[3.7] Agony Deliverance Tank. Bosses evaporated by scorpion friend

"
WaffleT a écrit :
40% converted to chaos my crawler has 2% of its actual end damage coming from physical so maim doesn't actually buff its damage at all its just for the 30% slow

Yeah I noticed the near 0 damage gain on PoB but with level 21 Agony the build really doesn't need more damage :)
What would you suggest taking out on the HoA links if I'm only running 5. Don't have the currency for a 6L yet lol.
"
Abberath_ a écrit :
What would you suggest taking out on the HoA links if I'm only running 5. Don't have the currency for a 6L yet lol.

According to POB, ele focus
The cycle of life and death continues. We will live, they will die.
"
Pesgamer10 a écrit :
"
Abberath_ a écrit :

According to POB, ele focus

Okay thanks for the quick reply
Can you use another bow skill as apposed to Rain of Arrows?
"
WaffleT a écrit :
I took down hall of the grandmasters and uber elder today. Both went smoother then I expected, pretty neat

"
LaBBe_ a écrit :

I'm level 77 now and this is the reason I switched the Focus craft back to -mana cost craft. Switched Reduced Mana to Maim Support, which is less of a damage buff compared to Focus but it's applied automatically and without cooldown so the lost damage isn't that big of a deal imo. Due to being unable to craft -mana cost on my second ring and not bothering to buy a new one since my resists are quite tight I bought a +2 mana gained on hit jewel to compensate for the missing craft.

Yeah I totally prefer automatically applying things that you can't forget, this is why I don't run vaal haste/grace or the focus dodge stuff

extra mana gain on hit can certainly help but I do prefer lowing my mana cost

This build converts and scales off elemental damage, after 50% converted to lightning and 40% converted to chaos my crawler has 2% of its actual end damage coming from physical so maim doesn't actually buff its damage at all its just for the 30% slow

instead of converting to ele, what about the conventional Withering Touch+Vicious Projectiles setup? What the pros and cons?

Really enjoy the build so far!
"
Pesgamer10 a écrit :
Love this one, this build is really underrated! With a 5l QR and a 5l chest the damage and the survivability are both really good.. Now my goal is the helmet enchant, but i have a couple of question

1) But conqueror says just 6% less damage, isn't the 10% reduction only applied to other targets?
2) where does the 40% phys to chaos conversion come from?

Conquoror has 6% less damage taken & target deals 10% less damage. I added them together to make the list shorter as it was already long

Its an inbuilt part of the gem that crawler gains pure physical damage but then converts 40% of it into chaos in damage calculation. This build focuses on the elemental portion from physical to lightning and hatred rather then the chaos portion

"
Boltonsquads a écrit :
Can you use another bow skill as apposed to Rain of Arrows?

Sure but rain of arrows has best aoe and hits per second. Barrage GMP is about the only thing that has better hits but that takes an extra gem slot and only on single target not whole packs like ROA does

"
wxn7465 a écrit :

instead of converting to ele, what about the conventional Withering Touch+Vicious Projectiles setup? What the pros and cons?

Really enjoy the build so far!

My current boss DPS is 1.68 Mil

If you drop the ele conversion you lose 3 good damage gems. Physical to lightning, elemental damage with attacks and ele focus. The best replacements would be Victious projectiles, Maim and slower projectiles for 1.51 Mil

If you 6-link the bow to add in withering touch and set to maximum stacks the DPS would go up to 1.70 MIl. The problem there is that at 25% chance to wither and 15 maximum stacks it would take 60 hits to hit that point and each wither only lasts 2 seconds. even in a good case scenario I'd guess you have 9 stacks of wither on the target which puts the DPS at 1.62 Mil

Pros of change
- Can swap slower projectiles into pierce for curse immune maps

Cons of change
- Requires 6-link bow
- Requires extra -mana cost jewelry
- Requires 5 off-colour chest piece
- Requires constant ROA hits to maintain withered stacks on target
- 10% reduced attack speed for clearing (vicious projectiles)
- Slower projectiles are easier to dodge and slower to clear

The crawler naturally converts some of its damage to chaos and I understand the reaction of trying to scale the chaos but I saw it more like summon raging spirits. Those guys convert half into fire and the first thing everyone did was ignore the non-elemntal portion and scale the elemental half since elemental equilibrium and elemental scaling support gems have better "more" multipliers on them.

The crawler in particular already has plenty of attack speed and %increased damage so only cares about how much "more" you can get.
Dernière édition par WaffleT, le 15 déc. 2018 21:39:58
Leveling the build and am enjoying it so far. My league starter did a good chunk of the end-game, but I still never found the -mana cost craft in 90 levels of game-play apparently. Anyone happen to know where it is at?
"
OatmealLifter a écrit :
Leveling the build and am enjoying it so far. My league starter did a good chunk of the end-game, but I still never found the -mana cost craft in 90 levels of game-play apparently. Anyone happen to know where it is at?

Its a rare veiled mod. I've found it twice so now have access to lvl 2 but not lvl 3.

lvl 1 prefix is -2 to -3 for 2 chance orbs
lvl 2 prefix is -4 to -5 for 2 alchemy orbs
lvl 3 prefix is -6 to -8 for ? Chaos orbs I think it was but I forget

You can either buy a ring already rolled or ask someone like myself to use their bench once you have a good ring to craft.

Other temporary options include
- Lesser poison instead of poison for -3 mana cost
- Using mana gain on hit on jewel(s)
- Reduced mana support gem
- Relying on mana regeneration
How are you running hatred with your 6 link Agony?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires