[3.5] Occultist Vortex/Cold Snap ES/CI - Deathless and Safe Uber Elder and T16's

"
Frantic_Cajun a écrit :
how does this build compare to ziggyds being its not fully updated to 3.6? Ziggys PoB damage and es is much higher than this one but it could be beacuse it not updated. TIA. And sorry if its been asked before i couldnt find anything

ZiggyD's build definitely has less ES, it's more of a offensive build, which cold DoT builds don't really need. This build focus on survival while enemies die fast enough.

As for 3.6, there's barely any different, a 3.6 build has been posted several times in the last couple of posts.

"
sutasafaia a écrit :
"
Frantic_Cajun a écrit :
how does this build compare to ziggyds being its not fully updated to 3.6? Ziggys PoB damage and es is much higher than this one but it could be beacuse it not updated. TIA. And sorry if its been asked before i couldnt find anything

Ziggy has a generally more offensive build whereas this build is more defensive, especially in the curse department. The bigger point of comparison, to me, is whether or not to use the minion damage nodes. I've been experimenting with a mix of both passive trees and it seems pretty close...

Don't forget to compare it together with the massive +% minion damage you can get on weapons. It's one of the main pros of using minion damage on the tree. For just a few points you can get massive amount of damage boost.
"
Lyxara a écrit :
2nd time im playing this character, last league I pushed to 100 with it and now I picked it up after trying out some other starters, my gear (sorry if it hurts your eyes, yes its super bad)

and just to show how crazy op this build is: https://gyazo.com/ab40d322969276ae30b6986bc7b3e9f5
(Vortex was lvl 19 when I did shaper)

6.7k es btw :P

fun as always, now need some gear upgrades - and got lucky aswell

cheers

You think your gear sucks?
After going bankrupt trying to craft that "cheap" weapon I using these:
RGN gods have been brutal to me this play through
Despite this build strong enough to handle yellow maps(haven't gotten to red yes as I can't afford to buy them :-( )

Dernière édition par snowmittens, le 14 mars 2019 03:29:40
"
snowmittens a écrit :
"
Lyxara a écrit :
2nd time im playing this character, last league I pushed to 100 with it and now I picked it up after trying out some other starters, my gear (sorry if it hurts your eyes, yes its super bad)

and just to show how crazy op this build is: https://gyazo.com/ab40d322969276ae30b6986bc7b3e9f5
(Vortex was lvl 19 when I did shaper)

6.7k es btw :P

fun as always, now need some gear upgrades - and got lucky aswell

cheers

You think your gear sucks?
After going bankrupt trying to craft that "cheap" weapon I using these:
RGN gods have been brutal to me this play through
Despite this build strong enough to handle yellow maps(haven't gotten to red yes as I can't afford to buy them :-( )

feels bad man :(
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
"
BoiledGrape a écrit :
"
Frantic_Cajun a écrit :

ZiggyD's build definitely has less ES, it's more of a offensive build, which cold DoT builds don't really need. This build focus on survival while enemies die fast enough.

As for 3.6, there's barely any different, a 3.6 build has been posted several times in the last couple of posts.

"
sutasafaia a écrit :
"
Frantic_Cajun a écrit :

Ziggy has a generally more offensive build whereas this build is more defensive, especially in the curse department. The bigger point of comparison, to me, is whether or not to use the minion damage nodes. I've been experimenting with a mix of both passive trees and it seems pretty close...

Don't forget to compare it together with the massive +% minion damage you can get on weapons. It's one of the main pros of using minion damage on the tree. For just a few points you can get massive amount of damage boost.

Does the +% minion damage stack multiplicatively with +cold/spell damage or something?

Anyways I'm looking for ways to buff my damage to kill shaper and uber faster. Any suggestions?
well. I might have sunk close to an exalt into trying to make my weapon and ended up with a brick but the good temple boss was kind enough:

Good new everyone!

That will do fine for now

Dernière édition par snowmittens, le 14 mars 2019 07:54:30
Started with this build again, which this is the build I ended Betrayl with and loved it, just got my weapon wish I knew of that guy with trigger on it, I can't make much c or craft as much because of the fossil nerf.

Any tips on fossil farming, I use to do it for hours on end and now it's so rare when I get fossils. I use to fossil farm my but off, and I'm at 80-100+ and breaking down every wall ever and not getting anything but maybe tressures and lucky just get resonators. I can't find a sweet spot for delving for the fossils and or crafting.
how would you reserve your mana in 3.6?

Enfeeble still worth?

Right now im running aspect of the spider, Discipline and a lvl 3 clarity.

Im not sure which curse to take as soon as i get hands on a lvl 3 enlighten.

Go for enfeeble and/or temp chains just like in 3.5 (i used a solstice vigil for temp chains) or go for frostbite. I saw another guide not even using aspect of the spider and using Malovence aura but i feel like dmg is more than enough without the offensive aura or curse.

I'm tempted to drop a couple of the smaller energy shield nodes to grab Light of Divinity and Holy Dominion. The extra 12% resist all would make gearing even easier and it actually ends up adding another 11k dps to the build while only costing about 300 overall ES. Not sure yet but that seems worth it?
Dernière édition par sutasafaia, le 14 mars 2019 11:59:40
"
BoiledGrape a écrit :
"
Frantic_Cajun a écrit :

"
sutasafaia a écrit :
"
Frantic_Cajun a écrit :

Appreciate yall replying! And help. I decided to spec out of the minion nodes because i got a decent weapon to drop for Ziggy's build. So I'm basically combining the 2 trees. Trying to grab more energy nodes from this build. Just playing around with it and experimenting. It feels like both are super strong and cant go wrong with either!
"
sutasafaia a écrit :
I'm tempted to drop a couple of the smaller energy shield nodes to grab Light of Divinity and Holy Dominion. The extra 12% resist all would make gearing even easier and it actually ends up adding another 11k dps to the build while only costing about 300 overall ES. Not sure yet but that seems worth it?

Temptation was too strong so I did it. Looks like an excellent trade off

Anyone manage to get in touch with Rhgr for the weapon enchant lately?
Seems he's not around

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires