[3.11] STEEL EMBRACE Pure physical [Shattering Steel Champion] Budget Friendly

hey man i like ur build, im a total noob and wondering if this is a tanky build?
will he ever get 1 shoted?
"
Sarwar94 a écrit :
hey man i like ur build, im a total noob and wondering if this is a tanky build?
will he ever get 1 shoted?

I dont think youll be 1shotted except by end game things like uber elder explosions and such you can check out the videos and you just face tank everything if anything hit's you you're back to full in a second

in the minotaur video https://youtu.be/cyZitoZOgPo?t=144 with a 25% increased damage + power charges standing in the rocks hit hits me for a solid 5k damage no problem
How about 2 paradoxica? With psy dmg impale n psy dmg blind?
Was looking at trying out this build because everything is so cheap for it right now. One question I had was, would you recommend either the phys Impressence or the new Circle of Guilt ring for a nice purity buff?
"
nizamsmort a écrit :
How about 2 paradoxica? With psy dmg impale n psy dmg blind?

I believe best in slot weapons would be a grelwood and beltimber.

"
Bergle a écrit :
Was looking at trying out this build because everything is so cheap for it right now. One question I had was, would you recommend either the phys Impressence or the new Circle of Guilt ring for a nice purity buff?

phys impressence is pretty good it's what I used until i got a curse on hit tombfist

It's pretty cheap to pick up beltimbers are like 6c now
The circle of guilt ring is alright from a pure DPS standpoint but i think the Gifts from Above Diamond Ring is better.

Have you checked if the fork interaction still works?
i play a somewhat similar build and felt my DPS feels low fow what path of building showed me.
taking out fork and replacing with faster attacks actually seems to push my dps by what feels like 25%.
What do u think about a ranger with deadeye or raider?
"
tobiremobi a écrit :
i play a somewhat similar build and felt my DPS feels low fow what path of building showed me.
taking out fork and replacing with faster attacks actually seems to push my dps by what feels like 25%.

It didnt feel like it changed when i tried some maps. I dont see how they could change fork without specifically making a special case just for SS

"
B3lg4 a écrit :
What do u think about a ranger with deadeye or raider?

you will end up doing more damage and attack/moving faster but you will lose a lot of tankiness

Also since impale damage isnt really calculated in path of building I think the champion master of steel dependency ends up being a pretty big damage boost
"
tobiremobi a écrit :

i repost it here

i tested fork support on Brianh King with jewel which reflect poisons. In the same way as some guys did on video in 3.5
I can not find this video. But without fork they had exactly as much poisons as base number of projectiles. While with fork support they got more poison reflected which confirmed double shotgun effect.

I had the same number of poison with and without fork, always 3 poisons. I also do not notice any benefit of fork on maps on single target.

I think fork double shotgun was fixed in 3.6.
"
Ramlok194 a écrit :
"
tobiremobi a écrit :

i repost it here

i tested fork support on Brianh King with jewel which reflect poisons. In the same way as some guys did on video in 3.5
I can not find this video. But without fork they had exactly as much poisons as base number of projectiles. While with fork support they got more poison reflected which confirmed double shotgun effect.

I had the same number of poison with and without fork, always 3 poisons. I also do not notice any benefit of fork on maps on single target.

I think fork double shotgun was fixed in 3.6.

I honestly never felt the double shotgun Piece support felt really good it wasnt like fork was straight up doubleing the damage I did some tests back in betrayal league timing how long bosses took to kill the same boss and fork/pirce were within a standard deviation fork being slightly faster

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires