[3.5] Occultist Vortex/Cold Snap ES/CI - Deathless and Safe Uber Elder and T16's

"
_Elminister_ a écrit :

2. Levelling up as ES character? Is that... possible?

Hell yeah it is. I took a long break probably 2 years and the first character I leveled for betrayal was supposed to be es so I took it the whole way just to see if things changed. Awesome leveling experience. I was so happy they fixed this. I was however disappointed that end game ES gear is still really costly even for lower tier items. Is what it is though.

These are great and cheap for leveling:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Zahndethus%27_Cassock

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Covenant

I did several witches used lots of electric skills and one just straight brand. Also did lancing steel builds.
Dernière édition par johnce6, le 3 mars 2019 18:29:22
loving it so far keep up the good work
Wanted to thank you for this build, it took some time to get currency to get some alright items, they aren't multi moded but have trigger on the weapon and as much es as I could get. I'm just garbage at crafting so had to get what I could with what currency I had. But I did my first ever Shaper kill, red elder, and didn't get time to spawn uber elder. Even with medium gear it seems to take all content.

Delving near 500's atm. I really hope this build is viable for 3.6, I would love to play it again and it's been one of my favorite builds. I did 5 this league. And you'rs took the cake. Thanks for the build mate. Hope 3.6 we can move forward with it! keep us updated plz! =)

Dernière édition par daimonxp, le 4 mars 2019 07:10:14
Spoiler
"
Lysithea a écrit :

Played vortex in betrayal hc up to 98.5 without breachstones but realized I wouldn't have the time to reach 100 before the league ends so I eventually caved as well. Some rots later and here I am with 100 done.

I went for a more tanky setup sacrificing some damage and adding in 2xEnergy from within, I lost surprisingly little dps by doing this variant. If you want insane vortex dmg I'd suggest looking into the cowards legacy setups or even ll setups (see this thread for example).

I use two unsets since I wanted to squeeze in ancestral call for my vigilant strike. Something I'm really going to miss next league is Solstice vigil since I most likely wont be using it. It's so nice to have 50% longer duration on your flasks, vcs and buffs in general. Fortify last nearly a minute with presence up.

I selfcrafted everything except for the jewels and the weapon. Spent 10k alts and didn't see T1 cold multi even once.

quick stats:
defenses: 17.7k es, enfeeble, tempchains, spider, 35s fortify.
shaper dps: 665k vortex, 136k coldsnap, 170k vcs

pob code: https://pastebin.com/sthLUVEN

charsheet

dps settings, %es from body armor is bugged in pob still :(

gear:

Uber elder with above setup
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq_0ncf7VW4

Don't be like me and decide to do one last elder just to record it when you're tired and have a major headache. Bad decisions all around that kill, nearly ripped dashing straight into balls around 2:20.
Dernière édition par Lysithea, le 4 mars 2019 15:55:19
Do you use leech? Or not? Because i dont see any leech source
Thanks
is this build viable without the crafted afix "Trigger blablabla" ? Items with that goes for like 100+ ex (wtf) ands in Standard i cant get that afix so... what can i do? i really wanna play this build.

help me please :(
This build has been so much fun to play at the end of the league. I've gotten two SSFBHC characters to lvl 70 playing it, and plan to use it again as my league starter.

However,

I was wondering what your thoughts are on the changes to crit that just came out, now that the minimum is going to be capped at 0%, meaning that with controlled destruction and elemental overload, we're going to get zero crits to proc ele overload.
"
dcamp25 a écrit :
This build has been so much fun to play at the end of the league. I've gotten two SSFBHC characters to lvl 70 playing it, and plan to use it again as my league starter.

However,

I was wondering what your thoughts are on the changes to crit that just came out, now that the minimum is going to be capped at 0%, meaning that with controlled destruction and elemental overload, we're going to get zero crits to proc ele overload.

Yeah I'm wondering the same thing. Even with brand nerf which I was going to starter. Then move to ci Vortex. I hope we can still run these builds to end game.
I've seen some builds drop orbs of storm and link an increased critical strikes onto storm brand, that should proc eo right?
Could run concentrated effect over controlled destruction? I see it keeps it near the same dps.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires