[3.7] Vaal Spark Pathfinder - Just run through content (MF Option)

Hi, im looking for an ranger build for so long know and cant decide.
Can u tell me why u would play spark ranger, and not spark inquisitor for magic find in high tier maps.

I tried this build out an played bow until i hit blood aqueduct, at this point i switched to the spark set up but wasnt able to kill anything. I died multiple times trying to run through blood aqueduct at level 60. I dont know if I did something wrong or not but for me it wasnt playable at all :c.
"
AcceleratedSoul a écrit :
I tried this build out an played bow until i hit blood aqueduct, at this point i switched to the spark set up but wasnt able to kill anything. I died multiple times trying to run through blood aqueduct at level 60. I dont know if I did something wrong or not but for me it wasnt playable at all :c.

Well you are lvl 60...
I am on mobile so I can’t check your profile but do you have the jewels (and weapon) ? If yes it’s probably just your lvl... if not then you know what to do...

I am in BA now too and will try to switch from rain of arrows soon too and will report back.
For the threshold jewel (hazardous research), is it necessary to have spark duration to be 20%?
"
JonnyWalker123 a écrit :
Hi, im looking for an ranger build for so long know and cant decide.
Can u tell me why u would play spark ranger, and not spark inquisitor for magic find in high tier maps.

The reason to go pathfinder instead of inquisitor is for the vaal charges. For inquisitor you will have only 3 charges (granted it is still doable, but you kinda have to micromanage the charges). For pathfinder, you get 5 charges and you don't really have to pay attention to keep soul catcher flask up since you are pathfinder, so it's more QoL stuff. Check CuteDog's video on his comparison of inquis vaal spark vs pathfinder.
"
BrokeNYUKid a écrit :
For the threshold jewel (hazardous research), is it necessary to have spark duration to be 20%?

Yes, in order to reduce the soul gain time prevention ;)
My builds :

CoC Volatile Dead Assassin - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2742649

Vaal Spark Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2302486/page/1
can this build work on a 4/5L to start with? and if yes then what are the links?
"
> Pros: Not that expensive.

I've effectively invested about 10ex into this build already haha! Its pretty fun but I've noticed that in red maps my DPS is dropped off quite a bit. Do I need to run double dagger to be the most effective? I was running an eva shield to get my ms up higher. Also I am assuming I need my gems at level 20! Working on that asap
I've invested about 3ex myself lol, it's definitely a lot of fun to play. I do have a question though, I have both 20% Hazardous Research socketed and the 20% vaal cost on one of my weapons, am i missing something as to why i only have 2 charges?
"
TTGJailbreak a écrit :
I've invested about 3ex myself lol, it's definitely a lot of fun to play. I do have a question though, I have both 20% Hazardous Research socketed and the 20% vaal cost on one of my weapons, am i missing something as to why i only have 2 charges?

You should only have 2 charges if you only have one wep. I think you unlock the 5 charges with 2 weapons. Not sure about the math or why it goes up to 5..

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires