[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

"
gokudin a écrit :
Where can i Improve? just respec to this build and i'm not feeling so tank

cAn i do ulab with this build?

Spoiler

"
blastarus a écrit :
I think i'm switching permanently to Eye of innocence. Having more uptime on my endurance charges seems to give me(much?) more survivability.

First, Eye of Innocence with Daresso's Defiance is a total nonbo. You will never maintain charges, since youre getting hit form the amulet everytime you swing, proccing the armor. Use it with Loreweave (or whatever).

As far as not feeling tanky...What's your total life? You should be fine. I think I did uber lab and at ~ lvl 70, and, yes, you can tank Izaro.
"
Virel_360 a écrit :
can we get updated path of building links, when i input the paste bin it says invalid version.

or take screen shots of the talents and post the pictures. would like to try this build out but i cant see any thing talent related.

I can't reproduce the error you are experiencing, sorry. Image of tree below:

Spoiler
What do you think the most ideal jewel rolls would be for the build?

Flat damage abyss jewels?

Regular jewels with Crit, attack speed, and flat melee damage percentage? Fire?

Any input helps.

Thanks.
i just started messing with tectonic slam, will try to stay close to this build see how it runs, thanks bro.
Hello! It seems like a great build! I'm trying tectonic slam on my chieftain and it deals hell lot of dps even though I'm doing crit build.

I'm making this build on my 2nd char and although I understand the swords, why do we need daresso's? I'm a new player so maybe I don't get how the mechanics works, sorry for that.

I have loreweave 6 linked atm, would Mathil's crit version be easier for me to build upon?

Thanks for your time, your build looks amazing, great job! :D
I would love to hear your thought about Sovereignty.
If we spent 4 points into Sovereignty we can play another "aura". Aspect of the Crab would help a bit with survivability in HC or is it not worth? Or do we get big problems with mana when we are around 85-90 rest?
Dernière édition par MrErbear, le 25 déc. 2018 22:10:08
"
Djentlemenleon a écrit :
What do you think the most ideal jewel rolls would be for the build?

Flat damage abyss jewels?

Regular jewels with Crit, attack speed, and flat melee damage percentage? Fire?

Any input helps.

Thanks.

I've been jewel shopping a lot lately, and, like sunder, attack speed is underrated by raw DPS. While the most important thing to get is whatever fills your gaps (res, crit chance, onslaught if not wearing Daresso's) and life, the 6-8% attack speed if you've dealt a crit recently (if you're critting enough) and the % attack speed while dual wielding or whatever else are great. Flat phys and fire are good, increased fire damage is very good, and anything that can roll high with swords (even % phys dmg) tends to be cheap and a good 3rd/4th mod.
"
Illidan96 a écrit :
Hello! It seems like a great build! I'm trying tectonic slam on my chieftain and it deals hell lot of dps even though I'm doing crit build.

I'm making this build on my 2nd char and although I understand the swords, why do we need daresso's? I'm a new player so maybe I don't get how the mechanics works, sorry for that.

I have loreweave 6 linked atm, would Mathil's crit version be easier for me to build upon?

Thanks for your time, your build looks amazing, great job! :D

Use the Loreweave with an Eye of Innocence. It also synergizes with Tectonic Slam to keep charges up. The onslaught from Daresso's is substantially faster for all mapping, but the Loreweave set up has a higher dps ceiling and it's not like it's slow. Get onslaught on a jewel.
"
Br0man a écrit :
I would love to hear your thought about Sovereignty.
If we spent 4 points into Sovereignty we can play another "aura". Aspect of the Crab would help a bit with survivability in HC or is it not worth? Or do we get big problems with mana when we are around 85-90 rest?

I tried out aspect of the crab and cat last night and was pretty unimpressed. Cat is fun, but AA is better for facetanking and even chill. And it's not like AA is the best thing ever. Best reasons I see to take Sovereignty is fitting in Anger (with enligten if necessary) with a nice Watcher's Eye jewel. Flammability/Blasphemy could be done, but it's really not worth it. I would rather have an extra jewel or two for the points.
hi what is the best tectonic slam helm enchant? 40% dmg or 20% more charged slams?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires