[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

is there a trick to make worms pop in front of me instead of behind me since i'm not using orb of storm, sometimes, i don't invok any spider :/ or only 18.

Thanks !

edit : I tweaked the build a bit. I did shaper and made a video if someone want to see it, i'm level 82 and level 17-18 gems no quality ( and no uber since i forgot to do it :P )

I failed so bad with malachai and the 2nd void walker, it's hilarious. It show my problem with ball lightning and worms.

I went for more life coupled with dual curses setup ( Ball ightning + CoH + enfeeble + TC + Culling strike )
It's really funny, clearspeed is also nice. I need to find a solution to my worms problem and everything should be fine !

https://youtu.be/w0z-G7pJpaY

Video should be up soon.
Dernière édition par reeld, le 12 janv. 2019 18:45:50
"
Karusutenu a écrit :
I can also advice for a guardian build.
-snip-

Herald of Purity does not benefit minions. Herald of Purity spawns 4 minions that are weak, and it has the same problem as spiders in that you need to kill something to spawn them.

If you want to use a different aura try Herald of Agony, and use Ball Lightning + Poison to stack poison. It's an incredibly strong minion that scales with the same multipliers as our Spiders.

"
HowNowNZ a écrit :
I have found the build is definitely viable, to the point I was able to complete my 1st ever Uber Elder yesterday with it.

My Character:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/hownownz/characters?characterName=hn_bee_af

Gratz ;)

"
reeld a écrit :
is there a trick to make worms pop in front of me instead of behind me since i'm not using orb of storm, sometimes, i don't invok any spider :/ or only 18.

Use The Writhing Jar first, then desecrate corpses on top of the worms. That way the worms are always in the midst of all the corpses.
"
Jansports a écrit :

I have both builds in BSC and both clear fast as you like. PoB shows my spiders at 85k a piece which is a little over 1.5mil total shaper dps, while Ice Golems show 480k which is over 2mil shaper dps (5/1/1/1) the super Chaos/Stone golem buffs and full tilt MoM (5.5k life 2.2k mana) make the Golemancer feel quite a bit more resilient to stray hits, even with Kaom's Heart I can't get Arakaali's up to 7k and I feel a tad reluctant to run rippier T15-16s as a result

Ah i see! I guess I will skip this arakali build then! I have the elementalist golemancer and its kind a my uber farmer since delve till now.
What you think for a mod on jewels as "taunt on hit" instead of "blind on hit". Will it be better for us since the "phase run nerf"?
Dernière édition par GrandChampion, le 12 janv. 2019 23:59:38
"
GrandChampion a écrit :
What you think for a mod on jewels as "taunt on hit" instead of "blind on hit". Will it be better for us since the "phase run nerf"?

Spiders cannot taunt.
First uber elder done with this build ( deathless ).
level 90
no quality gems lvl 19/0 melee physical damage / 19/0 multistrike / 19/0 minion damage.

Portal phase was messy but overall the fight was pretty easy.

here's the video if someone want to see it

https://youtu.be/EodItTLLkqM

i think i should grab more duration node cause it was scary to summon spider in the middle of th fight twice haha

I need more test of course but this try was far more easier than with my arc miner ^^
Dernière édition par reeld, le 13 janv. 2019 15:19:00
^^gratz

i'm only level 68 but already doing tier8-10 maps without any problems the spiders are really strong,having to re summon them all the time takes some getting used to though.
Hey all,

So I'm still leveling and trying different gem setups and gear to go with those. But one weird thing I found is that reduced flask charges used on my belt isn't doing anything. I have a flask with 11% reduced, so I use 17 / 40 charges each use, and if I put on my belt with 20% reduced flask charges used it doesn't change? Is that not supose to work?

And I do really hate the Diadem... so stressful to try to summon spiders midfight with it. Is the Spider aura worth it? (dont have it yet).

-GS
"
reeld a écrit :
First uber elder done with this build ( deathless ).
level 90
no quality gems lvl 19/0 melee physical damage / 19/0 multistrike / 19/0 minion damage.

Portal phase was messy but overall the fight was pretty easy.

here's the video if someone want to see it

https://youtu.be/EodItTLLkqM

i think i should grab more duration node cause it was scary to summon spider in the middle of th fight twice haha

I need more test of course but this try was far more easier than with my arc miner ^^

Fenemus Shroud seems like a good option considering it gives 400 ES. But is it better then Shavs and adding another 1 or 2 auras? I'm not sure.

A couple things. First, you take the 10% Minion Damage node in the witch starting area but miss the 10%+accuracy node near Spiritual Command.

Also, don't bother with Victario's if you're not using Necro Aegis. I'd recommend Magna Eclipse or a high-life rare shield with ES.

"
getsic a écrit :
Hey all,

So I'm still leveling and trying different gem setups and gear to go with those. But one weird thing I found is that reduced flask charges used on my belt isn't doing anything. I have a flask with 11% reduced, so I use 17 / 40 charges each use, and if I put on my belt with 20% reduced flask charges used it doesn't change? Is that not supose to work?

And I do really hate the Diadem... so stressful to try to summon spiders midfight with it. Is the Spider aura worth it? (dont have it yet).

-GS

Yes, Aspect of the Spider is awesome. It's both defensive and offensive.
Dernière édition par FoldedCorner, le 13 janv. 2019 21:53:27
I see a lot of people useing two worm flasks, some one explain why please? thanks in advance.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires