3.6 CI Occultist Vortex Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | All Content +Video

My character has 12,000 energy shield, and i'm wondering how I can get that number higher. If you could please take a look and give some feed back!

-DegenCircleOfLife
TY :)
"
Ferraria457 a écrit :
My character has 12,000 energy shield, and i'm wondering how I can get that number higher. If you could please take a look and give some feed back!

-DegenCircleOfLife

You could get a Ring and Amulet with +flat ES and jewels with %ES. I think thats it.. Your gear is pretty good
Your guide is so compact and to the point, fantastic. I've never played a es/ci build but I am going to give this a swing. How does it handle HC?
"
poeGT a écrit :
Your guide is so compact and to the point, fantastic. I've never played a es/ci build but I am going to give this a swing. How does it handle HC?

Pretty good too. I have seen some ppl playing CI Occ Vortex on HC but I think you'll need some changes like using Enfeeble + Temportal Chains maybe.
please explain to me why "zealots' oath" was taken? We have very little life regen if any at all. how it works with CI build? ty
"
Ferraria457 a écrit :

-DegenCircleOfLife

I think you could get another 1k es by using a good pair of Sin Treks, getting flat ES on your ring and then using a nice helmet with 300+ es, ideally with nearby enemies have -cold resistance.
Are you relying on Elemental overload to trigger properly?
It feels so inconsistent to have the only trigger be a cwdt setup.
"
I think you could get another 1k es by using a good pair of Sin Treks, getting flat ES on your ring and then using a nice helmet with 300+ es, ideally with nearby enemies have -cold resistance.

Ok, will consider. Thank you so much for the feedback!
I was thinking about The beast fur Shawl, it gives some ES, and a recovery rate that is cool.

What do you guys think ?
"
Adstringo a écrit :
Are you relying on Elemental overload to trigger properly?
It feels so inconsistent to have the only trigger be a cwdt setup.

Some ppl craft "trigger a socketed spell when you Use a skill" to cast Storm brand on it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires