[3.6] Hasunics HoWA Moltenstrike CI Jugg | Uber Elder Farmer

PoB level 100: https://pastebin.com/bdp1Rd2B
Leaguestart PoB: https://pastebin.com/PJktpGn3

I decided to roll the build again. I finished kitava in 5 hours and 20 minutes using my suggested uniques and leveling tree.

Uber Elder: 18-03-19. 1 Death - On a 5link with 8 K ES and 1 day played on the character.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/c4nJC4bJ

Introduction
Spoiler
Since beastiary GGG have been putting more and more chaos damage back into the game CI is in a strongspot. In Synthesis you face loads of chaos damage in incursion temple, syndicate Tora, Mastermind Catarina and Chayula breach (Since you WANT to run those Pure Chayula breachstones)

In synthesis incredible synthesized mods are available including permanent onslaught on boots, aura reduction on shields and who knows what they will bring. I will add a synthesis gearing section later.

Furthermore the introduction of delve fossils have made it much easier crafting usefull energy shield gear.

Leaguestart + Hand of Thought and Motion Leveling(Non-Leaguestart)
Spoiler

League start
Spoiler

PoB Everything included: https://pastebin.com/PJktpGn3

How to cycle through passive trees in PoB
Spoiler

This section is based upon leaguestart at 3.6. I assume you have no access to uniques whatsoever.
General tips for leveling safe and smooth
- Try to get resistance capped at Act 5
- Try to get life on gear
- You can use all weapons for damage, so focus on getting the highest physical weapon you can and we will convert this into elemental damage.
Claws are nice for moltenstrike since they provide life on hit, but if you get a another weapon with nice physical damage use it
- Try to get a Silver Flask + Sulphur Flask + Granite Flask + Quicksilver Flask + Life Flask

Leveling Passive Trees
Please pick life nodes or resistance nodes you if you are lacking behind.
These trees are only a suggestion
Spoiler

29 points
Spoiler

52 points
Spoiler

62 points
Spoiler

93 points
Spoiler

101 points
Spoiler

Progressing acts + Gems
Spoiler

Act 1

Upon entering town
Molten strike will be provided after entering town as a quest reward.
- Look for 2R-1G Link at the vendor when you enter town. Gloves or helmet is best since you can keep this for a long time
- look for movement speed boots

Mercy Mission gems
Onslaught support - use this in the link.
Ancestral call - use this in the link

Breaking some eggs
Ancestral Proctector gem - Put this in a free red socket for more attack speed on demand
Warbanner gem use this in an extra red socket. It is a very nice boss boost

The Caged Brute gems
Added Fire Damage Support Use this instead of Ancestral Call. Put your ancestral call in your spare weapon set and level it.
- Buy a Leap strike gem so you can jump over obstacles (You cant use this if you are using claws)

Act 2

Intruders in Black
Herald of Ash - Put in a free red socket and activate
Enduring Cry - Free endurance charges

Sharp and Cruel
Melee Physical Damage Support We are scaling fire damage on our physical, so this is best in socket. - Use this instead of using Added Fire Damage

Elemental damage with attacks support level this in the extra weapon set
Faster Attacks - Link this with leap slam if able.

The Root of the problem(After Vaal Ruins)
Blood rage - Use this in a free green socket
Damage On Full Life - level this

Act 3 - You get access to 4 link here (R3 + 1G)
Links Molten Strike + Onslaught Melee Physical Damage Support + Added Fire Damage

A Fixture Of Fate

Blasphemy + Warlords mark together activated

Buy the following and level them
Elemental Focus
Concentrated Effect
Vaal Discipline(if able) otherwise level a Discipline
Wrath
Purity Of Elements
Projectile Weakness
Increased Duration
Vaal haste(if able)

Act 4

CwDT + Immortal Call + Increased Duration
Curse On Hit - Level this if able
Multi Strike - Could use this in 4link (4 red)

Act5-10
You should be set to level now. Consider using Purity Of Elements if you're in deep trouble concerning resistances.

When you switch to Life HoWA
Use the following gemlink in listed priority

Molten Strike - Elemental Damage With Attacks - Concentrated Effect - Ancestral Call - Damage On Full Life - Elemental Focus

If you have spare gemsockets in your extra weapon set you should start leveling some extra gems: Molten Strike / Elemental Damage With Attacks / Concentrated effect

Item acquisition order (Life HoWa)
Spoiler

5. Filler items with Int + Life + Resistance(Don't spent too much currency on these)

6. Respeccing into CI

rings, boots, shaper's touch, some decent jewels (try to get cheap)

7(Very expensive stuff). 6-link, Dying Sun, Helmet Enchant, Watcher's eye + Try to craft Helmet and Shield.

Hand of Thought and Motion Leveling(Non-leaguestart)
Spoiler
Leveling Uniques
Spoiler

Gem Setup Tabula
Spoiler

Molten Strike(Boss) + Lightning Strike(Fast area clearing)
Onslaught (Untill you can get flask)
Elemental Damage With Attacks
Elemental Focus
Ancestral Call
Faster Attacks

Passive trees
Spoiler

Life HoWA skill trees
First off, please pick some resistances or life nodes if you need it! This is only a suggestion to the leveling path while using HoTM -> HoWA
Spoiler

30 point (32 with fertile mind)
Spoiler

52 points (56 with bruteforce + wildfire)
Spoiler

60 points
Spoiler

93 points
Spoiler

101 points
Spoiler

ES HoWA(Respec)

3.6 comments - buffs and nerfs - new uniques
Spoiler

So far only buffs because we can make some sick implicits on Helmet, Shield and Boots
The other changes even themselves out.
Had to change the passive tree a bit due to some changes in the shadow area.

Nerf: We need to use Flame dash due to synthesis side areas being difficult to move around in.

Video showcase

DPS calculation(3.6 calculation)
Spoiler

Bandits + Ascendency + Pantheon
Spoiler
Bandits: Kill all for two points 2 points

Ascendency
Spoiler

Pantheon
Spoiler

Major

Soul of Arakaali with 50% increased recovery for energy shield.

Blood rage combined with CWDT+IC makes the recovery rate proc often.
Minor

Ralakesh: Cannot be blinded and increased chance to avoid bleeding + less DoT with bleeds.

Gear
Spoiler

Quick gear overview
Spoiler

Main Hand
Spoiler

Best corruption: local Increased Attack speed
Next best corruption: added lightning damage

Chest
Spoiler

I personally prefer Incandescent Heart over a 750ES Vaal Regalia. If you pick VR you take 20% more elemental damage than you would normally and lose a lot of physical reduction from the extra added armour.

Gloves
Spoiler

Preferable corruptions: Curse On Hit, Attack speed, extra frenzy charge, +2 AoE Gems/+1 Gems (Auras)

Amulet
Spoiler

This goes so well with HoWA, ES attack builds and Shaper’s Touch
Rare amulet with 1% damage per 15 intelligence, 8+% attributes and crafted 20% ES could also be used, but I personally feel that they do not contribute positively to either damage or energy shield pool
Otherwise you need an alternative skill tree, that stacks more intelligence and thus utilizing the +1% damage per 15 intelilligence

Belt
Spoiler

Provides Shock immunity and burn immunity.
Needs to have strength higher than dexterity
Good corruption: + Str/int % or + Int/dex %
Increased aura effect of discipline
Increased aura effect of wrath
+% to all elemental resistances

Helmet
Spoiler

Go for 300 ES or higher,Intelligence and resistance you could go for an atziri helmet if you want to save currency on lvl 4 enlighten and crafting a hubris circlet

Shield
Spoiler

Go for 350 ES or higher, intelligence and resistanc
e
Boots
Spoiler

Rare sorcerers boots are best(High ES + Intelligence + Resistance)
Death’s Door are good if you need bleed immunity
Sin Trek (Cheap)

Consider using the +movement speed +% chance for onslaught crafted prefix if you cannot get a abyss jewel with +% chance for onslaught on kill

Rings
Spoiler

- Cap resistance + Intelligence is minimum
- Getting extra strength, energy shield, Elemental damage with attacks and added lightning damage is also very strong, and you should try to get this.

Flasks
Spoiler

• Vessel Of Vinktar (preferable lightning penetration or Added
lightning damage to attacks)

• Atziri’s Promise

• Wise Oak (14% or 15%)

• Dying Sun

Magic Flasks
Go for Increased Duration or less charges used (boss fights) + Immunity to Curses (If you have corruption blood immunity on gem and Cyclopean Coil).

• Silver Flask (Uses many charges – If you have onslaught on boots pass this)

• Sulphur Flask (40% increased damage, uses small number of charges and gives ES regeneration)

I think Sulphur Flask is much more powerful than Silver Flask due to many more uses in bossfights.

Jewels
Spoiler

In general, abyss jewels can provide a higher amount of energy shield and solid damage.
Normal jewels can provide crazy dps numbers

Abyss jewels
Spoiler
Go for the following: +Energy Shield (35-50), Added lightning damage to attacks (50), attack speed, strength or intelligence, resistances or other usefull damage mods
Use either searching eye jewel(higher chance for elemental damage to attacks) or murderous eye jewel (can have lightning damage to claw attacks)

Regular Jewels
Spoiler
Search the following mods and set hits to be either 3 or 4 on pathofexile.com/trade and buy the cheapest.
Increased Energy Shield %, Increased Lightning Damage, Attack Speed with claws, Attack speed with one handed melee weapons, Attack speed while using shield, Attack Speed, Attack and Cast Speed, Increased Projectile Damage, Increased Area Damage, Increased Damage.
If you want more Energy Shield, need strength or resistances you can force these rolls by adding them in a search function.

Spoiler
Watcher’s eye
Useful mods is
18% mana as Energy Shield (Clarity) Best
15% Lightning penetration (Wrath) 2nd best
60% increased lightning damage (Wrath)
2nd best

Wildfire(Corrupted Blood on this or FM)
Spoiler

Fertile Mind(Corrupted Blood on this or WildFire)

Gems
Spoiler

• Molten strike(21/0) You do not need quality on this
(4R + 2B or 3R + 2B + 1G)

Elemental Damage with Attack Support(21/20) 1st priority
Concentrated Effect Support(21/20) 1st priority
Ancestral Call Support(21/20) 1st priority
Elemental Focus Support(21/20) 3rd priority
Damage On Full Life Support(21/20) 3rd priority

Gem Options
Point Blank Support(21/20)
1st prioity if you do not run pointblank on passive tree

Multistrike (21/20)
Since number of projectiles were nerfed in 3.5 (Subtracting 3 x 3 balls) Life gain on hit or ES on hit cannot be abused so much.

I therefore find it stronger to have more damage and leech than ES On Hit

• CwDT(1/0)
Immortal Call(3/0)
Portal/Increased Duration(21/20)
Lightning Golem(3/0)

• Enlighten Support(3/0) - If you get level 4, you can save 4% reduction on passive tree at Influence near Chaos Innoculation.
Wrath(21/0)
Discipline(21/0)
Purity Of Elements(21/0) (This basicly gives you 90 Intelligence because you save suffixes on other gear)

• Utility (I use)
Ancestral Protector(20/0)
Flame Dash(21/20)
Blood Rage(21/20)

• Curse Caster (Wave of Conviction) – CwDT(1/0)
Wave of Conviction(7/0)
Curse On Hit(21/20)
(Offensive: Projectile Weakness) / (Defensive: Enfeeble) (21/20)

• Movement (Whirling blades(1/23) or shield charge(1/0))
Faster Attacks(21/20)
Fortify(1/23)

Enchants
Spoiler

Helmet
Spoiler

• +2 Molten strike on helmet (This is by FAR the best enchant you can get) or get +1 molten strike.

• 40% increased molten strike damage or Blood Rage grants 12% Increased Attack Speed

• Some curses booster or aura reservation reducer.

Boots
Spoiler

Go for 10% magic penetration if you have not killed recently(4 seconds)
or 16% Attack and Cast speed on kill

Fossil Crafting
Spoiler
Suggested Method. Use Perfect Fossil to increase quality to 27-30%.
Then use Dense Fossil and Sanctified Fossil(Depending on price) to craft an iLvl 85 Hubris Circlet, iLvl 86 Titanium Spirit Shield and iLvl 86 Sorcerer Boots

Synthesis - Synthesised mods
Spoiler

Quick explanation

Spoiler
You put 3 fractured items of the same type in the synthesizer and you get an item with one or more synthesised implicit

Read through the source to completely understand how to understand thresholds and specific synthesized implicits

Source: https://www.goldkk.com/news/1431--path-of-exile-36-synthesis-item-crafting--implicit-mods-guide--how-to-get-a-guaranteed-specific-mod

My CI Jugg HoWA Moltenstrike Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2277870
Dernière édition par Hasunic, le 4 avr. 2019 03:57:45
Dernier bump le 21 avr. 2019 02:50:36
Saved
My CI Jugg HoWA Moltenstrike Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2277870
Saved
nice copypasta ... lol

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2184746
I did not know that a build guide already existed. I theory crafted this myself in delve league due to getting a watchers eye with Es on hit and alot of dense jewels. Then I decided to try as a league starter this league :) I will post pob later and my items.

Edit: Just looked over the guides passive tree :) It is not the same in my opinion.

The basics of the build is the same, but I think that it cannot be done in otherways if u want to make the max HoWA and CI.
Dernière édition par Hasunic, le 19 déc. 2018 06:36:15
I added gear to the guide and made it better to look at, after being inspired to use spoilers. Video of uber elder kill will come tonight after I have tugged the little one to sleep
The more different guide i have on a build, the better. Gj.
Thank you :) nice to be appreciated
Thank you :) nice to be appreciated
Thanks! Simple explain simple and for very nice build =)

PS. Mention: if give target for huge boost attack speed from over-rating accuracy + gems (multistrike, etc.) - viable?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires