3.6 Toxic Rain Pathfinder - Hit me! ... If u can!

"
heitu a écrit :

Hello Moksu,
your item is looking good so far but phys damage increased is not needed in this build. It is possible to craft an better bow as im recommending in my guide but it is very expensive. Check up this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrHClk8lUM8 if you have some currency and time left to craft.

If you end up without any +X to gems on your bow, your bow would be worse then the cheap bow im crafting in my build (even if you put in an Empower Lvl 4 in yours). You have to hit Vicious Projectiles AND +1 or +2 to gems otherwise you end up losing damage.

Hope i could answer your question.

Yeh I Know the physical dmg is pretty much useless, the point was the vicious projectiles gem what would make the bow a 7 link.

And that video is pretty outdated since you could just craft +2 support gems these days.

and make something like this ?

Thicket Bow

Elder Item
Item Level: 84
Quality: 28
Sockets: B-G-R-G-G-G
LevelReq: 56
Implicits: 0
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Vicious Projectiles
128% increased Physical Damage

{crafted}Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
{crafted}+2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems
{crafted}12% increased Attack Speed
{crafted}21% increased Attack Speed while a Rare or Unique Enemy is Nearby
{crafted}+40% to Non-Ailment Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
Why use Mirage Archer, and not something like Faster Attacks?
Check out my Twitch where I stream Path of Exile and other games. https://www.twitch.tv/gabe__lincoln
What do you guys think about replacing efficacy with increased area of effect if we have aoe on Helmet %10 + Gloves %10 + Amulet %16 + Dying Sun %25 + inc aoe +%50 + Nature's Reprisal %50 + %20 quality on gem %10 + Lethal Assault Node on tree with 2 little nodes close to it %20 + Malevolence with %20 quality = %211 increased area of effect with +1 arrow from helmet ench , +1 from quiver and +2 from DS we can maybe put 9 arrow AOE in 1 boss to increase the shotgun effect idk how i can calculate if all going to hit the boss or not but i guess it might work ?
Dernière édition par MraxisTheGaul, le 26 mars 2019 02:47:17
I have a +3 bow that I plan to multi-mod once I get the funds I need.

I was hoping someone could recommend which mods would be best with this build.

For the one prefix which would be better, increased chaos damage/chaos skills have more duration or to non-ailment chaos damage over time multiplier? ...... or would + to support gems be better?

As for the two suffixes, Im assuming attack speed is a must. Would the other one be Increased attack speed while uniques are around or chaos damage. I suppose I could also go intelligence to be able to max my blue gems, but doubt that would be worth.

Thanks
Right now I'm using Melevolence + Grace + Enlighten. That leaves me with ~65 mana. It feels great in maps/delves so far as I din't need to spam Toxic Rain all the time. Dobyou guys think its a good idea for the long run?
Did anyone play the build this league? I'm currently level 95 with it and I'd like to bounce ideas on improvements but this thread seems pretty dead.
Thank you for sharing, i've killed UE with less than 10 ex by this build.

My profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/devii0001

Char: KIZS
what about freeze immune?
Will the tree be updated?
Please update the built for 3.7, it's a very nice and fun built and it would be such a waste if it doesn't get updated.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires