[3.5] A Storm of Ice and Fire - Truly Excessive CWDT

You know you don't need any 6-links for this build? 6 Sockets on the staff and an easy 4 and 2 link is the goal. You might want to re-read the Gem setup section to work out what is the best set up.

The chest you also want 6 sockets but you only need to link two sets of gems:
Blasphemy and Enfeeble (or your other preferred curse, but I think Enfeeble is the best) and CWDT and Blade Vortex. You don't need to link either of the Heralds to anything, but you definitely DON'T want to link them to CWDT, leave that and Blade Vortex as the only links in that set.

I hope that helps a bit with your build!
Dernière édition par Aldora_the_Summoner, le 31 déc. 2018 21:34:34
First of all, awesome build! I respeced an old char in standard two days ago and having a blast. Only lvl 70 so far but looks truly promising. Bought my rat cage for 20c and so on. Think I was under 100c in total. Only have 5 sockets so thought I would get a six socket today. 6ex!! Not 6-linked even. 6 sockets, 6 ex!
75c for the cheapest rat cage on standard right now.

I guess it is a testiment to how good the build is when the prices sky rockets within days after posting build.

Sadly though, this is no longer a budget build. :)
If you open up the Pathofbuilding link, you will see in the top left, Bandit: and it has 2 passive points, so kill all. The Pantheon is the only thing really missing from this.
Acutally this build would benefit from nearly all bandit choices.

Yes, the Pantheon is mission for my poor and for whatever reason he(or was it GGG to prevent more capacity-breaking-builds? :P ) blocked access to his chars from his account details (yesterday it worked as i started to copy from there).
What would be a good skill to drop if we cant get 6 link for the Hearlds
"
BladeShorty a écrit :

6 link or 6 socket? You don't need any 6 links or even 5 links for this build.

If you can't get 6 sockets, then I would drop Herald of Ice till you can.
"
BladeShorty a écrit :

You need 6 socket, and need B-B (linked) and G-R (linked)

You should check gem section in guide and it show in detail all links you need.
why am i dying like instant with this build? :-/
"
D1r3cTl a écrit :
why am i dying like instant with this build? :-/

The POB I think assumes wise oak is up all the time. If not, work on just getting a bunch of fire resist and make sure its decently high and that your rings heal 29+ per and you should be fine.
So I am still in low level maps but so far working out pretty well. When Vaal Molten Shell gets going your character looks like he is powered by rocket fuel, pretty amusing.

Invested a little currency and and working picking up more life on the tree so I feel not as squishy (at 4k life, hoping to get to 5.5 or so by 90).

Current Gear
Spoiler

With Soul Ripper and Wise Oak being up more often being a big deal I wonder if this could be done as a pathfinder as well. They can get 20% ignite during flask effects and basically can have flasks going all the time. Might do some theory crafting.
Dernière édition par Joshuha, le 2 janv. 2019 01:07:07

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires