[3.7] Deadeye Siege Ballista - Siege Ballista/Frenzy

Hi, why do you use 4 Fluid Motions when only 2 of them have strength in their radius? Wouldn't rare Jewels with Dex and/or Dex/Str and some damage or life stat be better?
"
RouvenRufus a écrit :
Hi, why do you use 4 Fluid Motions when only 2 of them have strength in their radius? Wouldn't rare Jewels with Dex and/or Dex/Str and some damage or life stat be better?

You're completely correct! I was mostly just using items I had. But it's not a crazy amount of extra damage/health.
Dernière édition par raz789, le 24 janv. 2019 06:05:45
Updated the original post with the current build. I'm thinking raider isn't worth doing at all. Deadeye just feels better with tailwind.

Here's my current build:
https://pastebin.com/sM5NaMGF

If I have time I'll get round to making this post proper like other builds. Thanks for the feedback.
Updated the Original Post with a proper guide layout. If anything else needs to be added just reply in this post.
Nice build!
"
getcheesed a écrit :
Nice build!

Uber atziri down!
Wasn't too bad. The fire circles on the ground explode faster so they caught me off guard. But done anyways(4 portals tho).
Just gotta kill the mage lady first on the 2nd boss(the trio guys).
Pray for Siege Ballista buffs in 3.6.
I'm not expecting any changes to this build but we'll see!
Thanks so much for putting this guide together. For some reason I've always enjoyed ballistas, and I've been looking for a while for a way to make the skill viable again.

I have a couple questions though as I've been messing with this build as the current league winds down.

1) How are you getting to 150K dps per ballista? I know I'm on a 5-link and still have some levels/talent points to gain, but I'm nowhere near that number and trying to figure out where the gap lies. Think I'm around 40K with flasks and charges. (Character name YawnImSpent in my profile.)

2) Seems like you get a good amount of cold pen from the tree and Wise Oak flask. Have you experimented with using an Ice Bite gem rather than Cold Pen? Would it be a damage increase?

3) Any tips on how to make leveling easier? I'd love to make this my league starter for Synthesis, but it was painful to level even with all the best gear available. I ended up using 6-linked Ice Shot in a Tabula until level 60 or so.

Cheers!
Dernière édition par Kmeleon2, le 20 févr. 2019 12:51:15
"
Kmeleon2 a écrit :
Thanks so much for putting this guide together. For some reason I've always enjoyed ballistas, and I've been looking for a while for a way to make the skill viable again.

I have a couple questions though as I've been messing with this build as the current league winds down.

1) How are you getting to 150K dps per ballista? I know I'm on a 5-link and still have some levels/talent points to gain, but I'm nowhere near that number and trying to figure out where the gap lies. Think I'm around 40K with flasks and charges. (Character name YawnImSpent in my profile.)

2) Seems like you get a good amount of cold pen from the tree and Wise Oak flask. Have you experimented with using an Ice Bite gem rather than Cold Pen? Would it be a damage increase?

3) Any tips on how to make leveling easier? I'd love to make this my league starter for Synthesis, but it was painful to level even with all the best gear available. I ended up using 6-linked Ice Shot in a Tabula until level 60 or so.

Cheers!

I think if you import my path of building and compare you might find some possible differences! You may not have it set up properly in the damage configuration. Remember to have point blank enabled etc.

Also Ice Bite isn't great because you can't get frenzy charges from them when siege ballistas kill. Plus it doesn't really work well with elemental focus.

I had no issue leveling once I was at 2-3 totems with GMP(and eventually rain of splinters gem). Before this I used rain of arrows. It's my go to leveling skill since you get it pretty early. I pretty much dropped rain of arrows once I had 3 siege ballistas(you can use the +1 summoned totem quiver early) as they just kinda killed everything decently fast. This build is not as fast as TS, etc.

I'm probably gonna do this build or if there are any balance changes to skill tree/siege ballista I will change up this build.

Looking at your character you still have quite a bit of damage up for grabs in the assassin tree.
Link me your path of building tree and I'll take a look!
Dernière édition par raz789, le 20 févr. 2019 13:51:42

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires