[3.7] Storm Brand Elementalist. League Starter, Deathless Uber Elder.

Honestly for this type of build Shade of Solaris wand combined with rare wand with cast+spell dmg+lightning dmg+ EO is sleeper op'ie imo buff is constantly up and there are almost no downsides
how do you leech with this build? you don't use attacks to proc the attack leech from tree
"
jan1ss19 a écrit :
Honestly for this type of build Shade of Solaris wand combined with rare wand with cast+spell dmg+lightning dmg+ EO is sleeper op'ie imo buff is constantly up and there are almost no downsides

It is definitely decent, but I wouldn't say it is OP. Unfortunately it is also quite expensive. The cheapest result at the moment is 80c, which actually surprised me, I wonder if somebody is price fixing them at the moment? Anyway you can do better with rares pretty affordably. 200% increased spell damage is really nice, but it is missing two other great stats for us: cast speed, and added lightning damage to spells.

With my gear, a perfect shade of solaris is about 12k less DPS than either of my rare wands, neither of which cost as much as shade (the shaper one probably should have been expensive, but I snagged it for 30c):

Path of Building correctly understands the unique mods on Shade of Solaris, so I recommend playing around with it with your gear and a few decent rares.

Here's a weighted sum weapon search I built using path of building and my character. It should be relatively close in weights for anybody who's following the guide, though you should build your own from your gear if you want optimal weighting:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal/LbG4DZun

You can easily copy-paste weapons from the search into your path of building. Use the copy item feature in the item search:

Then paste into the "create custom" option in the items menu in path of building.

If you're bargain hunting, you might want to tweak the above search a bit by reducing the sum total, but forcing it to not be crafted and have an open prefix. Our best crafts are either:

1) Increased spell damage / non-chaos as extr chaos hybrid veiled mod
2) Added lightning damage to spells

1. conflicts with other "increased damage" mod prefixes. Increased spell, as well as light/cold/fire. If it has increased lightning as a suffix though, it can still get 1.

2. conflicts with other added lightning/cold/fire damage to spells mods.

Hybrid increased/added mod "Topatante's" conflicts 1, but not 2.

So you just visually scan the results for one that has room for either of those to be crafted on.

For example, in preparing this search just now, I found both of the following for 4 chaos each (uncrafted):

I spent another 4 chaos on each to craft them. According to PoB the first wand is 7.5k more dps than perfect shade of solaris for me. The second is 5.7k more dps than perfect shade. The mana regen on the second is kind of neat too, might try it out on boss fights where my mana leech isn't always active.

Here's the search modified with open prefix / uncrafted I used to find them:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal/rwvP4gIQ

If you're interested in learning how to make your own weighted sum search, I made a video guide: Using "weighted sum" search.
Dernière édition par magicrectangle, le 24 déc. 2018 17:16:33
Man thank you so much for the copy/paste items trick in Poe trade -> PoB i didn't know about that
Why in path of building you tick in "player have elemental equilibrium" and why it increases our dmg?
Dernière édition par ngtrungkhanh, le 25 déc. 2018 22:25:34
"
ngtrungkhanh a écrit :
Why in path of building you tick in "player have elemental equilibrium" and why it increases our dmg?

That's to account for the:

Path of building doesn't do it, so I check the EE box, and enemies hit by fire recently box, to make it calculate it.

"
Giammafix a écrit :
how do you leech with this build? you don't use attacks to proc the attack leech from tree

The "blood drinker" attack leech isn't doing anything, that node just gives us life. We've got unconditional life leech from paragon of calamity, and conditional (always while mapping, not always on bosses) life and mana leech from the boot enchant.
Which syndicate member has the hybrid non-chaos damage as extra chaos-damage?
"
deimoss a écrit :
Which syndicate member has the hybrid non-chaos damage as extra chaos-damage?

It is an unveil, so you just gotta luck into it pretty much as far as I know. I suppose you could force more veiled weapon drops with Aislin in transportation, but she's not generally considered good value.

You could also just get somebody else to do the craft for you. There's 4 tiers of it. The top tier is 43-50% spell damage and 6% non-chaos as extra chaos, and costs 4 chaos to craft.

BTW you can see all crafting options and where they are obtained here:
http://poedb.tw/us/CraftingBenchOptions
I still feel confused about elementalist's conflux and chill/shock mechanic on bossing, like shaper for example.
Wiki said that we have to deal 40 000 dmg per hit to shock shaper so if not crit, we can't shock boss even with confux buff? Same question for chill
Hmm, I think I discovered something: the lightning golem temporary aura adds lightning damage to spells to nearby enemies and it seems to mess up the EE from fire golem because now he's doing lightning damage as well.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires