt is easy to take similar for 1ex +- (i bought mine for 2ex);
4. helmet u can easy use devoto with enchant or just devoto or just craft normal one with jagged + pristine eazly.
5. rings and ammy not expanisve cuz u can buy aspect of spider for 40c and and on amulet only required mod is max leech rate, damage per strength is useless
6. boots not expansive
and at the end jewels, mine are expansive cuz doble attack speed, but if you buy life, as with sword and melee or area damage only are cheap.

in this way u can farm every thing in safe and not expansive.
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
"
Hitma47 a écrit :
in body armour there is no lvl 1 maim support, and its 15 more.. then you don't have 9% phys dmage taken mod on helmet, it do a lot dps.. if u cannot find/craft it use devoto with 40% lacerate enchant
btw no sense to link warchief with onslaught

thanks ill get those. Onslaught on totem was to level i know was useless
First of all nice build I like it a lot. I have a question which order do you recommend with the ascendancy points? I put the first in Headman and the second lab in Endless Hunger.
Hey there again!

Got Haemo vs Vuln, (get it for 1 ex on market), now try to cap resists, and i think its almost impossible vs my current gear. Can i plz a bit help(advice) from author)))) i loose lot of dps on rings( got no +dmg craft), and i need amul vs resists, and without leech rate, ыame on belt... i dk what to do...

UPD: what u think about carnage heart(help to cap res+stats)+Rustic Sash belt?
Dernière édition par e1saad, le 29 janv. 2019 05:19:04
"
e1saad a écrit :
Hey there again!

Got Haemo vs Vuln, (get it for 1 ex on market), now try to cap resists, and i think its almost impossible vs my current gear. Can i plz a bit help(advice) from author)))) i loose lot of dps on rings( got no +dmg craft), and i need amul vs resists, and without leech rate, ыame on belt... i dk what to do...

for belt, u can use rustic of elder, the important is life recovery rate; for resistance take some jewel with it but don't drop amulet with max leech rate; carnage if not bad but max leech rate from elder ammy is the best.
"
Hitma47 a écrit :
"
e1saad a écrit :
Hey there again!

for belt, u can use rustic of elder, the important is life recovery rate; for resistance take some jewel with it but don't drop amulet with max leech rate; carnage if not bad but max leech rate from elder ammy is the best.

Ohh thanks for the answer, try to make smth ws it. And what about rings/helmet? are they ok?
if u need res, take ring with res, no other way, try to cap with helm/res/jewels/armour
Dernière édition par Hitma47, le 29 janv. 2019 06:25:46
best starforge for this build for sale and alos the OP astral plate.. come guys and take'em, discount if u take both 35ex insted 38. ♫
Dernière édition par Hitma47, le 31 janv. 2019 05:55:10
"
Hitma47 a écrit :
best starforge for this build for sale and alos the OP astral plate.. come guys and take'em, discount if u take both 35ex insted 38. ♫

Did you sale your Haemoph?
BTW kill ubereld ty for build!
"
e1saad a écrit :
"
Hitma47 a écrit :

Did you sale your Haemoph?
BTW kill ubereld ty for build!

yes sold gloves, sold sword, astral, 1 ring, ammy and helmet, still have to sell the other ring
(i crafted elemental damage just to sell faster) and still miss some jewel to sell
Dernière édition par Hitma47, le 1 févr. 2019 15:00:44

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires